I Love to See Old Married Couples Hold Hands

Yes including my wife and I
12
|
In Canterbury cathedral yesterday there was an old couple holding hands looking at the memorials on the walls who were holding hands. I don't know if they were Americans, Dutch or Germans, but that's the nationalities of people I've se...
4
|
I already love old people, but when you see them still being all cute and in love with each other it's so heartwarming. It makes me wonder if I'll have that, but only time will tell.
4
|
But at the same time its sad to see so few 😞
7
|
So lucky to have someone till the end of time To know your life won't get unnoticed Someone will always cherish you I wanna be that lucky
8
|
I am a very observant person inside the Church! I just can't help to be aware of what's around me during mass. I really appreciate old couples who attend mass early in the morning as part of their routine. There's just beauty in seeing...
4
|
It is very encouraging to see an elderly (grey-haired) couple in an embrace. Most of the time I see this in a parking lot of a shopping center. when I do I watch and wonder if they are saying their goodbys or hello's. I envy their embrace.
10
|
It is such a heart warming sight to see ❤ I give to kudos to those couples who have been together for so many years and work together to make it work. I am in awe to those who even when fights occur, they calm down, talk about it, and move on. Being ...
6
|
I grew up with my grandparents. They have gone through hell and back and still manage to stay together until this day. I'm on my own now and not prepared for what the future holds. However, I ask myself: why do I still long to be with somebody u...
4
|
I met a couple last week who have been married 74 years - she is 91 and he is 93. She told me she is the boss and he agrees . They sat together with his arm around her . I asked what was their secret and they both said they liked to cook together . S...
11
|
Does it ever cross peoples minds that they just met and are still banging??
8
|
I was walking through the mall today on lunch and there was the cutest little Italian couple in front of me. They were walking hand in hand like they were still so in love. I wish I could have listened to some old time stories. I bet I could have ...
8
|
Seeing the oldies' youth by heart makes me wish to grow old with someone special. To love that someone with all the love I could give until my last breath.
11
|
I think it is so cute. It makes me feel better about the world to know that couples who have been together for decades still feel that affection to do something to simple as hold hands with each other. It's peaceful and reassuring that it can wo...
2
|
I miss my nana and pops. I want that kind of love.
7
|
I enjoy walking with my friend holding hands, and we are in our late sixties.
7
|
In my town there is an old couple that wanders around just striking up conversation with anyone willing to listen. I'd say that they are probably 70+. They are are always pleasant and if you let them they will hold you up for quite awhile. The c...
36-40
6
|
One rarely comes across such couples. Mostly they hold hands and checkout other attractive people...while pretending to be listening to each other.
1
|
My parents are 64 and have been married for 44 years. They are that cute old couple who always holds hands....always. I cannot think of a time where they weren't holding hands. It gives me hope.
4
|
It's just so beautiful. There is an old married couple on the end of our road, and they are the sweetest people ever. They smile at people all the time, and it's nice, because a stranger smiling at you can really make your day that little b...
0
|

Categories: Dating and Relationships, Marriage

I Love to See Old Married Couples Hold Hands | Similar Worlds