I Am Battling Self Harm

DAMMMMMIT! I was doing so well. I had no urges or anything despite the pain I was going through. I was fine! But f*******ck. I need to. I want to. I can't breath. I'm suffocating. I've tried everything. I can't cry.
1
|
Don't know if people have heard this song but it just resonates for me: Icon For Hire - Under the knife https://youtu.be/uqL4T-VlSJA This is the song I'm too scared to write But some of you may need it tonight Oh there you were, heart ma...
1
|
I started to self harm again today... my ptsd is hitting a low and i feel like i'll never be good enough for my family, my boyfriend, my friends. i feel so alone. it's still 2 more weeks until i get in for counselling and it feels so far aw...
1
|
I wonder how long it will be until I stop relapsing. I'll stop for weeks or months until I do it again. This is getting frustrating.
3
|
I've stopped trying to fight it a long time ago. All the stress, bully, anxiety... I'll never be able to stop, so might as well just embrace it...
0
|
It's been almost 4 years since the last time I hurt myself, but lately I've had such a strong urge to start it back up again and I don't know why. I feel like I should be over this by now. I guess it doesn't help how stressful it...
4
|
Trigger warning* Ahhhhh. I need to. I really f**king need to. The urge is so strong. I tried to use a rubber band but it wasn't enough. I need to feel that release. That gasp after having held my head under water for so long. It all hurts so ...
3
|
I was 13 the first time I self harmed. Ever since then I've struggled with it. I wouldn't say that I actively do it. However, I often think about doing it again and every so often I give in. Today was one of those days. It had been months s...
4
|
I leave to be a camp counselor this summer. i’m going to have to be in a bathing suit a lot of the time. i’m so worried for my scars on my thight. im also worried about the scars on my arms and shoulder, but those arent nearly as bad as my thigh. and...
0
|
My favorite color is red I lay in this tub thinking about how beautiful red is. The feeling of red is intoxicating. The smell of red is familiar Red symbolizes anger ,violence , danger ; words I can identify with too well. I lay in this tub...
1
|
I used to self-harm, with food. My acid reflux is so bad that I can't be a glutton anymore. I used to eat my pain & hurt away with a lot of junk food. I nearly died, eating 5 praline candies in 1 sitting. My body suffered for months because ...
5
|
They are important. If they were not, I would not have posted them. Thank you❤
4
|
I hate it sitting alone crying as blood drips I cut where no one usually can see try and pretend everything is ok but its not I need help but more people try the more I push away. Everytime I cut the skin I scream in both psychical and mental pain
10
|
I’m not good enough. Sometimes I wonder why I’m even here like what’s my purpose here? I don’t want to feel this anymore
7
|
I thought I had gotten over this. I really really did. It's been months since I last did it and now I've just went and ruined everything. There is only so much shit a person can take, and I don't desire to harm other people so I end up...
8
|
2
|
A video I had made a while back for anyone who battles depression and/or self harms. (warning...this has triggers)
2
|
I was 7 months clean, and now I have just gone and did it again. It's such a hard thing to stop, it's starts off with something small and then it builds up and the sharp friend is there still waiting. Sometimes I feel like it is my only fri...
1
|
I used to self harm years ago. I quit,but recently tried it for anxiety relief. Now I don't want to stop.
8
|
I cut my leg so much on Sunday. It was numb, and it hurt to walk. Now it's looking better
1
|

I Am Battling Self Harm
Categories: Health, Self-harm

I Am Battling Self Harm | Similar Worlds