I Don't Fear Death

I just don't.
2
|
i have died a few time in my life it might sound weird but i dont fear it. i have seen and felt where i am going it isnt heaven that is for very sure where i have done a lot of bad thing in my life but i did what i had to i dont regret it nor will i ...
1
|
I do not fear death after living this life . I fear life more than death . All of us are going to die and I see nothing in life worthwhile to live for .
8
|
None of us remember existing/having consciousness pre-birth. It was complete nothingness so why should death be any different?I think it'll be like a waiting room once we die. Our soul gets tucked away into the universe until it needs to be born...
1
|
The midnight caller is feared by so many, yet we will all have a meeting with him. There's no need to be afraid. Maybe he's a pretty good guy after all! Don't believe the stories you hear about him.
2
|
I fear not feeling alive. There is a tremendous difference between being alive and feeling alive. Having been involved in an on going battle with depression since my mid to late teens, I feel as though I don't truly feel alive as often as I shou...
0
|
I don't fear death only judgement life has no meaning life to me of death and death is life I was dead once and almost died 4 more times after so it won't matter if I'm gone I'm not close to family anyway just my mom and bother an...
3
|
“A coward thinks he'll always live If it keeps himself from strife Old age leaves no rest and peace though spears may spare his life.” The Havamal
1
|
I do not fear death. But I do fear wasting life. I don't fear the pain of my skin burning, the emptiness of my last breath, the aching of leaving this life I love. I do fear the lack of scars etched into my skin. I do fear the emptiness o...
9
|
Only because I don't think about it. If I forced myself to reflect on it, I'm pretty sure the fear would be there!
2
|
Nothing left . No one. Dark and cold I will stop this
0
|
When it's too late don't say she didn't cry. When pink lips and cherry blossoms are fresh dirt and marble ... An unmarked grave for a pauper no one wanted. The only flower a weed. Weaker... More grey The sharpest sorrow is no love ...
0
|
Death is a natural part of life like life itself, so why should I fear it? Rather than sitting around fearing death, I prefer to spend my time doing the things I love and enjoy. That way, when my time is near, I'd feel content and happy with eve...
3
|
There is torment far worse than depression . Not wanting to ever wake up anymore. Nothing matters. It all faded away .I ask myself why. But I have no answer. It would have been more humane to just kill me as a kid than to leave me alive to suffer. A...
7
|
I fall asleep Its cold and black I wake up to the same. Darkness and alone. I know this is all it will ever be now. No way to escape it. I don't understand What I did to deserve it all. It never stops. I need to stop it. .
4
|
And mine is imminent. I've given up and decided to just be. No more fighting. No more trying to be pretty. No more . They won't cut me anymore..no biopsies. I want no one and nothing. No more therapy. No more medicine. No more begging to...
7
|
I am waiting for the moment when I'll be free from the crying inside. It never stops anymore no matter what I do. I know now there is no hope. Nothing will ever change . My soul has completely given up on everything.
1
|
I don't fear death, myself but no matter how many I witness its still hard to experience. My uncle died today after struggling with cancer. He and I were close, In his last stages it was difficult to see him, he had changed so much he was unrec...
8
|
Thank God I live in the Republic of Ireland! I can live my life.
0
|
live fast, die mehh in your 40’s
5
|

I Don't Fear Death
Categories: Health

I Don't Fear Death | Similar Worlds