I Don't Fear Death

I fear life more. I hate life it's dull and problematic. Most people suck too. People were better before now people are like ignorant zombies.
0
|
“I’m not afraid of death; I just don’t want to be there when it happens.” Woody Allen. It just saddens me. Not as to what happens after death because I believe we are in the same unconscious state as before we are conceived. I'm being a realist...
2
|
A long time ago death was my biggest fear, now not only do I feel no fear of death, I wish for it in every moment. In some way I'd prefer to wish for death in the same way most do, being so grief stricken or depressed that they just can't g...
1
|
I spent years worrying about dying the whole dying process scared the scrap out of me the not knowing what happens afterwards and never being able to experience life again made me feel so depressed that some nights I’d actually cry myself to sleep, b...
4
|
Honestly at this point I’m just happily counting down days. 😂
1
|
When I was born, my doctors declared that my life expectancy would be 10 years... I overcame that, I survived those ten years, because of this that life expectancy moved to my late teens. It was said I would make it through high school, and that woul...
9
|
I just don't.
2
|
i have died a few time in my life it might sound weird but i dont fear it. i have seen and felt where i am going it isnt heaven that is for very sure where i have done a lot of bad thing in my life but i did what i had to i dont regret it nor will i ...
1
|
None of us remember existing/having consciousness pre-birth. It was complete nothingness so why should death be any different?I think it'll be like a waiting room once we die. Our soul gets tucked away into the universe until it needs to be born...
1
|
The midnight caller is feared by so many, yet we will all have a meeting with him. There's no need to be afraid. Maybe he's a pretty good guy after all! Don't believe the stories you hear about him.
2
|
I fear not feeling alive. There is a tremendous difference between being alive and feeling alive. Having been involved in an on going battle with depression since my mid to late teens, I feel as though I don't truly feel alive as often as I shou...
0
|
I don't fear death only judgement life has no meaning life to me of death and death is life I was dead once and almost died 4 more times after so it won't matter if I'm gone I'm not close to family anyway just my mom and bother an...
3
|
“A coward thinks he'll always live If it keeps himself from strife Old age leaves no rest and peace though spears may spare his life.” The Havamal
1
|
I do not fear death. But I do fear wasting life. I don't fear the pain of my skin burning, the emptiness of my last breath, the aching of leaving this life I love. I do fear the lack of scars etched into my skin. I do fear the emptiness o...
10
|
Only because I don't think about it. If I forced myself to reflect on it, I'm pretty sure the fear would be there!
2
|
Nothing left . No one. Dark and cold I will stop this
0
|
When it's too late don't say she didn't cry. When pink lips and cherry blossoms are fresh dirt and marble ... An unmarked grave for a pauper no one wanted. The only flower a weed. Weaker... More grey The sharpest sorrow is no love ...
0
|
Death is a natural part of life like life itself, so why should I fear it? Rather than sitting around fearing death, I prefer to spend my time doing the things I love and enjoy. That way, when my time is near, I'd feel content and happy with eve...
3
|
There is torment far worse than depression . Not wanting to ever wake up anymore. Nothing matters. It all faded away .I ask myself why. But I have no answer. It would have been more humane to just kill me as a kid than to leave me alive to suffer. A...
7
|
I fall asleep Its cold and black I wake up to the same. Darkness and alone. I know this is all it will ever be now. No way to escape it. I don't understand What I did to deserve it all. It never stops. I need to stop it. .
4
|

I Don't Fear Death
Categories: Health

I Don't Fear Death | Similar Worlds