I Like Stuff

Gentleman of SW....

Each day you leave your homes in absence of a bag, a water bottle, lip balm, hand sanitizer, lotion, tissues, sunscreen nor an extra layer in case you get cold.

A wallet and keys jammed in a pocket and off you go.

Care to expound upon such chaotic recklessness perhaps, hmmmm? 馃
Don't forget the phone馃槅
TrippyF
[@1189039,mondayschild2] Indeed!! God forbid the Y chrome the availability of Pornhub.
[@1189287,Trippy] I don't watch pornhub. I never saw phone on phone since it's not safe.
Pherick41-45, M
Well I have some of that in my car, though I am guilty of leaving the house with wallet, keys and phone, and nothing else :)
TrippyF
[@376875,Pherick] Mmmhmmm.... What further say ye? 馃
Pherick41-45, M
[@1189287,Trippy] Well I keep water and sanitizer in my car. Thats usually where I want a drink or need to sanitize my hands. Most places have it everywhere now, so its like after grocery shopping, I want to sanitize my hands, so the car works.

Though thinking about it now, I do keep lotion on my dresser, my hands get dry in the winter, and I do have a small pack of tissues in my car.

I am more prepared than I thought.
TrippyF
[@376875,Pherick] Carry on then 馃檪
TUFKAL56-60, M
I don't use lip balm, hand sanitizer, lotion or sunscreen, and I don't get cold. If I'm thirsty I'll buy a drink. Everything else fits in my pockets.
TrippyF
[@1190214,TUFKAL] I fear this particular post mentioned not a river in Egypt, sir. 馃
TUFKAL56-60, M
[@1189287,Trippy] No, you're quite right
TrippyF
[@1190214,TUFKAL] 馃槀鉂わ笍
CoppercoilM
I got a bag.. its just tacticool.
TrippyF
[@58876,Coppercoil] Contents!... details, if you will, sir? 馃
CoppercoilM
[@1189287,Trippy] folding multi tool.. knife.. lighter.. extra battery pack and cable for phone.. flashlight.. sunglasses.. pen and notebook.. reading glasses.. ballcap.. starbucks powdered instant coffee..a couple granola bars.. and whatever else I think I might need.
TrippyF
[@58876,Coppercoil] Well I'll be damned, dipped and booted clean off the seat of judgement!! 馃槸
Dan8841131-35, M
Okay, where to begin...
1. I bring a lunch bag to work
2. My workplace always has water bottles in the refrigerators.
3. I carry chap stick
4. I carry hand sanitizer
5. I rarely use lotion so you got me there.
6. I carry tissues when I am sick.
7. I don't go anywhere that would really make sunscreen necessary.
8. With the weather getting hot, I won't need an extra layer as much.
TrippyF
[@940086,Dan88411] May I inquire, sir... This establishment whom employs you have other defense attorneys on the payroll? 馃
basilfawlty8931-35, M
My pockets consist of my phone, wallet, vape juice and my vape device.
TrippyF
[@23671,basilfawlty89] Mmmhmmm.... 馃槓
basilfawlty8931-35, M
[@1189287,Trippy] hey there is santiser and keys in the car, but that's about it. I only take what I need. The nicotine is essential.
Riemann26-30, M
Carry a bag to town with water bottle in it. Need to buy a hs really..
TrippyF
[@1177416,Riemann] I'm here by granting you prosecution by clause of effort. Case Dismissed. 馃獟
ozgirl51226-30, F
This may point you in the right direction...
TheSunisout56-60, M
[@332402,swirlie] autonomous driving馃馃槀
Elessar26-30, M
[@516864,ozgirl512] Can confirm.

