I Don't Like Goodbyes

I become emotionally attached to those around me too easily. If I spend time with you and I speak to you every day, I find myself craving your attention. It hurts me when people’s moods change and they start to push themselves away from me. Someone t...
8
|
Without goodbyes, there are no hellos.
4
|
This world is very tough for me to be in. I know it may sound weird but it feels very foreign to me like I don’t belong. Like it’s not my home. I don’t understand it and one if the things that’s hardest for me about this world, other than how cruel h...
2
|
There's a difference between goodbye and letting go. Goodbye is "I'll see you again when I'm ready to hold your hand, and when you're ready to hold mine". Letting go is "I'll miss your hand. I realized it'...
4
|
I avoid goodbyes in the same way I avoid llamas at petting zoos. They produce the same anxiety in me. Just looking at a llama when my kids were small, with his smug mug, chewing on his tongue and waiting for my hand to come near his mouth so that he...
9
|
So i say arrivederci instead ....:)
0
|
"It’s the emptiest and yet the fullest of all human messages: 'Goodbye' " - Kurt Vonnegut
10
|
I had a picture in which I was with my teacher. I was in grade 7 that time. I was very happy because I stood first in the annual exame. My teacher was giving me a prize for that. I was happy because I got first position in the class. My teacher was h...
0
|
I do my best not to hate anyonr or anything is this world. Although goodbyes come pretty dang close.. I like to think of them as an opportunity for a door way of hello. Yet why is one needed for the other..
2
|
The worst thing that had happened in my life was having to say bye to my sister when she left for college . Sure , she is back for now but the goodbye is inevitable as summer doesn't last forever and she will have to go back .
3
|
I hate goodbyes, but if you want to leave, just know I will forget about you. I will not try to contact you, and you will stay far away from me. I'm not giving anymore second chances.
1
|
I prefer 'au revoir' (until I see you again). It sounds less final or permanent.
6
|
I don't like goodbyes
1
|
But I have to say it.. goodbye! I have to go back to work now lol. I haven't slept a blink lol.. enjoy the rest of your day everyone
3
|
Even when it's not forever, I hate good byes. See you soon isn't that great either
5
|
1
|
Especially when they are not expresssd. Whether through verbal words, written words or heck even a wave. It's the silent goodbyes that are not expresssd that seem to create tiny cracks in the heart that tend to resemble multiple little paper cu...
10
|
Yaknow, growing up, I never thought that at the age of 20 I would have experienced so much loss in my life. Death is not something that is easily handled. It never gets easier. It never goes away. What I don't understand is how is someone just h...
3
|
The goodbyes lately have really hurt.
5
|
Just for some special people I hate this word ...
1
|

I Don't Like Goodbyes
Categories: Hobbies

I Don't Like Goodbyes | Similar Worlds