I Am Highy Interested In the Mysteries of the World

Of course,the greatest mystery of the world is hardly spoken about, not heralded in a book or a history somewhere. Men!!!
3
|
Not just the mysteries of the World intrigue me, but the whole universe, i am always looking for something around the world to discover a fact about, but also other planets and stars. the best mystery of all of Earth that intrigues me are the buildi...
5
|
I've always have, and forever will be, fascinated by the whys and what ifs of this world. For example, who created this, and for what purpose? Were there others before us? Are the relics they left behind their calling card? I could go on but you...
2
|
conflict is a fragment save peace and i am in over my head
0
|
There are universal mysteries such as: Why am I here? Or How come a flower in the desert can last between rainfalls for many years? There are mysteries of human nature: how can so many people like politicians I think are stupid and put forward appal...
3
|
Wouldn't it be cool if you could find patterns in 3D?! I wish Excel would invent a way to make a 3D spreadsheet so I could analyze all the temperature data for the whole planet to identify trends. I really want to make a real-time 3D rendering o...
2
|
I'd love to go to Stonehenge, and the other rings in Brittany. There's something about these circles, and the old belief system. It's funny how Saint Patrick intermingled local beliefs and Christianity.
7
|
They say curiosity killed the cat, but I still have all 9 of my lives. Speaking of which are cats really here to take over mankind? That's one mystery I wanna know before it's too late
7
|
I went and experienced Stonehenge and the pictures does not do it justice! It's absolutely amazing and mind blowing in one. 25 ton stone strategically placed 2000 to 3000 BC. Incredible!
6
|
One thing I find interesting is Basque. It's a language spoken in northeastern Spain unrelated to any other languages. Nobody knows where they came from. They just know it came before Indo-European languages, and around the stone age because so ...
0
|
I'd love to visit Stonehenge.
9
|
Which mystery fascinates you the most?
0
|
I think this world is full of mysteries! The thought certainly makes my mundane life seem a bit more interesting 😝 I would love to travel the world and uncover the mysteries. Maybe turn my life into a Dan Brown novel, LOL (kidding).
2
|
Very much so, like the strength it took to build things like the pyramids in Egypt, the vision, the ideas all of it.
4
|
Here is quite an interesting video containing the thoughts of some astronauts who were privileged enough to look at Earth from space. They had some mental experiences that I suppose one could think of as spiritual. Their general message is important ...
5
|
Be careful not to whisper anything on air, the birds may hear it. One of the mystery that I have decoded is that some birds are no longer birds.
3
|
Want to know what certain governments get up to in the name of Democracy and peace while using your tax money to do it ? Search for "theblackvault.com" or use the link I provide. You will find over a million declassified government document...
1
|
Here is a very interesting site that reveals many things through painstaking research. Want some food for thought about the people and groups who really control the politics of the world ? They control the window dressing and puppets that you and I v...
1
|
I'm posting this story in this group because this woman in this video knows one or two mysterious things to put it mildly. If you are at all concerned about our planet and Humanity and the manipulation thereof, then you will find this interestin...
2
|
The mysteries of the world, but are they really mysteries? Indeed they are, but not impossible mysteries. For the past many months ive had a phase of spiritual enlightenment mostly fueled by weed and documentaries, or any other information from the i...
3
|

Stonehenge, The Great Pyramids, Atlantis, Nazca Lines, ect.

I Am Highy Interested In the Mysteries of the World | Similar Worlds