TIL that pink and purple are different colors 馃ゴ
swirlie31-35, F
[@11430,TheSunisout]
[c=008099]
Autonomous driving operates like a man thinks. That's why people are getting killed by autonomous driver cruise controls in the Tesla, which a man designed.[/c]
TrippyF
[@1211871,Max13] Might one " reasonably" assume your likeness might be on display in a post office? 馃
Max1326-30, M
[@1189287,Trippy] I m邪褍 take Trippy with me , who may carry her lip balm and sanitiser it , if I require anything l may use her thing it .
SledgeHammer41-45, M
Lip balm- wa'watta,
and lotion- wh'who as a guy..
Tissues and sunscreen??
No no this is not mans daily carry ons. That all stuff is commonly seen in a woman's handbag...

Please!!
馃檰鈥嶁檪锔
TrippyF
[@1019125,SledgeHammer] Haha... Indeed. Simply poke'in fun of my own steamer trunk I lug around 馃槀
SledgeHammer41-45, M
[@1189287,Trippy] I have yet to witness a man spreading this,THIS LIP BALM upon his face .. then that will be the final step down from the mans manliest. My chin hits my chest to the thought....
Thank Christ 馃暫鉁傦笍
TrippyF
[@327405,TheOneyouwerewarnedabout] Yay, though I walk through the valley of death, my oversized bag of stuff comforts me.
ragingfire31-35, M
I leave in my gym pants and T-shirt. I work right across the street.
TrippyF
[@429468,ragingfire] Hmmmm... I sense an attempt to confuse the jury with the mesmerizing visual of gym shorts on a dude. 馃
Hello Trippy 馃憠馃ズ馃憟
馃憖
TrippyF
[@806229,Thecarpenter] I resemble that remark , sir...thank you verrrr much.
[@1189287,Trippy] funny. 馃槄
Wallet in the left pocket, phone in the right..keys in the back pocket. There's nothing else I could ever possibly need when leaving my home. 99% Of the time I'm going to the office, the store or visiting a friend. Now if it's a 10 day portaging trip in a national park sure I'll bring extra provisions but in my day to day life I don't need much.
[@1189287,Trippy] I OBJECT!!!
TrippyF
[@232861,MrBlueSky] Over ruled.

( Forgot I'm sportin' the only robe in this here jurisdiction)
[@1189287,Trippy] So what you're the prosectuor, the judge..are you also the jury? The executioner????
LvChris41-45, M
Cold, in this city? Not going to happen. 馃槍
TrippyF
[@335805,LvChris] We have air conditioned venues that get ....chili, homie 馃き
YesTheYahooligan22-25, M
Actually, that's why I have a backpack.
*giggles* you鈥檙e so funny.
TrippyF
[@605647,DarkHeaven] 馃き
[@1189287,Trippy] 馃拫
Roadsterrider51-55, M
I leave the house with the things I need. I take a wallet, a penknife, and a few odds and ends. I don't use sunscreen, I don't use lip balm. I am a mechanic so there is usually a roll of shop towels in the car. I don't worry about whether I will get cold or not unless I am on a motorcycle and then I usually have gloves and a jacket in the saddle bag. I don't like to burden myself with a bunch of bric-a-brac that isn't necessary to me. Lotion isn't needed for me. The callouses never soften up anyway.
TrippyF
[@830583,Roadsterrider] Sir, you failed to answer to the absence of any and all multi- adorned key chains including but not limited to: Miniature Lawn Gnomes. 馃
Roadsterrider51-55, M
[@1189287,Trippy] I don't do key chains. I have a key for my truck, my motorcycle and my jeep. One key fits what I am driving, when I am out of the vehicle, one key in my pocket is more comfortable than a gnome and a wad of keys. I am a mechanic by trade so I am frequently on the floor of a shop rolling around looking at something, the less stuff I have in my pockets, the more comfortable I am.
TrippyF
[@830583,Roadsterrider] Hmmmm... How bout'...gummy bears then? Hmmm... Gotta sound argument in hopes of thwarting them as well, perhaps? 馃
BalmyNitesF
They stick it all in their wife/girlfriend鈥檚 handbag 馃榿
TrippyF
[@561899,BalmyNites] It's as tho' we're a carry on....that carries 馃
BalmyNitesF
[@1189287,Trippy] Isn鈥檛 that the truth 馃槀
Citrusflavour22-25, M
I can cope with just my wallet and phone but leaving without hand sanitizer is not ideal 馃様 I usually buy drinks so that's no problem 馃檪
DownTheStreet51-55, M
We鈥檙e just crazy I guess
DownTheStreet51-55, M
[@1189287,Trippy] have you considered having a valet travel with you ?
TrippyF
[@325552,DownTheStreet] Have.... Fired due to irreconcilable differences I'm afraid. 馃し鈥嶁檧锔
DownTheStreet51-55, M
[@1189287,Trippy] hmm. Perhaps put an advert out?
Degbeme61-69, M
I am but a simple creature. ;)
TrippyF
[@72117,Degbeme] Simply sweet, perhaps 馃槒
Degbeme61-69, M
[@1189287,Trippy] 馃檲
FreerangerM
I leave home each morning, cross the street to my workshop and make or design something.馃榿 I work for da man no mo

