I Don't Like Goodbyes

I Don't Like Goodbyes
One thing I hate the most is to see people leaving. 😞 It makes me feel sad. 😢
6
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
Today, because of COVID-19, my time in school came to an abrupt end. I’m having a baby in May, so I may not see many of my friends again. It’s a difficult and scary time for me and everybody else. 💛
15
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
This is Jerry G saying Good afternoon, Good evening, and Good night.
3
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
But I was left with that choice alone. I bade goodbye to a person who've made an enormous impact in my life. Because that's the only way to save us in a plane that's about to crash...
3
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
This world is very tough for me to be in. I know it may sound weird but it feels very foreign to me like I don’t belong. Like it’s not my home. I don’t understand it and one if the things that’s hardest for me about this world, other than how cruel h...
2
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
There's a difference between goodbye and letting go. Goodbye is "I'll see you again when I'm ready to hold your hand, and when you're ready to hold mine". Letting go is "I'll miss your hand. I realized it'...
4
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
I avoid goodbyes in the same way I avoid llamas at petting zoos. They produce the same anxiety in me. Just looking at a llama when my kids were small, with his smug mug, chewing on his tongue and waiting for my hand to come near his mouth so that he...
9
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
So i say arrivederci instead ....:)
0
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
"It’s the emptiest and yet the fullest of all human messages: 'Goodbye' " - Kurt Vonnegut
10
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
I had a picture in which I was with my teacher. I was in grade 7 that time. I was very happy because I stood first in the annual exame. My teacher was giving me a prize for that. I was happy because I got first position in the class. My teacher was h...
0
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
I do my best not to hate anyonr or anything is this world. Although goodbyes come pretty dang close.. I like to think of them as an opportunity for a door way of hello. Yet why is one needed for the other..
2
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
The worst thing that had happened in my life was having to say bye to my sister when she left for college . Sure , she is back for now but the goodbye is inevitable as summer doesn't last forever and she will have to go back .
3
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
I prefer 'au revoir' (until I see you again). It sounds less final or permanent.
6
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
I don't like goodbyes
1
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
But I have to say it.. goodbye! I have to go back to work now lol. I haven't slept a blink lol.. enjoy the rest of your day everyone
3
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
Even when it's not forever, I hate good byes. See you soon isn't that great either
36-40
5
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
1
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
Especially when they are not expresssd. Whether through verbal words, written words or heck even a wave. It's the silent goodbyes that are not expresssd that seem to create tiny cracks in the heart that tend to resemble multiple little paper cu...
10
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
Yaknow, growing up, I never thought that at the age of 20 I would have experienced so much loss in my life. Death is not something that is easily handled. It never gets easier. It never goes away. What I don't understand is how is someone just h...
3
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
The goodbyes lately have really hurt.
5
|

I Don't Like Goodbyes
Categories: Hobbies

I Don't Like Goodbyes | Similar Worlds