I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse

I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
Me an my sister got in another argument. About her abusive ex boyfriend. I know I really shouldn't argue because I know it won't go anywhere. But sometimes I just want someone else to realise how much I was also abused by him. And that may...
4
|
I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
When was the first time you realised that you are being emotibally abused? How old where you? What made you realise that the way you were being treated wasn't normal? How has it effected you now? How did you get out?
0
|
I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
My sisters ex boyfriend use to live in the same house as me. He was mentally abusive. Sometimes she talks about how badly he treated her. And how he was wrong to treat her that way. And then I'll talk about stuff he has done to me. But when I...
2
|
I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
Would someone insulting you, calling you dumb and take you for granted be called emotional abuse? Just curious
2
|
I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
Correction. . I AM A SURVIVOR of emotional, verbal, physical abuse. ...
16
|
I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
I am a victim of emotional abuse by my parent. When it finally hit to physical abuse I got out. Though I am out, I am left wondering. What do I do now? They pain they caused is still on my heart and I don't know how to get rid of it.
2
|
I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
I could use someone to talk to Im suffering due to an abusive ex.um. hes gone but still difficult now its weird.
8
|
I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
I really need someone to talk to my abusive ex is trying to talk to me again and break me down. Sigh. He had choked me, threw me across his living room, threatened me, kicked me, called me all kindsa names. I hate him . Im struggling. Thanku for read...
9
|
I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
I could really use someone to talk to. Sigh. I stopped talking to my ex abuser and this is one of the most difficult things ever. :'( Hes violent and makes threats. :(
8
|
I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
I left a violent abuser recently.struggling to not go back . :(
8
|
I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
Oh boy. Yes, I am. I had an emotionally abusive girlfriend. It was tough, man. I was so blind and oblivious to the fact that it was abuse and was constantly in denial. I was on some hardcore meds for my Bipolar and it completely numbed me out and I t...
2
|
I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
So many people believe that abuse in a marriage is one sided. Just like the cheater is responsible for the death of a marriage. It is far from the truth. Abuse doesn't know gender or race. I am a man and I have faced emotional abuse for the ...
8
|
I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
Lately I talked to my parents about the abuse with the support of a friend who is also a psycologist, I felt much more relief also they don't talk anything that asure that they will change, so I tried talking with them back. I talk to the friend...
2
|
I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
I'm 21 years old Asian and i'm emotionally abused by my parents my entire life and it was just recently that i realized that. They always tell me that it is totally enough for them that they provide me food and education, every other aspect...
0
|
I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
Having found a very good video,I wish to share it.
0
|
I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
I wish to share this video with all victims of abuse,I hope it will be of help on your road to healing and recovery.
0
|
I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
Very compassionate view on healing.
0
|

I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
Categories: Abuse, Health

I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse | Similar Worlds