I Am a Writer

Midnight Musings...
A moonless light A moonless night, tonight The only light offered by stringed lights overhead Chairs litter the patio Evidence of a well loved space A woman has captured my heart - Wild... and beautiful Matching the prayers prayed for months... “Wi...
+ 2 4 replies 12 views Jul 14, 2020 |
I Am a Writer
I accidentally wrote three pages about some birds and a Squirrel The Fool and the Vigilant (5/8) For many days I have silently watched As the sun continued her anxious circling From the plains of Colorado toward her mountains Lending her light to m...
+ 1 4 replies 4 views May 8, 2020 |
I Am a Writer
day after day Gaining back my sanity Loving you is a mess Driven out of mystery Losing you kills And cuts me badly I kept it internally If days judge Meeting you personally Drives back the rest of me.
+ 2 0 replies 4 views Jan 13, 2020 |
I Am a Writer
If anyone here has any good advice for a book I’m working on, I have several things I would like help with, such as writing about a relationship without cliches and how to get the reader to relate to and sympathize with the characters (I have three m...
+ 2 2 replies 4 views Jan 12, 2020 |
I Am a Writer
Writing has been an escape for me for a number of years I love it once its all down on paper it no longer holds power that it once had and that to me is healing in itself
+ 9 7 replies 12 views Dec 16, 2019 |
I Am a Writer
Boxing Day... Boxing Day. December 26th, the day after Christmas. For me, the best day of the holiday season. For me, growing up on the Alberta Prairies, Christmas Day was a whirlwind of activity. We were allowed to get out of bed when we heard o...
+ 3 9 replies 26 views Dec 26, 2018 |
I Am a Writer
Truce...? Hey, Guys There are a thousand words on the tip of my tongue I have feared sharing them with you for years. I don't wanna hurt you, I just want you to see Everything that you really did to me, whether you meant to or not I don't ...
+ 0 0 replies 9 views Apr 14, 2018 |
I Am a Writer
Hide Away Some days to wake up is like pulling myself out of concrete with a heart like a stone I claw for consciousness on the knife's edge of wakefulness. Today The sun hurts my eyes again It would seem to me that my mind has wandered somewh...
+ 11 2 replies 27 views Apr 10, 2018 |
I Am a Writer
~ The writer resurrects himself - looks inside and finds who he was and who he will become again~
+ 1 5 replies 14 views Mar 21, 2018 |
I Am a Writer
Reading is the best way to become a good writer. If you want to write about a subject, you have to first study about that subject alot. The more knowledge you have of the subject the good writer you will be. This formula goes with the creative writin...
I Am a Writer
I Am a Writer
Any tips on writing parent characters for children/teen characters? Or parents who are soon to have children. Even a single parent. Can be bad parents or good. I didn't have the best parents and cant remember to have a reference to go on.
+ 1 9 replies 9 views Aug 23, 2017 |
I Am a Writer
I've always heard, if you write, you're a writer. Regardless, if you write short stories, poems, articles, a paragraph or a sentence. If it's for your friends, strangers whom you've never met, or just yourself. You are a writer.
+ 5 3 replies 5 views Aug 16, 2017 |
I Am a Writer
Had fun writing my published story and putting it on Amazon... Now working on my next story... it's going to be a great adventure.
+ 9 4 replies 5 views Mar 25, 2017 |
I Am a Writer
I write when I'm bored. It's usually realistic fiction in the form of a script. Right now I'm on my 7th story. Unfortunately, after a few months of writing, I suddenly get all these new ideas I really want to put together and write. T...
+ 3 4 replies 8 views Feb 22, 2017 |
I Am a Writer
Just Because By Trace Avery Just because I love you… my smile shines bright Just because you light up my world… my eyes glow with love Just because you love me… my heart sings a song Just because, we are in love… my soul can feel your soul's k...
+ 1 0 replies 6 views Feb 5, 2017 |
I Am a Writer
Another fictional story out of my thoughts and onto a page for you to enjoy... Vision of Love by Trace Avery The rain is falling ever so slightly and the wood ducks have gathered together in the pond out back. With the blinds pulled open, they...
+ 3 2 replies 7 views Dec 30, 2016 |
I Am a Writer
Just a little fun... Hope you enjoy this (((Smiles))) Morning Blues by Trace Avery Got up this morning feeling fine, Saw the clock was tracking time, Rubbed my eyes and stretched out straight, Had to hurry, not to be late. A quick bathroom...
+ 3 2 replies 5 views Dec 30, 2016 |
I Am a Writer
I am my own universe, I kneel to no one for I am king.. Never yield to weakness, I am my own path. For there are false gods and none will be before me.. J.G.
+ 2 0 replies 3 views Dec 29, 2016 |
I Am a Writer
Here is a little something I wish to share. Written a while back.Hope you like it. "Angel Love" by Trace Avery The beauty of your wings as they unfold Bring forth a vision to behold A vessel full of magnificent love An Angel of God fro...
+ 3 2 replies 2 views Dec 29, 2016 |

I Am a Writer
Hobbies Writings