I Am Attracted to Intelligent Women

I Am Attracted to Intelligent Women
Oh poo. Who are u anyway? Look at a movie called "Say Anything". Think about how intelligent that valedictorian really is from her words, listen to what she says. Then think about real life and imagine that John Cusack character being houn...
+ 1 0 replies 12 views Sep 23, 2019 |
I Am Attracted to Intelligent Women
Smart women are more difficult to impress; they argue back and disagree; they speak in riddles and metaphors; they like to half-smile. I love it.
+ 6 0 replies 5 views Feb 24, 2019 |
I Am Attracted to Intelligent Women
Being able to hold a conversation with me is a very desirable feature.
I Am Attracted to Intelligent Women
They're using a picture of Tina Fey for this group. In my opinion, she is the hottest woman around. She is good looking, but more than that she is extremely clever and bright, and that is a big turn-on for me. The way my first wife used to lov...
+ 2 0 replies 8 views Aug 24, 2017 |
I Am Attracted to Intelligent Women
It's all about intelligence. Looks are fine, but what is better is smarts, and better than that is wit. Those with smarts will know what wit is; those who don't probably settle for looks. Attitude is something else. Good attitude goes a ...
+ 6 3 replies 17 views Aug 23, 2017 |
I Am Attracted to Intelligent Women
Very much so. I met my wife during my junior year of college; she had just arrived as a freshman. I fully admit that the first thing I noticed about her wasn't her mind, but the second thing I noticed was. And it was her mind that I fell in l...
+ 6 16 replies 22 views Jun 25, 2017 |
I Am Attracted to Intelligent Women
I've had two long term relationships in my life (one high school through much of college and the other college to marriage) and both of them were with very intelligent, self-confident, accomplished women. While they were both also quite beautif...
+ 4 5 replies 25 views Jun 24, 2017 |
I Am Attracted to Intelligent Women
If someone can turn on my mind with imagination and intelligence, looks are secondary. Am I right?
+ 2 2 replies 7 views May 31, 2017 |
I Am Attracted to Intelligent Women
Absolutely! I'll choose the well read, informed, and woman of actual substance over the superficial, transparent woman every time. To me a woman's true beauty resides within her mind, and is directly related to her ability to have an honest...
+ 9 2 replies 20 views Jan 17, 2017 |
I Am Attracted to Intelligent Women
Obviously beauty has a part to play, but damn, the thing that ticks my boxes more than anything is quick wit and a sharp mind. You don't need to be a rocket scientist, but it's so easy to spot someone with a spark. I can't help myself ...
+ 5 6 replies 19 views Dec 17, 2016 |
I Am Attracted to Intelligent Women
There is something subtlety sexy about a woman who demonstrates her ability to show wit and wisdom at the same time.
+ 6 1 reply 12 views Jun 9, 2016 |
I Am Attracted to Intelligent Women
Intelligence And The Modern Woman... Intelligent woman are hard to come by. That sounds incredibly misogynistic, and don't for a second think that I think men are superior, because they're not. To that end, intelligen...

I Am Attracted to Intelligent Women
Dating and Relationships

I Am Attracted to Intelligent Women | Similar Worlds