I only got a set of earplugs in mah pockets and carry a few contents in my mind. I purposely leave the phone behind, and am within moments of sustenance in any form if I need it. I have no complaints, certainly no wants.
TrippyF
[@841884,Freeranger] Goals 鈽濓笍 鉂わ笍
fun4us2b61-69, M
I bring hand sanitizer, masks (both needed on public transport) lifesavers, pens, paper, glasses, tissues, tape measure, multitool, powerbar (in case) no clothes or lotions...
TrippyF
[@64578,fun4us2b] Holy shit!
Gangstress36-40, F
I don't carry round any thing bar a phone keys or money 馃
TrippyF
[@467717,Gangstress] Your Hierarchy gang status = Carry what you wish. Mucho respect, 馃槑馃憣馃馃
Lock me up ...
TrippyF
[@6757,questionWeaver] I will need an assortment of your neck ties, sir; post haste!! ,馃槑
keeper41-45, M
Freedom comes in many different forms.
TrippyF
[@773924,keeper] Depends on who's the shot caller in on this particular cell block. 馃槑
TheSunisout56-60, M
Well just goes to show, live and learn馃
TrippyF
[@11430,TheSunisout] 馃憣... Words well chosen, sir.
TheSunisout56-60, M
[@1189287,Trippy] I mean you dont take all that stuff lol
TrippyF
[@11430,TheSunisout] I just backed that particular bus up ,sir. Behold the pinch of my wrath!! 馃馃槕
PatheticZombieClown46-50, M
Considering that I onky go out in pajama pants with keys and money firmly clutched in my hands...
TrippyF
[@961154,PatheticZombieClown] Beer run? 馃
istillhaveanameitsrick51-55, M
I don't drink water but if i should desire something to drink i stop and buy it, lip balm...well i never have to worry about anyone wanting to kiss me so not necessary to have soft or pretty lips, hand sanitizer...screw it, lotion...no need for soft hands either no one is interested in holding hands with me, tissues...that's what sleeves are for, sunscreen...skin cancer is my friend, never have to worry about being cold, the extra layers of fat keep me warm.
TrippyF
[@475347,istillhaveanameitsrick] How bout a whoopin'? Need one of them, hmmm?
istillhaveanameitsrick51-55, M
[@1189287,Trippy] almost got one of those this morning, guy was threatening the young lady working at Wendy's because she asked him to repeat himself. He would have kicked my ass (no big loss if i got hurt) but i wasn't going to let him get violent with her...luckily his wife got him out of there.
TrippyF
[@475347,istillhaveanameitsrick] Gonna grant you some steppin' up points, sir. And may we thank you for your service 鉂わ笍馃拫
1490wayb51-55, M
keep some both at work and at home...simple
TrippyF
[@1144409,1490wayb] Don't make me come over there! Now... What's in your BAG? 馃槑
1490wayb51-55, M
[@1189287,Trippy] summertime now so i have watermelon YUM!!!
TrippyF
[@1144409,1490wayb] Super yummy!!! Case dismissed 馃獟鉂わ笍馃崏
HannahSkyF
All the posts should be like this from now on 馃槀 馃憦
Elessar26-30, M
So, in order:
- First of all, for some reason (i.e. selling bags), pockets in girl clothes are a joke, whereas ours can perfectly contain a wallet, a smartphone, and one or two pairs of keys.
- No need for lotions, we all tend to hate them, even guys like me who have a dry skin. I'll put some before leaving the house and that'll suffice until the end of the day.
- Water bottles, well.. I know of guys who go drink even from the public fountains in cemeteries, that you'd normally use to water the flowers (no jk) 馃ゴ also, I don't know others but I tend to drink very little. If I have to go some place where I'm spending a large amount of time (e.g. the beach) I'll bring a bottle of water, otherwise I'll try to survive with the humidity in the air.
- Tissues fit in a pocket. Otherwise you can just spray the content of your nasal cavities in the air like a savage I suppose
- Sunscreen is another thing that I would apply before leaving the house; although, in general I go to the beach pretty late (like 5pm or later) so it's not much of a big issue.
Elessar26-30, M
[@1189287,Trippy] The only time I carry around anything resembling a bag (backpack) is when I go to the beach. Contents:
1x Towel
1x 500ml Water Bottle (one of the fancy steel ones that keep the water clean)
1x pair of earphones

