I Write As a Form of Therapy

I just came from consulting a psychologist and I feel more like garbage than before. The psychologist also seems to be not looking forward to explaining my assessment to my face as he suggested emailing him if I have clarificatory questions after I r...
4
|
You knocked me down and I'm slowly getting back up. It takes time but someday soon I won't even think on you and how you treated me all day .
5
|
Just got back from my week long camping trip with my soul-sisters. Once a year, for years now, we gather to share our hearts. From laughter to down pouring tears. I came back home with a silence in me. Almost a sadness. I listened to each of my siste...
3
|
I have issues like everyone else. Sometimes I need space to deal with them on my own. I don't mean to come across as a bit heartless. I'm not heartless at all, just another human trying to find my way through the mine field.
100+, F
4
|
Little things don't bother me. It's the larger more serious ones that give me pause. I've learned to put them in a place deep inside and only take them out one at a time. Take care of one and then move on to the next... some of course...
100+, F
1
|
I'd like to tell you something but if I say it...you will spray it with your venom as always...like the words of hate spewing forth from every orifice you possess...so I will keep it in my head where my thoughts I can express...without your foa...
100+, F
2
|
sigh... I wish I could release these thoughts. I once was an open book. Heck, I can't find the courage to write, speak, share what is going on in this head of mine now a days. But I just keep on.. keeping on, I do live a wonderful life. What bo...
5
|
There are days when I can almost feel my soul hurting. I feel broken. I almost feel like it’s impossible for me to truly love someone again because it’s impossible for me to trust someone. I’ve wired myself to always expect someone to let me down....
2
|
I just needed someone to lean on, but it never seems like there is a good time to crumble. People need me to be strong. There is nowhere I can go. All those who promised to be there for me are never there when I need them to be. Empty promises.
1
|
I’m the sort of person who, after a wound has healed, cuts myself again. Lest I forget the pain and get too comfortable.
2
|
We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we wast...
9
|
It feels like nothing is right in my life. I try and try to make it right but they go back to the way they were. I am always reminded of how things really are, and I don’t know if I should even bother anymore.
5
|
I’m a glutton for punishment. I let people hurt me, I tell them I can take it. In reality I bury it deep deep inside. Bury them until one day something tips me over, and everything, all the things I’ve tried to forget, all the hurt I’ve buried dee...
2
|
I am such a fool to believe that you could pick me. That anyone would pick me.
1
|
I have said goodbye to you many times in my mind. I hurt myself this way, over and over, because I want to never forget that happiness is fleeting.
2
|
A friend of mine thinks im going down a slump, so taking their advice, i decided to partake in a 30 day writing thing despite my busy life, and juts to help get my writing juices flow or whatever. Day One - Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend? I...
2
|
I think about you sometimes, and wonder how you’re doing. What we were is way in the past... I am not the same person that you knew and loved. I miss you, but probably that “you” doesn’t exist anymore. It makes me sad that the past cannot be salva...
7
|
It’s easier to dehumanize than to empathize.
7
|
I want to know that I matter. That I mattered.
5
|
I keep myself occupied so that I can drown out my thoughts. After all, an idle mind is the devil’s workshop. It’s just that when the flurry of activity dies down, I don’t know what it all means. I don’t know who I am. It feels like I play a part w...
2
|

I Write As a Form of Therapy
The words that move me.
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Write As a Form of Therapy | Similar Worlds