I Want People to Share Their Poetry

My love, do not ask from me the love we shared once before _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Your beauty still allures, but what can I do? There are sorrows in this world beyond the pleasures of love. There is more to happiness than the relief of reunion; so my love, ...
3
|
The Darkness As I sit here and ponder, How another lessons learnt While my perspective has been shifted, And a mental reprieve, has been earnt What will be my next darkness? What will I conjure up? What will take away this serenity? Because I know...
4
|
We eke out an existence as we survive hand to heart on whatever scraps of care the wold gives us, passing distractions, temporary friends, episodic joys, and fleeting occasions. As ravenous spirits we wearily wander along the shores of time, as the w...
1
|
We live hand to heart on meager scraps of care, starving for something that's real.
0
|
Here she was Lost, delirious, confused barely the age of two, She laid in the coldness of the stale smoked filled room. Frightened with no one to find her, laying silently with her hands over her ears. As the darkness brushes past my skin, She fl...
0
|
For today's Champagne writing challenge: "Women must fight", urged every night, to win over parity, to end inequality, "shame never hurt..." all around the world. Believe, we can. Hear that chant. Watch that day; believe t...
2
|
Poetry without pain is like a rose without thorns, still pretty, but sometimes the real beauty comes from the things that can make us bleed.
4
|
Shallow spirits and empty minds, Echo a heartbreaks lullaby, Wakeless days filled with dreaming, As nights spent learning to fly, Happy thoughts haunted by darkness Shadows lost in a nightmare memory, A ship of pirates coming to take, The last of the...
1
|
The threads of fate a tangled mess, From our good intentions sewn, With capricious hearts inside our chest, Each scar is carved in stone, Secret pains we do not mention, In the hells that we do reap, Lay answers to the question, For whom does the wil...
5
|
There are things in life that change us, sometimes for better sometimes for worse, people leave their marks on our soul, sometimes a gift sometimes a curse, there is a magic to it all, sometimes light and sometimes dark, there's a mystery to it ...
1
|
She found herself lost, In a place far from her domain, Where her dreams don't fly but fall, And she wonders who's to blame, She cries and curses the sky, Yet her tears are all in vain, Her heart so torn and tattered, Holding not poetry but...
1
|
Tell me beautiful lies to alleviate my mind| If time would rewind I would decline your invitation into my life| Thoughts of making you my wife How could I ever been so blind| Thinking you was so for real when you was a devil in disguise| Accepting my...
7
|
I don't know who this woman is, but a memory from afar. I don't know who this woman is, but a memory of a star. I don't know who this woman is, but an old friend from the past. I don't know who this woman is, but an accident re...
1
|
"Living With You Gone" Lonely nights metamorphosize into faux happy days. The undulating wave of emotion inside my head and heart have me fooled that sometimes, happiness exists in your absence. Prove me wrong. The efficacious evolution o...
1
|
.... SW won't let me create a topic, '3 minute poetry'. This was 3 minutes, have your fun, I don't care what you write, but keep things mindful of what people write poetically often reflects how they are feeling So I'll beg...
2
|
Self reflection Holding on, With the smallest glimmer of hope, Finding ways to fight, deal or cope, At 1st it seemed impossible But slowly the realisation current issues were topical, Lost friendships, breakdowns , communication errors and lack of s...
2
|
I write poetry, and have been doing so since 2011. I enjoy my craft, and look forward to continuing it as time progresses. However, there are times where I feel as if there are roadblocks in my poetry. Nonetheless, I still find a way to write about m...
2
|
May temptation be brought to light Young life brought to pasture Someday left Undisturbed I lie awake deep within Calling out for silence Itching to be unseen Driven deep within this madness Euphoria at last
3
|
The Forecast: Sometimes my brain gets clouded with the moments of my past. A world changing apocalypse on the worst nights however a Carolina rainstorm on the lightest of days. At times I can’t find shelter from the catastrophe inside me and I feel l...
1
|
A Flower For Me I seen this flower bloom today. I've been watching it day after day. It started with just a see. I planted it because I thought beauty I what I need. I waited for days to see that sprout. It made me happy to see those storm clou...
7
|

I Want People to Share Their Poetry
Categories: Hobbies, Music, Poetry, Writings

I Want People to Share Their Poetry | Similar Worlds