I Am a Writer

Boxing Day... Boxing Day. December 26th, the day after Christmas. For me, the best day of the holiday season. For me, growing up on the Alberta Prairies, Christmas Day was a whirlwind of activity. We were allowed to get out of bed when we heard o...
3
|
Truce...? Hey, Guys There are a thousand words on the tip of my tongue I have feared sharing them with you for years. I don't wanna hurt you, I just want you to see Everything that you really did to me, whether you meant to or not I don't ...
0
|
Hide Away Some days to wake up is like pulling myself out of concrete with a heart like a stone I claw for consciousness on the knife's edge of wakefulness. Today The sun hurts my eyes again It would seem to me that my mind has wandered somewh...
5
|
~ The writer resurrects himself - looks inside and finds who he was and who he will become again~
1
|
Reading is the best way to become a good writer. If you want to write about a subject, you have to first study about that subject alot. The more knowledge you have of the subject the good writer you will be. This formula goes with the creative writin...
2
|
2
|
Any tips on writing parent characters for children/teen characters? Or parents who are soon to have children. Even a single parent. Can be bad parents or good. I didn't have the best parents and cant remember to have a reference to go on.
1
|
I've always heard, if you write, you're a writer. Regardless, if you write short stories, poems, articles, a paragraph or a sentence. If it's for your friends, strangers whom you've never met, or just yourself. You are a writer.
5
|
Had fun writing my published story and putting it on Amazon... Now working on my next story... it's going to be a great adventure.
9
|
I write when I'm bored. It's usually realistic fiction in the form of a script. Right now I'm on my 7th story. Unfortunately, after a few months of writing, I suddenly get all these new ideas I really want to put together and write. T...
3
|
Just Because By Trace Avery Just because I love you… my smile shines bright Just because you light up my world… my eyes glow with love Just because you love me… my heart sings a song Just because, we are in love… my soul can feel your soul's k...
1
|
Another fictional story out of my thoughts and onto a page for you to enjoy... Vision of Love by Trace Avery The rain is falling ever so slightly and the wood ducks have gathered together in the pond out back. With the blinds pulled open, they...
3
|
Just a little fun... Hope you enjoy this (((Smiles))) Morning Blues by Trace Avery Got up this morning feeling fine, Saw the clock was tracking time, Rubbed my eyes and stretched out straight, Had to hurry, not to be late. A quick bathroom...
3
|
I am my own universe, I kneel to no one for I am king.. Never yield to weakness, I am my own path. For there are false gods and none will be before me.. J.G.
2
|
Here is a little something I wish to share. Written a while back.Hope you like it. "Angel Love" by Trace Avery The beauty of your wings as they unfold Bring forth a vision to behold A vessel full of magnificent love An Angel of God fro...
3
|
You …. By Trace Avery I looked at the person I love and I saw you, I looked into your mouth and I saw words of support, I looked into your eyes and I saw a caring soul, I looked into your ears and I saw sounds of laughter, I looked into your ...
6
|
I am a freelance content writer. How can I help you? My rate per 100 words is $8.
2
|
what is the easiest free blog site? i have tried a few and they were difficult to use and they kept bugging me for money
3
|
And I am looking for a co-author. Bit it seems impossible to find one...
1
|
Thats your minds opinion .You simply cant argue what i can or cant feel . What a view there is from here.. so beautiful.. a different from everyones indeed ..a different feeling a different truth.... We all choose our truth Until you go mad and start...
0
|

I Am a Writer
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Am a Writer | Similar Worlds