I Had a Near Death Experience

When I was young, my mom took me to a lake and I met these girls. They were running and jumping into the water so I decided to join them. After doing it a few times, my mom told me to stop because I was getting tired, but I begged her to let me do it...
4
|
Guess what? I almost got crushed by a speeding vehicle after I made sure that my best friend got home safely. That was too close. I already felt the swooshing wind made by the van and if I wasn't really fond of running, maybe I'm good as a ...
2
|
I fell from a balcony during a party, about thirty feet, and bounced off a car under the windows, ensuring only bad bruising, but it could have been so much worst! I think the vodka i had been drinking was what made the difference. I haven't cli...
0
|
I was 15 when I was hit by two vehicle at high speed. I stopped breathing multiple times and they thought they had lost me. My body had a delayed reaction to the CPR and I woke up lying on a table in the city morgue. It was one of the scariest moment...
17
|
I had two near death experience, I was riding my bike when I was young and almost got hit by a car but luckily the person manage to stop right away and the front of the car was actually touching me, never felt my heart racing so fast and body shaking...
3
|
I did and I didn’t take it too seriously until I started thinking about how much of an idiot I was and how important life is! Haha
3
|
Which one I have 2
2
|
I've been so close to dying in car crashes, but the crash never happens. Sometimes, I honestly believe I might die in one.
4
|
My response to my thoughts on death as of now: Death is what gives life meaning, and I'm not talking in terms of physical terms alone. But spritually mainly. Death is feared a lot and misunderstood but it's the doorway to what we really wa...
5
|
It was a couple years ago now at the airport...
4
|
I was on the back of a friend's quad bike in the mountains above Limerick during the summer when I was sixteen and we came off it. I fell fifteen metres from the crag into several thorny bushes where I was torn by the bushes, and held up by my...
2
|
I almost drowned while trying to help someone who was drowning. I think it is one of the scariest ways to die. Feeling so much panic.
2
|
Every day I get out of bed it could kill me. I can't predict the rammifacations of my actions, but thankfully I have remained safe for now.
2
|
I've had to many to count. First of all let's get one thing straight, when I was born, I was a premature baby, I was born with a Bronchopulmonary dysplasia, patent ductus arteriosus, hydrocephalus, and necrotizing enterocolitis. Basically a...
6
|
When you die you know you're dead: Major study shows mind still works after the body shows no sign of life Dave Maclean Wednesday 18 October 2017 The Independent Death just became even more scary: scientists say people are aware they’re dead be...
4
|
Last Saturday I went to a hangout with some friends and drank way too much. Basically between 15-20 shots of vodka (I stopped counting at 16), 3 beers, and maybe more. Anyways, Afterwards when I got to my dorm I felt super weird. My eyesight was pitc...
3
|
I got my motorbike licence when I was 20 and a month after I was involved in an accident that could have killed me, I was riding my bike watching carefully for cars and other dangers when this drunk driver crashed into me and sent me flying through t...
10
|
Oh no! Was it an obe? Or......... It was a petit mort! I remember now! Don't seem to get as many of those as I would like! Guys! You know! Rambling? You want to go rambling? What here in the city? Or outside, north or south? Across the divide?...
1
|
I nearly got hit by a vehicle about 5 different times, at dangerous speeds several times. Once I had to jump & offhand my body away from a car during the school walk last year. I signalled to the person in her car at the junction waiting to turn ...
1
|
I'm not allowed to give operational details, but I was out on patrol, at night, with a small detachment after a troubled weekend in town, and there were still activists looking for trouble. The army liked to try to lessen the treats so a high ...
5
|

I Had a Near Death Experience
The story of the closest you ever came to dying
Categories: Religion

I Had a Near Death Experience | Similar Worlds