I Have Trust Issues

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Ah, friend, why do you feel like an enemy? Everyone doesn't, but you do. Something you're saying or something you aren't saying sets off those alarm bells. It's my trust issues acting up, because I don't really believe you...
3
1 day ago
|
How can I trust anyone when I always get backstabbed ? I think the smart way dealing with things is to watch what you say or do around people . For online people it's best to stay anonymous and not even show your face ever . Creeps never have a ...
1
|
It's amazing that some people act like they're owed trust. An individual decides you earned it from them based on whatever that individual's needs and standards are. You don't get to decide what they are for someone else. But it...
5
|
“We have an extra turkey pot pie. You want it?” 😊 It’s poisoned. I am hungry, so I said yes. And I’ll eat it, but... Something was done...
3
|
I’m always suspicious of groups of people; especially when they’re insisting others should think or be a certain way or have problems with someone else. I have a problem with someone telling me I should have a problem with someone else. Maybe that’s ...
5
|
Sometimes with good reason. I assess everyone who approaches me, and I’ve come to trust my gut over the years.
8
|
I’ve known so many manipulative liars and users throughout my life. You develop weird habits and ways of thinking when you’re exposed to those types for long periods of time. Even when you recognize your paranoid ways and where they stem from, it’s a...
5
|
Oh my soul hurts. Or maybe that's my heart. I'm not sure anymore. The only time I realize I have a heart,  is when it's breaking. I must have done terribly horrible things in my former life.
7
|
My father cheated on my mother. My ex left me damaged. They both have narcissistic tendencies. These two men changed the way I trust people. That's why I sometimes question my boyfriend. I worry over little things and I hate myself for it. He...
4
|
Sometimes I wonder how some of my friends even managed to get this far with me. They must be geniuses or something.
7
|
Trust issues, my anxieties and this distance between us is killing me. This will never work out
3
|
I don't even know why, my memory is brutal these days... That could be it too, I can't trust my memory so I find it difficult to trust people too.
2
|
This is the first time that I tried to be more open and honest to the person I recently met. Then, few days later, he blocked me?!?! Please at least state your reason.This kind of things lowers my self esteem you know.
2
|
Having a hard time trusting my husband I hAte it I love him he has broken my trust does nothing but lie I don't know what to do.
0
|
I honestly can say that this is true. Why is it that it's pretty easy to be trust worthy and people expect it from you, and yet when it's your turn to look, you hardly find any who qualifies? Not even your closest friends, because while the...
3
|
Found out my husband had a dating profile posting he was separated the same day my dad had a stroke. How do,you trust again he wants to work,it,out I don't trust
2
|
Trust absolutely NOBODY! Every secret that you tell, no matter how much you may trust them will either be told or be used against you at some point in time. Never give anyone anything that could cause you problems! Never!!! The hardest lesson o...
0
|
I do not trust easily because people backbite one another . I've had experienced this over and over . It's really naive to not keep your guard up .
3
|
Some of the issues I experienced when I first came to England made me slow to trust some of my fellow students at art college. I joined a very small group of non-English artists. Gradually, the issues began to resolve themselves as I settled and I m...
2
|
When it comes to people you meet online, I think that's probably healthy lol
7
|

I Have Trust Issues
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Relationship Struggles

I Have Trust Issues | Similar Worlds