I Dont Go to Church

I Dont Go to Church
Lost faith years ago
+ 1 3 replies 4 views Mar 23, 2020 |
I Dont Go to Church
Because god is everywhere...even hiding in my closet while I sleep
+ 16 11 replies 30 views Dec 5, 2019 |
I Dont Go to Church
Sometimes the nostalgia of this season makes me want to, though. I did grow up in church and, unlike many who lost their faith, I had good experiences. There is just something really beautiful and comforting to me about liturgical churches all deck...
+ 6 7 replies 19 views Dec 1, 2019 |
I Dont Go to Church
I did so several times in the past but it seemed like when I got into conversations with people about early on in my life that was the only thing they were interested in and started passing a lot of judgement. I've had people tell me I don'...
I Dont Go to Church
A wise man once said "Church is but a building." I may follow Christ without visiting such a building. Because following Him is about love and compassion for all. And most importantly, pizza.
I Dont Go to Church
They speak of love and tolerance They thrive on people's ignorance To make you all slaves of fear They feed on your anxiety To build their dead society They've kept you down for a thousand years They nurture prejudice and hate Condemn the...
+ 5 2 replies 12 views Dec 28, 2018 |
I Dont Go to Church
Over the past few years, I can assure you that I’ve lost all kinds of faith in te church. I don’t believe in anything they preach anymore, I guess I never have, but because of the pressure to please my family, I forced myself to attend Sunday mass, b...
I Dont Go to Church
Well short story added, I use to attend a church before because a church friend asks me to go. I did not she was a Christian, hence I didn't know we were going to church, I really dislike people being sneaky and lying about that. I drop out of c...
+ 0 1 reply 11 views Sep 11, 2018 |
I Dont Go to Church
my family is semi-religious. my mom and dad go to church, but they never forced myself or my brother 2 go if we dont want 2. i stopped going right after my anxiety started to kick up really badly, and my brother goes like every other time, because, a...
+ 2 5 replies 15 views Sep 8, 2018 |
I Dont Go to Church
Back in Belgium when I was a Lad, mother dearest didn’t demand I went to church but she thought it would give me guidance, like something to abide by to help with understanding life in the idea of morals. But for the past 8 years I’ve left the churc...
+ 1 3 replies 13 views Aug 15, 2018 |
I Dont Go to Church
Not this morning anyway. I went all the way there in the snow and freezing rain, only to find them closed because of inclement weather. #firstworldproblems
+ 2 2 replies 7 views Apr 15, 2018 |
I Dont Go to Church
My parents pretty much raised me atheist. They taught me about different religious traditions and said I could choose to participate in one once I got to middle school, but none of them really appealed to me.
+ 1 1 reply 3 views Apr 7, 2018 |
I Dont Go to Church
I stopped going years ago
+ 2 3 replies 6 views Jan 20, 2018 |
I Dont Go to Church
I was forced to go until I was 18. Mainly because my father was a stickler about it, though he's not one of those religious nuts. (He grew up in an Irish-American Catholic household in a small town, so I can't really blame him, however...) ...
+ 3 2 replies 34 views Jan 14, 2018 |
I Dont Go to Church
I find a lot of church people are very judgemental and it puts me off going there. Should we be given sermons? I believe in individual choice about religion
+ 12 17 replies 17 views Jan 10, 2018 |
I Dont Go to Church
I can remember being a child and my parents admitting that Father Christmas didn't exist. I was so disappointed in my parents for lying to me for years. I can remember saying to myself that if they had lied about that than maybe they had lied ab...
+ 3 1 reply 14 views Jan 7, 2018 |
I Dont Go to Church
I'm a more spiritual guy than a religion guy!
I Dont Go to Church
Old enough to (insert anything to do with being an adult) and I still can't tell my mom I haven't been to church since leaving home.
I Dont Go to Church
However I do like looking around them occasionally. Beautiful
+ 1 1 reply 4 views Sep 18, 2017 |
I Dont Go to Church
Until July 29, I never even stepped foot in a Christian church.
+ 0 3 replies 11 views Aug 24, 2017 |

I Dont Go to Church

I Dont Go to Church | Similar Worlds