I Love Family Guy

I've been watching it for years; some episodes can be seen as cannon fodder for idiotic controversy but its still held up in quirky comedic elements while its sister show American Dad which I also love is maintained on realistic comedic elements...
See More ยป
8
|
My teddy name is Rupert lol๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ he loves balloons
3
|
Both my kids are watching two different episodes of Family Guy....One in the living room and the other in the bedroom..?..All I can hear is Peter and Lois coming from two different directions!
6
|
YAAAS though. Stewie is my child~! My absolute favorite episode is Road to the Multiverse
2
|
..RIP Adam West
5
|
I've loved it for years now, what is everyone's favourite episode? (Mine is Road to Rhodr Island)
2
|
Who is THE family guy? I have been plagued by this enigma for ages. All of the characters, whilst being very cool and making whacky jokes, do not seem suitable for a family. Could use the viewers be the family guy?
100+, M
1
|
Stewie has to be my favourite XD
4
|
The best character is definitely between Peter and Stewie. I hate Brian but the show wouldn't be the same without him. I like it when Peter and Stewie bond over torturing Lois. ๐Ÿ™‚
2
|
WEll really it is just like. BUt i didnt want to hunt for another group. Use stories to provide dtails about the group it makes picking freinds easier.
0
|
Watch it all the time online, Adult Swim, and also Fox. I am the only one in the family who does.
1
|
Who's your favorite ?
Poll See Poll Options
The BEST show on TV !! (ya gotta love STEWIE) lol
10
|
Lol. Surpassed The Simpsons some time ago as possibly the best animated series ever, in my opinion. Peter is amazing in the depth of his stupidity But the fact that he always has a childlike sense of adventure about him is funny . Lois has a side to ...
See More ยป
2
|
When "Officer Nasty" dances to techno and appropriates Meg's hat and glasses using his special...ummm....dancing technique. I still laugh out loud every time.
0
|

I Love Family Guy
Categories: Movies and TV

I Love Family Guy | Similar Worlds