I Love the Library

I Love the Library
do they still do that thing were you got to buy a membership then you rent a book for a bit?
2
|
I Love the Library
I can easily spend hours and hours at the nearby public library, and if I've spent half the day browsing but only come out with one book, then it was still more than worth it. It's all about that one little spec of gold.
4
|
I Love the Library
There is something wonderful about the silence in a library. Not too quiet but quiet enough to allow you to clear your head... instantly calming
7
|
I Love the Library
Haven't been in one in years, a shame really. The smell of aging paper, the stillnes and quiet. It really is a sanctuary from the hectic, distracted world we live in.
19
|
I Love the Library
Fun fact, I know every single employee at my library by name, even funner fact when I was 19 I recorded how much time I spent in the library one month and it turns out I was there for about 89 hours that month, Some would say I have a problem, I may ...
7
|
I Love the Library
I just began to read Said Edward's Orientalism. It's interesting.
5
|
I Love the Library
Where I live is with many people so I use the Library very much. It is a better place to work and study. Sometimes there are creepy people there but also the people who work there are very nice. In fact, I am in Library now! I post in here to help im...
2
|
I Love the Library
I can sit in and just explore the books, the oldest preferred! Books are so undervalued everywhere, but I feel they are the most portable pleasure you can find! I would rather spend an hour in a library than an hour in the most ornate shop!
2
|
I Love the Library
There was a time when books were really expensive for me or perhaps my father's honest earnings couldn't afford my story books. Ofcourse he had been always able to get me the best he could. But those plenty of books always enticed me. A...
4
|
I Love the Library
Possible story idea
2
|
I Love the Library
I am thankful that the library has changed with the times. The library in our city has a dozen computers, coffee makers, and a place to meet. It's not the quiet, empty place that I remember as a kid. It's a pleasure to visit, read a maga...
5
|
I Love the Library
I love old libraries, lots of ornate darkwood shelving, busts of important historical people, lots of hardback books and that quiet air of silent industrious concentration. Modern libraries tend to be noisier, full of computers and posters. More ...
6
|
I Love the Library
I am a huge lover of reading and the library is one of my biggest safe havens. I was lucky enough to still have the chance to use the one in my high school since they are converting it into a computer lab. I was very upset but I am happy that I regul...
8
|
I Love the Library
8
|
I Love the Library
We live on a limited budget so we can't have the heating on all day, so thank God for the public library! You can go in there and sit and read the newspaper or find a book, and keep warm a few hours.
7
|
I Love the Library
I love sitting in my father's library, exploring his books. There are so many to look at, ponder. It's a way to get to know him more..
2
|
I Love the Library
They're great. Bookstores, on the other hand, are dangerous. The library is free, Amazon is cheap... yet somehow I always end up wasting my money at Barnes and Noble. Why?!
3
|
I Love the Library
I feel at home in the library.I enjoy helping out at my school library. Shelving the books and doing inventory may seem boring to some people but for some reason I love doing it.
7
|
I Love the Library
Nothing I love more than finding random books to read and winding up with a $19 fine...
4
|
I Love the Library
Libraries are supposed to be peaceful and quiet. I'm working with a client and a lady behind us is hacking up a lung. Just coughing, snorting, spitting snot. Come on! Go home if you are sick!! Don't get us sick!! 😫😤
7
|

I Love the Library
Categories: Books, Hobbies

I Love the Library | Similar Worlds