Anywhere else, all I have with me is:
1x phone
1x wallet (usually empty lol)
1x ring of keys (house, garage, bike)
TrippyF
[@44863,Elessar] 馃檪... I feel ya man. Just playin'. A bag with anything more I'd have to check the sugar in your tank. 馃き
Elessar26-30, M
[@1189287,Trippy] The water cool* not clean, what did I even write lol

No sugar for me, I'm trying to lose 2kg since 2015 or so 馃檲
TheRascallyOne26-30, M
TrippyF
[@19729,TheRascallyOne] 馃
TheRascallyOne26-30, M
[@1189287,Trippy] Most of the time nothing
TheRascallyOne26-30, M
[@868864,HannahSky] [@1189287,Trippy] Most of the time nothing and thank you for the carrot hugs
JDC5451-55, M
We're... men... ?....
JDC5451-55, M
[@1189287,Trippy] Lol... there might be a difference in opinion... on what that basic minimum is.

Of course.. a mitigating, or affecting characteristic may be if he's going out on his own... and if not, how he feels about the girl he's out with. Just saying.
TrippyF
[@1203658,JDC54] Interesting perspective 馃
JDC5451-55, M
[@1189287,Trippy] Just one guess for one situation.
PfuzylogicM
Must have my U.S. Navy ball cap to protect the exposed portions of the top of my head!
A squeeze container of PanOxyl but beyond that my skin is good.
I am at the age where I must have my adjustable tint bifocals so that I can always enjoy the view of the path I traverse.
hillbilly26-30, M
I usually just head out the door
we are in touch with our inner chuck norris...

hey trippy - do you have clippers in that bag? I seem to have broken a nail
TrippyF
[@15458,Usedtohaveanoffensiveusername] Only thing Chuck totes ' round in his sack are the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse.

Always carry nail clippers.
I carry bag, water bottle, sanitizer (use only if necessary), a pen, wallet, handkerchief and phone. 馃榿
alkynesoftrouble51-55, M
I use a backpack鈥.I have a water bottle鈥

Hand sanitizer, paper towels and tissues are made available at work.

I don鈥檛 wear socks at all鈥 personal choice made years ago..so at times I will wear an extra layer..
MontanamanM
I scoff at men who carry a purse.
Backpack maybe, just might consider. 馃

I Like Stuff