I Used to Self Harm

I started at 10. I cut consistently until I was at least 22. I stopped for a while. But I've missed it. I'm almost 27. I started again. Just small, shallow cuts now. I guess it just makes me feel really stupid now. But not enough to make me...
2
|
I can't control myself when there's a huge surge of negative emotions. First time, I did it was when I was 17 and my abusive father accused of something I didn't do and he punished me for it even though he knew I didn't do it. The...
1
|
28/08/2018 I can remember the feeling that enveloped me that led to my self-harm, and it still hangs around sometimes but now I am better at controlling the urge because I know now that it won't change anything. I won't lie- it felt good an...
3
|
My favorite color is red I lay in this tub thinking about how beautiful red is. The feeling of red is intoxicating. The smell of red is familiar Red symbolizes anger ,violence , danger ; words I can identify with too well. I lay in this tub...
1
|
It's kind of funny to me that every time I get to this point I just want to turn back to my old ways. Every once in a while I naively believe that someone in my life would notice that something isn't right and then maybe I would have someon...
3
|
I used to do it every night. It started when I realised I was so so different from the world. I have Asperger's and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and until I reached secondary school, it hadn't bothered me greatly. Then in secondary school...
6
|
What Have I Done? Locking myself in my room.. I lay on my bed My head is pounding.. And it's hard to breathe Thoughts are racing through my head begin to fight with myself Wondering.. Should I? Or shouldnt I? My mind is telling me "do ...
3
|
I have a question for those of you who have stopped cutting (I stopped a long time ago) do you ever miss it? I know that may sound morbid but sometimes I do. I mainly miss the high it gave me. Such a high that no drug could ever could compare it seem...
3
|
You know you're getting better when you can watch Onision's videos and not get upset.
18-21
2
|
I did it again. After years of self control. People push me to this. And then they blame me that I am crazy and that they didn't do anything I have always been depressed so it's not their fault.I am realy tired of living. I don't want ...
4
|
stupid things younger selves do when they give other people too much credit. get over that "belonging" shit and everything will fall into place. now it seems that i can't join the army with these scars on my arm. quite a way of being ...
3
|
Do you know how proud that makes me to say I USED to self harm? To overcome something that used to be such a big part of you.. something you always turned to because no matter what it was there for you and helped you in your darkest times. So for me ...
7
|
It has been quite a long time since I have cut. I have been going through a rough time lately and keep trying to keep my head up and not go back to my old ways. Today I was slicing an avocado and the knife slipped and cut my hand. I hate it, but it f...
3
|
I haven't for months now. I did for 4 years and got tired of it,couldn't feel it anymore no matter how deep I was going. Haven't got any urges in months but I have one. I'm not even in a bad mood I don't think just have a bad...
1
|
its a long and awkward story but in the end i stopped myself because i knew feeling sorry for myself wasnt going to help me get better i stopped but i still get the urge a lot.
16-17
2
|
Back when I was younger like 12-14 I used to do mild self harm such as small cuts on my upper arms and thighs, also burning sometimes too. I did it cause I had nobody to really turn to and I did not want to worry my family so I just kept it all insid...
2
|
It's kinda weird to be taking about being self harm free. When I was on experience project I was still actively self harming through most of that time, and that's all I really talked about. I've been clean for around 2 years, and it...
6
|
June 14th will mark one year clean from cutting. But I still want to, now more than ever.
3
|
I had been self harming for about 2 1/2 years prior to stopping and I still miss it daily. It took two inpatient stays for me to finally get my shit together. Self harm was one of my best friends, sadly, for it could comfort me in a way no one else c...
1
|
Nearly a month clean and I've just messed it all up again, how can I stop??
0
|

I Used to Self Harm
Pretty self-explanatory - a group for those who no longer self harm and wish to share their experiences
Categories: Health, Self-harm

I Used to Self Harm | Similar Worlds