I Don't Fear Death

I have no fear of being dead what frightens me is what i might suffer before i depart. I have faith in God and have assurance that i will be with him in eternity, something that many do not have, and if i was not right with God i certainly would hav...
1
|
I worry about those I will be leaving behind,and how they would pick up the pieces when I die.
9
|
Just, when it comes to call I hope I'm out for the day!
2
|
sometimes I get compelled by the idea of death but then I get to think about how much my funeral would just be an inconvenience to my mom. alright, I'm gonna have to save up for my own burial haha
2
|
See I do know why I'm not scare of meeting death. If it's my time to ago that it's time to go.
0
|
sometimes things just seem so lifeless I might as well just die.
0
|
I almost told my mom just how much I've thought about ending it recently.
1
|
I'm not ok but I can only whisper it to the wind.
4
|
"I wanna die." why is this line so negatively taken? Right now, I just really want to die... badly. Dying is just being done with life... life which is sht and filled with mind-fcking things. Life is torture... hence living is a crime. ...
0
|
“I’m not afraid of death; I just don’t want to be there when it happens.” Woody Allen. It just saddens me. Not as to what happens after death because I believe we are in the same unconscious state as before we are conceived. I'm being a realist...
2
|
A long time ago death was my biggest fear, now not only do I feel no fear of death, I wish for it in every moment. In some way I'd prefer to wish for death in the same way most do, being so grief stricken or depressed that they just can't g...
1
|
I just don't.
3
|
i have died a few time in my life it might sound weird but i dont fear it. i have seen and felt where i am going it isnt heaven that is for very sure where i have done a lot of bad thing in my life but i did what i had to i dont regret it nor will i ...
1
|
None of us remember existing/having consciousness pre-birth. It was complete nothingness so why should death be any different?I think it'll be like a waiting room once we die. Our soul gets tucked away into the universe until it needs to be born...
1
|
The midnight caller is feared by so many, yet we will all have a meeting with him. There's no need to be afraid. Maybe he's a pretty good guy after all! Don't believe the stories you hear about him.
2
|
I fear not feeling alive. There is a tremendous difference between being alive and feeling alive. Having been involved in an on going battle with depression since my mid to late teens, I feel as though I don't truly feel alive as often as I shou...
0
|
I don't fear death only judgement life has no meaning life to me of death and death is life I was dead once and almost died 4 more times after so it won't matter if I'm gone I'm not close to family anyway just my mom and bother an...
3
|
“A coward thinks he'll always live If it keeps himself from strife Old age leaves no rest and peace though spears may spare his life.” The Havamal
1
|
I do not fear death. But I do fear wasting life. I don't fear the pain of my skin burning, the emptiness of my last breath, the aching of leaving this life I love. I do fear the lack of scars etched into my skin. I do fear the emptiness o...
10
|
Only because I don't think about it. If I forced myself to reflect on it, I'm pretty sure the fear would be there!
2
|

I Don't Fear Death
Categories: Health

I Don't Fear Death | Similar Worlds