I Have Trust Issues

Post Rating Level: | | | |

The person I trusted the most in my life never betrayed that trust. (I’m not talking about a person online) It was insane telling another person some of what had happened, and getting the response, “Yeah, I knew it was the same as me.” She told me w...
5
1 day ago
|
It’s so weird when someone gets angry that another person doesn’t let his/her guard down. What do you personally need anyone to drop their defenses for? Because it annoys you that they’ve got a wall up? Because it inconveniences you? Because it makes...
3
|
There are times when someone vouches for another person, and that’s when I realize that I don’t trust their judgment. “He’s so funny!” “She’s such a sweetheart.” “They’re really nice people.” Ha ha...no they’re not. 😅 Seriously. What? No they’re no...
1
|
Having anxiety and a history of people double crossing me, I find it so hard to not be suspicious. This affects relationships because I always expect them to cheat even though they haven't.
3
|
I was raised to have a mistrust of the world. I thought before it was to get me to keep myself out of trouble, but I think it’s one of those “child of a narcissist” things. The narcissist truly believes the world is victimizing him. The funny thing ...
5
|
Isn't it any wonder? The aide at the refuge have me many skills to ponder and talking behind the process of sublimation. Trust can be rebuilt when I have faith in people.
8
|
Thinking on it, I’ve never known anyone I’d considered trustworthy to encourage trust. “Be careful who you trust” was more their opinion on the subject.
4
|
I used to trust him but twice I've caught him in 3 three years, online chatting to girls, flirting and trying to attention. He says he's just looking for an ego boost and regrets his actions. He says he loves me and doesn't want to los...
2
|
Well, some people seem harmless enough. 😊 ... ... Seem. 😒
2
|
When I needed help, they stood around looking uncomfortable. I couldn’t tell if it was because they didn’t know what to do or because it was me who needed the help. If I’m not handling the situation, or if I can’t, then I’m screwed. 🤔
4
|
I have trust issues for a reason if you was in my shoes you would understand why
1
|
Ah, friend, why do you feel like an enemy? Everyone doesn't, but you do. Something you're saying or something you aren't saying sets off those alarm bells. It's my trust issues acting up, because I don't really believe you...
4
|
How can I trust anyone when I always get backstabbed ? I think the smart way dealing with things is to watch what you say or do around people . For online people it's best to stay anonymous and not even show your face ever . Creeps never have a ...
1
|
It's amazing that some people act like they're owed trust. An individual decides you earned it from them based on whatever that individual's needs and standards are. You don't get to decide what they are for someone else. But it...
5
|
“We have an extra turkey pot pie. You want it?” 😊 It’s poisoned. I am hungry, so I said yes. And I’ll eat it, but... Something was done...
3
|
I’m always suspicious of groups of people; especially when they’re insisting others should think or be a certain way or have problems with someone else. I have a problem with someone telling me I should have a problem with someone else. Maybe that’s ...
5
|
Sometimes with good reason. I assess everyone who approaches me, and I’ve come to trust my gut over the years.
8
|
I’ve known so many manipulative liars and users throughout my life. You develop weird habits and ways of thinking when you’re exposed to those types for long periods of time. Even when you recognize your paranoid ways and where they stem from, it’s a...
5
|
Oh my soul hurts. Or maybe that's my heart. I'm not sure anymore. The only time I realize I have a heart,  is when it's breaking. I must have done terribly horrible things in my former life.
7
|
Sometimes I wonder how some of my friends even managed to get this far with me. They must be geniuses or something.
7
|

I Have Trust Issues
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Relationship Struggles

I Have Trust Issues | Similar Worlds