I Want People to Share Their Poetry

I Want People to Share Their Poetry
As the daylight soften, moonrays sneaked in to bid goodbye to the fading lights, cold winds started to howl in the innocent field of white desert, I sat on the bleaked bench which was standing lonely for a long time, It was quiet as one would hear ...
3
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
Please do 😌 My dm is open anytime for it
4
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
Beauty is pain That's what I’ve been told You need to fit in No time for being bold Stay silent Not even a single word Don't get violent That would be absurd Keep calm Put on a smile Relax your palm Or you’ll ruin your style Stay perfect Do...
0
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
Endangered Rising above the first land Flying through the shining air Running wild until the last stand Getting shot down into the dark fear My house is full of fear Everything is almost over In the land of falling tears The end is getting closer ...
2
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
She works hard for the smile She jokes and she laughs Gives everyone everything Alone she sits at night Friends she only has in the day Shadows creeping in Wrapping their tendrils around her Pulling her back with them She stops smiling She stops jok...
5
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
My love, do not ask from me the love we shared once before _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Your beauty still allures, but what can I do? There are sorrows in this world beyond the pleasures of love. There is more to happiness than the relief of reunion; so my love, ...
3
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
The Darkness As I sit here and ponder, How another lessons learnt While my perspective has been shifted, And a mental reprieve, has been earnt What will be my next darkness? What will I conjure up? What will take away this serenity? Because I know...
5
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
We eke out an existence as we survive hand to heart on whatever scraps of care the wold gives us, passing distractions, temporary friends, episodic joys, and fleeting occasions. As ravenous spirits we wearily wander along the shores of time, as the w...
1
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
We live hand to heart on meager scraps of care, starving for something that's real.
0
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
For today's Champagne writing challenge: "Women must fight", urged every night, to win over parity, to end inequality, "shame never hurt..." all around the world. Believe, we can. Hear that chant. Watch that day; believe t...
2
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
Poetry without pain is like a rose without thorns, still pretty, but sometimes the real beauty comes from the things that can make us bleed.
6
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
Shallow spirits and empty minds, Echo a heartbreaks lullaby, Wakeless days filled with dreaming, As nights spent learning to fly, Happy thoughts haunted by darkness Shadows lost in a nightmare memory, A ship of pirates coming to take, The last of the...
1
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
The threads of fate a tangled mess, From our good intentions sewn, With capricious hearts inside our chest, Each scar is carved in stone, Secret pains we do not mention, In the hells that we do reap, Lay answers to the question, For whom does the wil...
5
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
There are things in life that change us, sometimes for better sometimes for worse, people leave their marks on our soul, sometimes a gift sometimes a curse, there is a magic to it all, sometimes light and sometimes dark, there's a mystery to it ...
3
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
She found herself lost, In a place far from her domain, Where her dreams don't fly but fall, And she wonders who's to blame, She cries and curses the sky, Yet her tears are all in vain, Her heart so torn and tattered, Holding not poetry but...
3
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
Tell me beautiful lies to alleviate my mind| If time would rewind I would decline your invitation into my life| Thoughts of making you my wife How could I ever been so blind| Thinking you was so for real when you was a devil in disguise| Accepting my...
8
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
I don't know who this woman is, but a memory from afar. I don't know who this woman is, but a memory of a star. I don't know who this woman is, but an old friend from the past. I don't know who this woman is, but an accident re...
2
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
I just wrote this for someone... English is not my first language so I apologize for misspellings or grammar mistakes. Ephemeral, nevertheless it has been worthwhile, fleeting as your stars and sad as my letters, I found my totem while my hand lay ...
2
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
"Living With You Gone" Lonely nights metamorphosize into faux happy days. The undulating wave of emotion inside my head and heart have me fooled that sometimes, happiness exists in your absence. Prove me wrong. The efficacious evolution o...
1
|
I Want People to Share Their Poetry
.... SW won't let me create a topic, '3 minute poetry'. This was 3 minutes, have your fun, I don't care what you write, but keep things mindful of what people write poetically often reflects how they are feeling So I'll beg...
2
|

I Want People to Share Their Poetry
Hobbies Music Poetry Writings

I Want People to Share Their Poetry | Similar Worlds