I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse

Me an my sister got in another argument. About her abusive ex boyfriend. I know I really shouldn't argue because I know it won't go anywhere. But sometimes I just want someone else to realise how much I was also abused by him. And that may...
4
|
When was the first time you realised that you are being emotibally abused? How old where you? What made you realise that the way you were being treated wasn't normal? How has it effected you now? How did you get out?
0
|
My sisters ex boyfriend use to live in the same house as me. He was mentally abusive. Sometimes she talks about how badly he treated her. And how he was wrong to treat her that way. And then I'll talk about stuff he has done to me. But when I...
2
|
Would someone insulting you, calling you dumb and take you for granted be called emotional abuse? Just curious
2
|
Some of you say I’m doing this for attention well, I’m not. You guys don’t need to cast judgement on me. You have no idea how much it takes just for me to say it on here. I’m afraid that one day she will find these and hurt me more than she needs to....
3
|
I am a victim have been since I was 13. Im 23 now. I live with my mom. She as I’d like to call ma’am, she expects me to call her that instead of mom. She controls me by rushing me to eat when we go out in public, the way I dress, the way my hair is j...
1
|
Correction. . I AM A SURVIVOR of emotional, verbal, physical abuse. ...
16
|
I am a victim of emotional abuse by my parent. When it finally hit to physical abuse I got out. Though I am out, I am left wondering. What do I do now? They pain they caused is still on my heart and I don't know how to get rid of it.
2
|
I could use someone to talk to Im suffering due to an abusive ex.um. hes gone but still difficult now its weird.
8
|
I really need someone to talk to my abusive ex is trying to talk to me again and break me down. Sigh. He had choked me, threw me across his living room, threatened me, kicked me, called me all kindsa names. I hate him . Im struggling. Thanku for read...
9
|
I could really use someone to talk to. Sigh. I stopped talking to my ex abuser and this is one of the most difficult things ever. :'( Hes violent and makes threats. :(
8
|
I left a violent abuser recently.struggling to not go back . :(
8
|
Oh boy. Yes, I am. I had an emotionally abusive girlfriend. It was tough, man. I was so blind and oblivious to the fact that it was abuse and was constantly in denial. I was on some hardcore meds for my Bipolar and it completely numbed me out and I t...
2
|
So many people believe that abuse in a marriage is one sided. Just like the cheater is responsible for the death of a marriage. It is far from the truth. Abuse doesn't know gender or race. I am a man and I have faced emotional abuse for the ...
8
|
Lately I talked to my parents about the abuse with the support of a friend who is also a psycologist, I felt much more relief also they don't talk anything that asure that they will change, so I tried talking with them back. I talk to the friend...
2
|
I'm 21 years old Asian and i'm emotionally abused by my parents my entire life and it was just recently that i realized that. They always tell me that it is totally enough for them that they provide me food and education, every other aspect...
0
|
Having found a very good video,I wish to share it.
0
|
I wish to share this video with all victims of abuse,I hope it will be of help on your road to healing and recovery.
0
|
Very compassionate view on healing.
0
|

I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse
Categories: Abuse, Health

I Am a Victim of Emotional Abuse | Similar Worlds