4getmenot is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
United States
Straight
Discussion, Advice, Support, Stories
About Me
Join Time
1st Week of SW
Days Active
6 Mths Active
Stories
50 Stories
Groups
25 Groups
I Like to Write About How I Feel
Ego...kills love!
1
|
I Like to Write About How I Feel
The thing about being on the naughty list is: You're never on it alone!
6
|
I Love to Write
Chaos My thoughts are Full of you Images Vivid Dreams Explicit words Truthful Feelings Aching Wanting Desiring As I embrace This chaos From 4getmenot All Rights Reserved
4
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
Obsession Just a little girl who carries her insecurities around like a weapon. Too much self-infliction and doubt to even care if she survived. Her flaws magnified by her own self- doubts. Words that were flung at her until she believed they were...
3
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
Life Life is a mystery. Sometimes it throws us under the bus and backs over us again.Life hurts and makes us unhappy So we leave things and people behind. Not because they are completely bad. It's because we keep walking forward. We learn what ...
4
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
The Storm There is destruction and chaos in her. She came with a warning she understands about herself. "Be careful, once provoked, I do not go quietly away." She is the one that once believed a person could be loyal. The one that pieced h...
3
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
Use Caution Attention! This heart has been broken and repaired too many times. Please, handle it with care. Too many times I was wronged by the promise of love I do not believe it when you say " I promise I will not hurt you." Be humble and...
4
|
I Like Music With Meaning
The Love We Seek Is Already Found
0
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
Good-bye... I'm sorry I wasn't there If I'd known then I would have been Good-bye... I know that I'm late Are you there Do you even hear me anymore 'cause I just need to know what went wrong Why'd you go Without Good-by...
5
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
I wrote this several years ago...actually visited my first social media page and found a few things there-post date April 17,2015 I Can’t Drown My Demons They Know How to Hold Their Breath I do not have the easy demons and they do not perish. They a...
2
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
Compatible souls-Seemingly effortless connections. Do souls communicate?
5
|
I Love to Write
Words The moment I get comfortable and let loose, is the moment I need to shut up. Even though my sarcasm and amity comes from a good place, it is sometimes overpowering. When you speak with frankness your words echo. People forget your words, but t...
2
|
I Love to Write
Kaleidoscope His Words Shine a light into the darkness With color and brilliant sheen Illuminating the corners Casting out the shadows In my pallid mind Each broad stroke from his pen Giving my dull life A glimpse of rainbow hues With crystal clear...
5
|
I Love to Write
Moonlight Glistening silver light shines Stardust flash across the sky One of us here One of us there If I could I would Ride a moonbeam To you From 4getmenot All Rights Reserved
1
|
I Love to Write
Starlight You told me sometimes you Couldn't find your way In your darkest nights So I left you a star In every poem To find your way home From 4getmenot All Rights Reserved
4
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
Essence The devotion of love Engages the psyche Within the cloak of acceptance Where nurtured souls reside For a soul is not of the heart It's the mind Existing in the thoughts of Uncensored emotions Raw and simple Thus kindness exists Forgivene...
3
|
I Write As a Form of Therapy
Some people have a switch that stops the mouth from speaking words out loud what they think...yeah, well mine is broken...I"m usually not a mean spirited person...and for the most part...I think good things about people...but there are times wh...
2
|
I Love to Write
Again Do what you dare Tangle my hair Hold me to the floor Love me like before Kiss my lips Tender nips Wrap yourself around Hear how love sounds Caressing my soul Making me whole You said not a word My heart you heard From4GetMeNot All Rights Rese...
7
|
I Love to Write
Gentle Love Lay your gentle love on me Lay it soft Lay it free Let it grow Let it feel Let it go Grasp it with your being Grasp it tight Grasp it's meaning Remember it by words we share Remember it is truth Remember that it cares Lay you...
4
|
I Love to Write
Masquerade A grand invitation in words of gold A façade for the young and the old Behind a mask of disguise Hidden behind pretty lies At a dance of illusion Amongst the confusion In black tuxes and grand gowns With mischief all abound We swear to eac...
2
|
4getmenot | Similar Worlds