I Am My Own Worst Enemy

I call it.......monkeymind.......
0
|
Ever had a pain that you couldn't see? I feel that in my life I am walking blind. Stumbling in the dark and I feel like I've been hurt but I carry on. If no one can see it and no one knows about it, it doesn't existence. The world is a...
1
|
When I was younger, I had a bad habit of putting myself down when I screwed up. It doesn't happen as often nowadays, but it does sometimes. I think it's mainly tied to putting too much pressure on myself for my major responsibilities, like ...
5
|
The self loathing can run so deep sometimes. Such hatred for what is seen in the mirror. Letting self destruction take over as a means for making that person pay. Making them pay tortuously slow. They deserve so much worse than an easy escape fro...
0
|
I love my freedom and men always want you to be dependent on being with them, and whilst there are benefits to this sometimes........
3
|
If only I'd learn to do the exact opposite of what I feel is right. I'd have the world in the palm of my hand.
6
|
As my username states, I get lost within myself. I get so buried in my own thoughts, doubts, fears, worries, etc. I get stuck, so miserable and stressed, and I do it to myself. You can only go as far as you allow your thoughts to take you. Words real...
2
|
Indeed..I can walk on path leading to both good n bad but I'm driven on bad path more....
1
|
I'm better at it than everyone else because I actually know myself. Other people tend to get it completely wrong.
0
|
Hello my negative friend. I see you're back again. Ready to tear me down, making me feel like I'm not worthy, trying to destroy my world. You always seem to pop up when I'm trying to do something positive with my life and today is no ...
1
|
It was kind of heart breaking to try an log into EP and find it missing. I felt like my last resort had abandoned me. Thank you for this site. Anyway... I don't understand myself. I have so much going for me and so much potential to reap but...
2
|
My friends are constantly warning me about being so trusting of people. I counter that I trust them, and they tell knot to include them, they've proved themselves true. But still they tell me I am my own worst enemy.
7
|
The roller coaster of emotion can almost be paralyzing at times. The indecisiveness of want and desire. Trying to rationally decide if your actions should do for yourself or do for others. Figuring out whether or not either person comes out safe on...
4
|
Well since no one else is a challenge for me all I'm left with is fighting myself.
0
|
i complain about not being close to anyone, but maybe i’m not the nicest person in the world. i might actually be a worse person than i thought
1
|
9
|
I have sabotaged my whole life and future in two months. Can i please vent to someone
0
|
Social Anxiety PT. 2 In all sense of privacy and protection I will change her name to Becca for this story. I met Becca in 5th grade. I remember her well. She was short, sweet, funny, compassionate, and confident. She also had this fun vivacious sid...
1
|
I'm going to put this into two parts. I know this can be a bit long so, without it feeling all jumbled up, I'm going to divide it. I just really need to vent my stress out right now, and writing helps calm me down.. Social Anxiety. PT. 1 ...
0
|
I can not even begin to explain how many times in my life I got in my own way of my happiness. I have this great knack for pushing things away from me if it looks like I am going to have to really open my heart up to someone. I know this about me ...
2
|

I Am My Own Worst Enemy
Categories: Health, Self-harm

I Am My Own Worst Enemy | Similar Worlds