I Believe Everything Happens For a Reason

I truly believe everything happens for a reason whether or not it’s good or not. We may not understand why something happened the way it did
9
|
I love. I trust. I hurt. I break. I feel pain. Inspite all, there's happiness in between that made me smile for awhile. I've always convinced myself that some things change or end for the greater good. I cry in regret but it doesn't ...
2
|
it's christmas day. i should be dressed in festive clothes and yet here i am in my pjs. i should be with family, laughing and enjoying the day and yet, i'm sitting alone in my recliner. I should be giving wrtapped packages and and openin...
4
|
Well, my reasons are probably different than yours. 😊
1
|
Notes to self I don’t but there’s just so many groups. Tired from working And overworked And I can’t think too far ahead. My philosophy to stay healthy is to enjoy my present surroundings. I don’t when it happened but the future has suddenly b...
1
|
I Believe All Things Happen For a Reason There was a king and his Prime adviser. The adviser used to say that everything happens for a good reason. But king was not ready to believe his adviser. Once they both went to forest to enjoy hunting. They ...
6
|
Now I need to know the Reason why John R Bolton looked over to the Mike Pompeo when Donald Trump said things went well with NATO allies?
5
|
Everything in life happens for a reason...
1
|
I finally understand where i am supposed to be, and why i am here. My sickness never stopped me from achieving my goal. I graduated from college with my business degree. i finally got my ability to drive and got a new car. i got the job I've alw...
4
|
My mother recently got fired from her job as a social worker after being there for 10 years. The admins at her workplace were power hungry and she had different views than them. I hope this all happened so she can get a better job, and that even if s...
3
|
Some might call it fate, others might say it's destiny, we are flawed human beings and we like to think we can rationalise everything, but in truth we can't! I'm from county Clare in Ireland. Ireland has had it's share of problem...
4
|
It happens
10
|
I don't know whether or not it does. I try to be hopeful and think one day I will understand. Everything will be worth it. All the pain and suffering will come to an end. But as of right now I have a hard time believing it.
10
|
Still trying to figure out the reason. 🤔
9
|
I always have and I don't question it, I just go with it and trust.
4
|
Ive read that the cosmos wastes nothing, so cause and effect is a universal equation, and everything has an origin and ramifications. If you want the ripples spin out into Eternity.
0
|
But honestly sometimes the reason is "you sometimes make bad decisions". Like seriously I see people doing bad things then blame it on the universe or something. Nope. You got into a bad situation or had a crappy relationship cause of your ...
5
|
He happened after ep's demise... Im ok now .
2
|
I don't necessarily think that everything happens for a reason, but I think that when something happens, we use that as a reason to do something so it makes it seem like it happened for a reason.
1
|
I know you'll never know what i'm thinking, what i'm feeling, right now.. But, I miss you and i still love you. We are never working out, but when i think of you, it hurts. I am moving on, but it still hurts.
7
|

Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Believe Everything Happens For a Reason | Similar Worlds