I Have Trust Issues

Having anxiety and a history of people double crossing me, I find it so hard to not be suspicious. This affects relationships because I always expect them to cheat even though they haven't.
3
|
I have trust issues for a reason if you was in my shoes you would understand why
2
|
How can I trust anyone when I always get backstabbed ? I think the smart way dealing with things is to watch what you say or do around people . For online people it's best to stay anonymous and not even show your face ever . Creeps never have a ...
1
|
Oh my soul hurts. Or maybe that's my heart. I'm not sure anymore. The only time I realize I have a heart,  is when it's breaking. I must have done terribly horrible things in my former life.
7
|
Sometimes I wonder how some of my friends even managed to get this far with me. They must be geniuses or something.
7
|
This is the first time that I tried to be more open and honest to the person I recently met. Then, few days later, he blocked me?!?! Please at least state your reason.This kind of things lowers my self esteem you know.
2
|
Having a hard time trusting my husband I hAte it I love him he has broken my trust does nothing but lie I don't know what to do.
1
|
I honestly can say that this is true. Why is it that it's pretty easy to be trust worthy and people expect it from you, and yet when it's your turn to look, you hardly find any who qualifies? Not even your closest friends, because while the...
3
|
Found out my husband had a dating profile posting he was separated the same day my dad had a stroke. How do,you trust again he wants to work,it,out I don't trust
3
|
Trust absolutely NOBODY! Every secret that you tell, no matter how much you may trust them will either be told or be used against you at some point in time. Never give anyone anything that could cause you problems! Never!!! The hardest lesson o...
0
|
I do not trust easily because people backbite one another . I've had experienced this over and over . It's really naive to not keep your guard up .
3
|
Some of the issues I experienced when I first came to England made me slow to trust some of my fellow students at art college. I joined a very small group of non-English artists. Gradually, the issues began to resolve themselves as I settled and I m...
2
|
When it comes to people you meet online, I think that's probably healthy lol
7
|
I am slow to trust, since I've been bitten a few times, and you know, guys... I really try assess people I want to get to know, and although I'm fair, I'm slow to really finally not question myself. Yes, I was victimised..
7
|
I don't have any problem with what they call perverts. I can read them right away to set me a strategy on how to deal with them. Perhaps I have encountered some and to my personal experience, the ones I pre judged as perverts turned out be the r...
12
|
Been lied to for way too many times. You got to prove, and earn my trust.
6
|
There's agony in the world today Wrestling its way into all positions Democracy devolved into a "cult" rule The quest for truth and nobility dissolved Dark times in a world turned upside down Medicines for profit, more side effects t...
5
|
I received a memo to renew my gun license. The police said I have to surrender the firearm for the time being that I am processing all the requirements, which I can only do it very slowly, when I have the free time, in between work. I was adamant. B...
3
|
It's something I've fought for a long time and it's probably cost me relationships/friendships. Every time I think I'm getting past it I slip back into it.
15
|
I think trust is harder to find then Love, I have loved and Love someone with all my heart but I can't say I fully trust anyone. I feel anyone can stab you in the back given the right moment. I trust a few to a point but no one has my full trust...
5
|

I Have Trust Issues
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Relationship Struggles

I Have Trust Issues | Similar Worlds