I Am Lost, I Am Lost In My Mind, My Emotions, My Feelings

Post Rating Level: | | | |

When i think about life too much in general. EVERYTHING scares me. Being alive scares me. Being aware that i am alive scares me. Knowing that tgis is the only world that i can live in scares me( and i really dont feel like hearing the its your perspe...
4
1 day ago
|
Ive been at home for about two weeks. Its interesting cause even though im here im still lonely but i cant wait to get back to my apartment and be alone. That will probably end my anxiety though. Being alone physically and mentally. My feelings wa...
2
|
Sometimes I randomly get filled with inexplicable existential dread. Just a really heavy anxiety. It makes me feel like something bad will happen, is waiting for me around some corner. In my obscure future.
2
|
Most people are out celebrating or getting ready to. Im just sitting here lonely...and complaining about it.
0
|
Flowers and friendships are really similar. You plant the seed in anticipation. Nuture it. Watch it grow. Then it matures, sends its seeds out. And dies leaving you alone once again. You try planting different flowers but they all end up dying too....
1
|
Most of the time it is just people who reject me. But sometimes i feel like my whole body is rejecting me. I feel like at any moment my being could alip out of this skin and into another. The right one. But then agsin i wonder if this body is wrong ...
3
|
I feel like I was at a high for a while but I can feel myself starting to spiral down. Maybe I'm waiting but being "happy" is always scary because I know that sooner or later that "happiness" that I say I feel is just gonna d...
3
|
Me: was watching anime and thought I should tell someone about this show and how great it is... (internal monologue: but I have no friends to tell...) Me: @.@ just keep it to myself then
3
|
Alone with my mind is a very lonely place. Thoughts of my failures overtake me. Nothing i have done is right. Now i must face what lies ahead.
2
|
Heart: “there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of.. everything will be fine. Brain: how can you be so sure when you cant see what lies ahead?
10
|
4 months now still missing. I hope your safe and just scared to come out.... but it seems like you'll never come home...... I wanna find you but I'm scared of what I may find. But I won't give up ever if not for you for your sister....
3
|
Wow, I haven't had a crush in so long, its like a foreign emotion now. I isolated myself all summer from humanity, and for a long time from people in general. But now I got a new job and (I fall in too deep and too fast though it been years) no...
4
|
It is my senior year but boy do I feel like I am falling apart and way behind my peers. All summer I was able to spend away from people for the most part but now I have to be around people, which means I am once again comparing myself to others and f...
2
|
Well more compelling evidence that my friend has passed away.... yet nobody is looking for him that are not family or friends of his. The cops only looked for 3 days.... Guess it's up to us.... We just want him home... but it really doesn't...
1
|
I don't know who I am . I am one person to someone but a completely different person to the other . Who am I to me ? I don't know . I just don't . And it's really frustrating . It's really hard for me to be real when I don...
3
|
"Its More Like A Noose Tied Tightly Tightly.. Around my Neck.."
1
|
Oh my god, this feeling is so contradictory, as scary as it is lovely. Like finding the perfect color in the worst kind of nightmare. Crying with joy and laughing at how empty things are. It's so strange how nothing makes sense till it makes p...
2
|
The song Boys To Men by New Edition is literally me right now. I have so many unanswered questions about life, so many battles going on in my head. I just hope I'll be able to weather the storm and make it out to become a responsible adult. Some...
2
|
I just want my friend home safe. Lost without him. So heartbroken. You really dont get it till your the one kayaking rivers and ponds looking for your friends body..... Day 8 and still nothing. Please come home unharmed!
2
|
I know you wanna be Far away from me Spirits in the breeze Weakened at my knees Staring at the moon I know I'll be there soon Luna forever Its not whatever Stay sad for never No matter the weather I know we'll be together Walking down ...
3
|

I Am Lost, I Am Lost In My Mind, My Emotions, My Feelings | Similar Worlds