I Believe In the Supernatural

Hello, I have a question for everyone. I see this group says I believe in the supernatural, but specifically by that, what exactly do you believe in? Why do you believe in this? Have you had experiences or encounters with the supernatural, or are you...
18-21, TVIP
0
|
I know there are alot of people who don't believe in demons but I wanna tell u that demons do exist as it is written in Bible ..... Jesus casted out the evil spirits so this is the evidence that they do exist
5
|
Does anyone know of books that detail the ley lines of the United States? Hopefully as detailed as possible, even including minor lines
2
|
I wish people would stop letting their feelings get in the way of reality. People will see something supernatural and sometimes attribute it to some dead family member's spirit being there for them. No, this is almost never the case (I honestl...
3
|
are alien hybrids real?
1
|
Herbalism vs Alchemy There are many in the Supernatural community who do not understand the difference between these two things. Despite having similarities throughout history, these are actually two entirely separate things, one having to do with ...
1
|
ba<x>sed on a true story.
0
|
Well Put!
0
|

I Believe In the Supernatural
Categories: Fiction, Hobbies

I Believe In the Supernatural | Similar Worlds