Food

I love soup. There was a very nice tea house in town for many years that made really good soup, was quite sad when I heard it was closing.
[@405723,AmbivalentFriability] Sounds like a nice place. I have thought was a good small restaurant would be to offer a variety of soups and muffins or rolls
4meAndyou · F
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I have a very special regard for soup...😋😋😋😋😋😋

That looks amazing!
[@387713,4meAndyou] what is your favorite soup?
4meAndyou · F
[@16806,cherokeepatti] How can I pick just ONE?????? 🤣 Okay...it's very hard to get it right, because you have to have a very flavorful piece of Virginia Baked ham...(sooo hard to find! Carando ham tastes great with it, too)...but I really love Canadian Yellow Split Pea soup. It's made with carrots, celery, onion, and even turnip.

My super all time fave is the seafood bisque served at Lindsey's Family Restaurant in Wareham, Massachusetts. It's so full of lobster and other seafood....my mouth is watering thinking of it...but you really can't make a good bisque without cream...and that's off the menu for me.

Mama Paolo gave me a recipe for Tuscan white bean soup with sausage which is okay with coconut milk...lots of compromises need to be made for dietary needs...huh?
Miram ·
it looks very nice. I always have some soup as side dish because it's quicker to eat and helps me gain weight.
[@542305,Miram] Do you make different types of soup or stick to the traditional harira[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/26/93/12/cherokeepatti-vSjtSj1TbgKQFCG.jpg]?
Miram ·
[@16806,cherokeepatti] I don't like harira very much. It has this herb which makes me very dazed.

I try to make many types, each lasts for couple days. Dried peas soup, red lentils' soup, fava beans soup, potatoes soup, mushrooms soup, french onion soup, south african butternut soup..
EdPajama · 26-30, M
Hell no
show us white bean ..
[@10925,waleskinder] parsley
[@16806,cherokeepatti] thought it might be .. what's the italian part ?
[@10925,waleskinder] garlic, olive oil, white beans. It is a very low cost soup to make with common ingredients, filling too
Yes I do. I really enjoy a good soup.
Nanoose · 61-69, M
Ya a like soup its a good way to use up the left overs in the fridge plus its good for you. Right now were eating a yellow spit pea and ham soup made from the Thanksgiving left overs. Cheers and happy weekend!
Azlotto · M
I love soup. The last I made was vegetable beef. Most of the vegetables were from my garden.
[@913049,Azlotto] yum!
No.
Enjoy each day.
FurryFace · 61-69, M
more so Cream of something Condensed soups , good for Gravies too , Campbell's are the best and Knor powder soups too

Food