4getmenot is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
United States
About Me
Join Time
1st Week of SW
Days Active
3 Mths Active
Stories
20 Stories
Comments
50 Comments
Gifts
I Love to Write
From SW Police: We increased the maturity level of a post of yours. Please ensure that you always set the right maturity level on all your posts, to prevent receiving reports, account penalties or suspension. Note to Self: Check Adult...NOT Mildly ...
3
2 hrs ago
|
I Love to Write From My Heart
Embrace the Dawn Most times I can't bare you to see The dark that lurks inside of me No doubt you guide me to the light Assuring me that love's alright To dare To Share To feel the warmth upon My skin Within Your arms where I bel...
5
|
I Like to Write About How I Feel
I have lent myself to the insanity of repeating the same bad choices and hasty decisions. I have since broke myself of such madness. Thus, I have learned not to define myself by the value or trustworthiness of another person. However fleeting or per...
0
|
I Love to Write From My Heart
Whisper If love is unseen Unseen and thus never valued Valued like a fault instead Instead of the treasure Treasured measured measured soul Soul for a mate to wrap around arms Arms that entangle even the heart Heart that be...
3
|
I Love to Write From My Heart
STONE ANGEL Made entirely of stone She stands there alone Where she guards through hours In the garden amongst the flowers Its a treasure to see The sun kiss her wings There are fine cracks at her edge Where she rests on the ledge Her robe flows in ...
4
|
I Love to Write From My Heart
She opened her heart to him Though broken and shattered He opened his arms to her As if her gift mattered Dj
1
|
I Love to Write From My Heart
When you unsheathe your sword You have to balance The deathgrip of anger With truth and Forgive yourself for your part in the carnage. Dj
3
|
I Love to Write From My Heart
She was incredibly lost when she was found
1
|
I Love to Write From My Heart
When your demons come undone I will be the breath you can't hold in any longer
5
|
I Love to Write From My Heart
L-Liaison hidden O-Overt abandon for the rules V-Vary from our secret place E-Escape the binds and promises R-Respite from the mundane life
2
|
I Love to Write From My Heart
With her prayer to God. She'll beckon angels to set her free. Dj
4
|
I Love to Write From My Heart
The moon hangs hidden behind the clouds. The veil drops down on the darkest of nights. I feel my ancestors by my side. Dj
4
|
I Love to Write From My Heart
The Beast I shelter the beast inside Guarding the place where it hides It prowls on chaos and pain Where no love remains It’s never far Knows every scar Wants out in every way Vows to make them pay It growls and breaks free This beast inside me I fig...
12
|
I Believe In Karma
And it's missed a few people...There is a list!😜
12
|
I Love to Write From My Heart
Fears: I run from love as soon as it's real Afraid to commit to what I feel So I lied To myself And I hide From myself I don’t dare to see Or even believe I am worthy of love Or deserve to be loved Used to the pain That always came When I stoppe...
6
|
I Like to Write About How I Feel
Changes: Love promises whispered in the night Shout the truth with morns first light Changed myself so many times Overlooked so many crimes Reflecting back, I clearly see How lost I was inside of me So I fed And mislead The beast within That knows m...
9
|
I Am An Introvert
ONLY THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU CAN HEAR YOU WHEN YOU'RE QUIET. *Internet Quote*
23
|
I Love to Kiss
Are you kissing me yet? My go to phrase when I'm in trouble: Or WANT to be in trouble💋
14
|
I Like to Write About How I Feel
Who Is This bad Girl: What are you looking at? You don't know me...but you want to be with me. If you only had the guts to be real about yourself then you would admit your desires for me. You need a "girl like me." So you can point yo...
8
|
I Love to Write From My Heart
Dance With Me: I am the shadow to your light You are my beacon in the night You dare into the periphery Sheltering me from misery From all the world's pain When truth isn't found And trust comes unbound Where just hope remains You lead whe...
6
|
4getmenot | Similar Worlds