I Want You to Read This Before You Add Me to Your Circle

Anyone who has a WARNING label ,a Terms of Friendship clause or ANY other restriction on their PROFILE(Basically the people in this group) PLEASE save yourself the bother and stay away! You're probably a boring snob! “Persons attempting to find...
+ 8 35 replies 81 views May 4, 2017 |
I reserve to right to change this at any time, & all that kinda stuff • I have no desire whatsoever to see your bits, talk about your bits, or so much as acknowledge their existence. You are anatomically a Ken or Barbie doll in my mind, end of ...
+ 29 96 replies 255 views Mar 3, 2017 |
Here are 10 points about me; If you can't accept or respect them, don't bother to add/message me. 1; I am a little autistic, but I'm not stupid and I'm not emotionless, so do not treat me like I am. 2; I love math! Sometimes it...
22-25
+ 0 0 replies 9 views Jan 7, 2017 |
I would assume a lot of people here came from EP as did I. I guess I was pretty popular since I blogged stories and experiences since 2007. I joined the Air Force in 2012 a day after my birthday and really haven't blogged or had any new material...
+ 9 22 replies 48 views Jan 7, 2017 |
For some time, I am not gonna be able to be here much but I will always be coming back to connect with you and your beautiful minds. So if you are gonna block me, I'm gonna be blocked by lots of you. But before then, You are all amazing
I am a intellectual person who likes long conversations that are worth something and not just a waste of my time, please read my profile before asking me obvious questions. No assholes or pervs please. I'd like it if you messaged me first so we ...
+ 0 0 replies 2 views Jan 25, 2016 |
Add me only if you are having a good intention and sorry perverts, go search for someone else, I'm not your type. I'm a friendly girl who loves to talk.
+ 1 2 replies 0 views Sep 26, 2015 |
I like to play soccer and basketball I like to play cards with my 2 brothers and my friends I babysit my nieces a lot I have 3 daughters and expecting Twins in 7 weeks I like to go t o Lookout Mountain with my girlfriend and my girls I like...
+ 0 0 replies 2 views Aug 21, 2015 |
Dont expect me to add you back if you dont wanna talk.. Im only keeping people i can talk to in my circle so if you dont wanna talk, just dont add me
+ 0 7 replies 0 views Jun 28, 2015 |
Dear Humans, I would just like to recommend that you should not want to talk to me because you will be wasting precious time out of your life to have useless conversations with me. ._. Now if by chance you are willing to risk that, then by all means...
100+
+ 0 9 replies 0 views May 7, 2015 |
I get loads of randomers who add me to my circle and I just wanna add this as I'm fed up 1. If you're going to add me to my circle, please use one of my experiences as a foundation to talk , I really can't stand people who just say ...
+ 0 10 replies 0 views Mar 31, 2015 |
If we start talking and become friends (I mean close friends who trust each other), please don't just disappear for days without telling me....... If I did or said something that hurt you, please tell me so I can, at least try to, make it up ...
22-25
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Jan 13, 2015 |
One key thing people need to know: Yes, I am gay. Understand that this does not mean, if I add you and you're a male, that I want your D. It will almost universally mean that I've found you and your stories and experiences interesting and ...
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Aug 31, 2014 |
My name is Domenic, and I am TAKEN. Don't message me asking if I'm flirting on your posts or whatever, because I'm in a happy relationship and I don't feel the need to flirt with other women. I am usually the type to comment fun...
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Aug 5, 2014 |
I am not really strict with this. The only people I don't want in my circle are the guys that are trying to find girls to stalk. Other than that you are more than welcome to be in my circle.
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Jan 15, 2014 |
Heeeey about time i made one of these Im Aya I'm 15 well my b-day is tomorrow so 16 You should know this before you add me 1- I love smiley faces , and i'll try to squeeze one in wherever i can so umm sorrry in advance :p 2-I AM A FANGI...
+ 0 6 replies 0 views Dec 18, 2013 |
Who Am I? - Vol 2... -It has been well over half a year since I wrote the story "Who am I", in which I clumsily tried to give that question an answer. But six months have passed since then, and I am no longer that ma...
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Mar 11, 2013 |
Some Information About Me... No, you don't have to read this before you add me, but if you want to know a few things about me beforehand, here's an appetizer. My name is Charlie. You can call me whatever you like, I...

For people who wants others to know about them, before adding them.
Community Similar Worlds