I Am Lost, I Am Lost In My Mind, My Emotions, My Feelings

Post Rating Level: | | | |

It gets annoying. I think, it's gone. I feel good But then I turn around and all of this emotion that I thought I had bottled up is towering over me. This is what happens when I force myself to get out of my shell. I try and I know to get over ...
2
|
Great now im all hella emotional before bed. But at least im not feeling all types of emotions after i wake up...or at least i hope i dont. I feel good. A good and bad, up and down, somewhere over the rainbow, but in the pit of death kinda anxiety.
2
|
Im not sure why but lately ive been feeling physically nauseas from being slightly mentally perturbed or disturbed. How ever you will have. Like i have an intense general discomfort with a lot of things right now. I dont know why either. But yesterda...
1
|
Ive been so confused lately. I feel like my feelings and emotional progress have been in a constant state of regression. Quite frankly i feel a little stuck. I thought moving was a step forward but now i just feel like im stuck in a place where ther...
4
|
This is just me self-loathing and going on emotional tangents. Now that I'm back to working almost full time it's like everything that I thought I had solved is coming back into the light and I realize I just shoved allllll my problems und...
1
|
Sometimes my feelings are so jumbled that I can't even explain how im feeling. I could shout out words but I cant make a coherent sentence to tell you how im feeling. I am always lacking words to explain. I've been trying to be positive la...
1
|
I hate to admit it but since i have moved to a place where i am around people. It has seriously elevated my mood. Being by myself is safe but being alone and lonely sucks the life out of me ever so slowly. Now i feel like its trickling back in. Im no...
1
|
It's one of the worst feelings... To feel so trapped by something. But yet having to rely on it.
3
|
When i think about life too much in general. EVERYTHING scares me. Being alive scares me. Being aware that i am alive scares me. Knowing that tgis is the only world that i can live in scares me( and i really dont feel like hearing the its your perspe...
4
|
Ive been at home for about two weeks. Its interesting cause even though im here im still lonely but i cant wait to get back to my apartment and be alone. That will probably end my anxiety though. Being alone physically and mentally. My feelings wa...
2
|
Sometimes I randomly get filled with inexplicable existential dread. Just a really heavy anxiety. It makes me feel like something bad will happen, is waiting for me around some corner. In my obscure future.
2
|
Most people are out celebrating or getting ready to. Im just sitting here lonely...and complaining about it.
0
|
Flowers and friendships are really similar. You plant the seed in anticipation. Nuture it. Watch it grow. Then it matures, sends its seeds out. And dies leaving you alone once again. You try planting different flowers but they all end up dying too....
1
|
Most of the time it is just people who reject me. But sometimes i feel like my whole body is rejecting me. I feel like at any moment my being could alip out of this skin and into another. The right one. But then agsin i wonder if this body is wrong ...
3
|
I feel like I was at a high for a while but I can feel myself starting to spiral down. Maybe I'm waiting but being "happy" is always scary because I know that sooner or later that "happiness" that I say I feel is just gonna d...
3
|
Me: was watching anime and thought I should tell someone about this show and how great it is... (internal monologue: but I have no friends to tell...) Me: @.@ just keep it to myself then
3
|
Alone with my mind is a very lonely place. Thoughts of my failures overtake me. Nothing i have done is right. Now i must face what lies ahead.
2
|
Heart: “there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of.. everything will be fine. Brain: how can you be so sure when you cant see what lies ahead?
10
|
4 months now still missing. I hope your safe and just scared to come out.... but it seems like you'll never come home...... I wanna find you but I'm scared of what I may find. But I won't give up ever if not for you for your sister....
3
|
Wow, I haven't had a crush in so long, its like a foreign emotion now. I isolated myself all summer from humanity, and for a long time from people in general. But now I got a new job and (I fall in too deep and too fast though it been years) no...
4
|

I Am Lost, I Am Lost In My Mind, My Emotions, My Feelings | Similar Worlds