4getmenot is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
This profile may contain Mildly Adult content.
United States
Straight
Discussion, Advice, Support, Stories
About Me
Join Time
1st Week of SW
Days Active
6 Mths Active
Stories
50 Stories
Comments
200 Comments
I Like to Write About How I Feel
Falling Fall for the person they are And stay in love with yourself Accept And share kindness Affection warm and sincere Hope They care for us As much as we care for ourself Treasure Every gasped breath Every heart felt kiss Each day Let them ...
7
|
I Like to Write About How I Feel
Visual Poetry and Thoughts Ancestors
5
|
I Like to Write About How I Feel
Visual Poetry and Thoughts Lunar Stallions
5
|
I Like to Write About How I Feel
Doing the Math This problem has gone on so long We always reach the same old sum Multiplied by failure to learn Divided by unconcern Numbers that hide Carried by lies Uncertain equations In each situation You always seem to factor in An answer where ...
1
|
I Like to Write About How I Feel
Casting Stones I have cast stones Hurt people that probably loved me In my arrogance Complete ignorance By trying to mold love To my own definitionFrom 4getmenot All Rights Reserved
2
|
I Love to Write
His lips touched the back of my neck "Who do you love?" For a brief second I almost said your name Did he notice my pause? From 4getmenot All rights Reserved
6
|
I Like to Write About How I Feel
Ego...kills love!
2
|
I Like to Write About How I Feel
The thing about being on the naughty list is: You're never on it alone!
7
|
I Love to Write
Chaos My thoughts are Full of you Images Vivid Dreams Explicit words Truthful Feelings Aching Wanting Desiring As I embrace This chaos From 4getmenot All Rights Reserved
5
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
Obsession Just a little girl who carries her insecurities around like a weapon. Too much self-infliction and doubt to even care if she survived. Her flaws magnified by her own self- doubts. Words that were flung at her until she believed they were...
4
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
The Storm There is destruction and aggression in her. She came with a warning she understands about herself. "Be careful, once provoked, I do not go quietly away." She is the one that once believed a person could be loyal. The one that pie...
5
|
I Like Music With Meaning
The Love We Seek Is Already Found
1
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
Good-bye... I'm sorry I wasn't there If I'd known then I would have been Good-bye... I know that I'm late Are you there Do you even hear me anymore 'cause I just need to know what went wrong Why'd you go Without Good-by...
6
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
I wrote this several years ago...actually visited my first social media page and found a few things there-post date April 17,2015 I Can’t Drown My Demons They Know How to Hold Their Breath I do not have the easy demons and they do not perish. They a...
3
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
Compatible souls Seemingly effortless connections Do souls communicate?
5
|
I Love to Write
Words The moment I get comfortable and let loose, is the moment I need to shut up. Even though my sarcasm and amity comes from a good place, it is sometimes overpowering. When you speak with frankness your words echo. People forget your words, but t...
2
|
I Love to Write
Kaleidoscope His Words Shine a light into the darkness With color and brilliant sheen Illuminating the corners Casting out the shadows In my pallid mind Each broad stroke from his pen Giving my dull life A glimpse of rainbow hues With crystal clear...
5
|
I Love to Write
Moonlight Glistening silver light shines Stardust flash across the sky One of us here One of us there If I could I would Ride a moonbeam To you From 4getmenot All Rights Reserved
1
|
I Love to Write
Starlight You told me sometimes you Couldn't find your way In your darkest nights So I left you a star In every poem To find your way home From 4getmenot All Rights Reserved
4
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
Essence The devotion of love Engages the psyche Within the cloak of acceptance Where nurtured souls reside For a soul is not of the heart It's the mind Existing in the thoughts of Uncensored emotions Raw and simple Thus kindness exists Forgivene...
3
|
4getmenot | Similar Worlds