4getmenot is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
United States
Straight
Discussion, Advice, Support, Stories
About Me
Join Time
1st Week of SW
Days Active
6 Mths Active
Stories
50 Stories
Groups
25 Groups
I Write As a Form of Therapy
Good-bye... I'm sorry I wasn't there If I'd known then I would have been Good-bye... I know that I'm late Are you there Do you even hear me anymore 'cause I just need to know what went wrong Why'd you go Without Good-by...
5
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
I wrote this several years ago...actually visited my first social media page and found a few things there-post date April 17,2015 I Can’t Drown My Demons They Know How to Hold Their Breath I do not have the easy demons and they do not perish. They a...
2
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
Compatible souls-Seemingly effortless connections. Do souls communicate?
5
|
I Love to Write
Words The moment I get comfortable and let loose, is the moment I need to shut up. Even though my sarcasm and amity comes from a good place, it is sometimes overpowering. When you speak with frankness your words echo. People forget your words, but t...
2
|
I Love to Write
Kaleidoscope His Words Shine a light into the darkness With color and brilliant sheen Illuminating the corners Casting out the shadows In my pallid mind Each broad stroke from his pen Giving my dull life A glimpse of rainbow hues With crystal clear...
5
|
I Love to Write
Moonlight Glistening silver light shines Stardust flash across the sky One of us here One of us there If I could I would Ride a moonbeam To you From 4getmenot All Rights Reserved
1
|
I Love to Write
Starlight You told me sometimes you Couldn't find your way In your darkest nights So I left you a star In every poem To find your way home From 4getmenot All Rights Reserved
4
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
Essence The devotion of love Engages the psyche Within the cloak of acceptance Where nurtured souls reside For a soul is not of the heart It's the mind Existing in the thoughts of Uncensored emotions Raw and simple Thus kindness exists Forgivene...
3
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
Some people have a switch that stops the mouth from speaking words out loud what they think...yeah, well mine is broken...I"m usually not a mean spirited person...and for the most part...I think good things about people...but there are times wh...
2
|
I Love to Write
Again Do what you dare Tangle my hair Hold me to the floor Love me like before Kiss my lips Tender nips Wrap yourself around Hear how love sounds Caressing my soul Making me whole You said not a word My heart you heard From4GetMeNot All Rights Rese...
7
|
I Love to Write
Gentle Love Lay your gentle love on me Lay it soft Lay it free Let it grow Let it feel Let it go Grasp it with your being Grasp it tight Grasp it's meaning Remember it by words we share Remember it is truth Remember that it cares Lay you...
4
|
I Love to Write
Masquerade A grand invitation in words of gold A façade for the young and the old Behind a mask of disguise Hidden behind pretty lies At a dance of illusion Amongst the confusion In black tuxes and grand gowns With mischief all abound We swear to eac...
2
|
I Love to Write
Light I am not the abuse I suffered I am not what was done to me I am not my trauma I am the strength that I found to survive The courage that helped me escape The invisible power that hid and protected The tiny spark of my light I ignite that litt...
5
|
I Love to Write
Scars So much pain To explain The scars on his back I only want to ask But then Again What sins I hide from him From4GetMeNot All Rights Reserved
2
|
I Love to Write
Portals There’s a small square box I keep keys from locks From out of my past Where things didn’t last They fit a locked door That I opened before Each one there within Lying dormant in tin Keeps a life and a love I’m no longer part of So as I glance...
4
|
I Love to Write
Mending a Heart Where do you start To mend a heart How about tape In every place Maybe with glue If that don’t do Sew it with thread Maybe instead Don’t break it to begin with From4GetMeNot All Rights Reserved
4
|
I Like a Good Quote
From4GetMeNot All Rights Reserved
6
|
I Like Music With Meaning
I am listening to this song...I found it while browsing writers... Thank you Magenta for the share!
0
|
I Love to Write
From SW Police: We increased the maturity level of a post of yours. Please ensure that you always set the right maturity level on all your posts, to prevent receiving reports, account penalties or suspension. Note to Self: Check Adult...NOT Mildly ...
5
|
I Love to Write From My Heart
Embrace the Dawn Most times I can't bare you to see The dark that lurks inside of me No doubt you guide me to the light Assuring me that love's alright To dare To Share To feel the warmth upon My skin Within Your arms where I belo...
6
|
4getmenot | Similar Worlds