I Have Trust Issues

I Have Trust Issues
I've had many trust issues growing up. I'm still learning not to trust anyone, otherwise they see me as an easy target. I don't even trust myself, sometimes. But one thing I can trust is how I do things, such as video games and drawing...
1
|
I Have Trust Issues
5
|
I Have Trust Issues
So I am naturally withdrawn. I dont like to be part of the group ever, and honestly dont know how. Maybe I'm retarded or something. But it takes a lot for me to trust anyone ever. So if you ever get the gift of that, then consider yourself lucky...
2
|
I Have Trust Issues
Sooo hard to talk face to face with people! >_<
0
|
I Have Trust Issues
One can never EVER trust the tank top as sleep attire!!
7
|
I Have Trust Issues
Having anxiety and a history of people double crossing me, I find it so hard to not be suspicious. This affects relationships because I always expect them to cheat even though they haven't.
3
|
I Have Trust Issues
How can I trust anyone when I always get backstabbed ? I think the smart way dealing with things is to watch what you say or do around people . For online people it's best to stay anonymous and not even show your face ever . Creeps never have a ...
1
|
I Have Trust Issues
Oh my soul hurts. Or maybe that's my heart. I'm not sure anymore. The only time I realize I have a heart,  is when it's breaking. I must have done terribly horrible things in my former life.
7
|
I Have Trust Issues
Sometimes I wonder how some of my friends even managed to get this far with me. They must be geniuses or something.
7
|
I Have Trust Issues
This is the first time that I tried to be more open and honest to the person I recently met. Then, few days later, he blocked me?!?! Please at least state your reason.This kind of things lowers my self esteem you know.
2
|
I Have Trust Issues
Having a hard time trusting my husband I hAte it I love him he has broken my trust does nothing but lie I don't know what to do.
1
|
I Have Trust Issues
I honestly can say that this is true. Why is it that it's pretty easy to be trust worthy and people expect it from you, and yet when it's your turn to look, you hardly find any who qualifies? Not even your closest friends, because while the...
3
|
I Have Trust Issues
Found out my husband had a dating profile posting he was separated the same day my dad had a stroke. How do,you trust again he wants to work,it,out I don't trust
3
|
I Have Trust Issues
Trust absolutely NOBODY! Every secret that you tell, no matter how much you may trust them will either be told or be used against you at some point in time. Never give anyone anything that could cause you problems! Never!!! The hardest lesson o...
0
|
I Have Trust Issues
I do not trust easily because people backbite one another . I've had experienced this over and over . It's really naive to not keep your guard up .
3
|
I Have Trust Issues
Some of the issues I experienced when I first came to England made me slow to trust some of my fellow students at art college. I joined a very small group of non-English artists. Gradually, the issues began to resolve themselves as I settled and I m...
2
|
I Have Trust Issues
When it comes to people you meet online, I think that's probably healthy lol
7
|
I Have Trust Issues
I am slow to trust, since I've been bitten a few times, and you know, guys... I really try assess people I want to get to know, and although I'm fair, I'm slow to really finally not question myself. Yes, I was victimised..
7
|
I Have Trust Issues
Been lied to for way too many times. You got to prove, and earn my trust.
6
|
I Have Trust Issues
It's something I've fought for a long time and it's probably cost me relationships/friendships. Every time I think I'm getting past it I slip back into it.
15
|

I Have Trust Issues
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Relationship Struggles

I Have Trust Issues | Similar Worlds