I Used to Self Harm

I Used to Self Harm
I haven't self harmed in about 7 months, but I really feel like doing it today. When/If I do, what is the best way to tell my therapist, without really telling my therapist (Such that he would be legally required to report me to the higher autho...
+ 2 17 replies 27 views Sep 19, 2019 |
I Used to Self Harm
I started at 10. I cut consistently until I was at least 22. I stopped for a while. But I've missed it. I'm almost 27. I started again. Just small, shallow cuts now. I guess it just makes me feel really stupid now. But not enough to make me...
+ 2 4 replies 21 views May 11, 2019 |
I Used to Self Harm
I can't control myself when there's a huge surge of negative emotions. First time, I did it was when I was 17 and my abusive father accused of something I didn't do and he punished me for it even though he knew I didn't do it. The...
+ 1 0 replies 8 views Apr 24, 2019 |
I Used to Self Harm
28/08/2018 I can remember the feeling that enveloped me that led to my self-harm, and it still hangs around sometimes but now I am better at controlling the urge because I know now that it won't change anything. I won't lie- it felt good an...
+ 3 0 replies 7 views Aug 28, 2018 |
I Used to Self Harm
My favorite color is red I lay in this tub thinking about how beautiful red is. The feeling of red is intoxicating. The smell of red is familiar Red symbolizes anger ,violence , danger ; words I can identify with too well. I lay in this tub...
+ 1 0 replies 4 views Apr 9, 2018 |
I Used to Self Harm
It's kind of funny to me that every time I get to this point I just want to turn back to my old ways. Every once in a while I naively believe that someone in my life would notice that something isn't right and then maybe I would have someon...
+ 5 1 reply 6 views Apr 6, 2018 |
I Used to Self Harm
I used to do it every night. It started when I realised I was so so different from the world. I have Asperger's and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and until I reached secondary school, it hadn't bothered me greatly. Then in secondary school...
+ 6 2 replies 11 views May 14, 2017 |
I Used to Self Harm
What Have I Done? Locking myself in my room.. I lay on my bed My head is pounding.. And it's hard to breathe Thoughts are racing through my head begin to fight with myself Wondering.. Should I? Or shouldnt I? My mind is telling me "do ...
+ 3 4 replies 22 views May 2, 2017 |
I Used to Self Harm
I have a question for those of you who have stopped cutting (I stopped a long time ago) do you ever miss it? I know that may sound morbid but sometimes I do. I mainly miss the high it gave me. Such a high that no drug could ever could compare it seem...
+ 3 3 replies 14 views Apr 8, 2017 |
I Used to Self Harm
You know you're getting better when you can watch Onision's videos and not get upset.
18-21
+ 2 1 reply 8 views Mar 12, 2017 |
I Used to Self Harm
I did it again. After years of self control. People push me to this. And then they blame me that I am crazy and that they didn't do anything I have always been depressed so it's not their fault.I am realy tired of living. I don't want ...
+ 4 4 replies 17 views Mar 10, 2017 |
I Used to Self Harm
stupid things younger selves do when they give other people too much credit. get over that "belonging" shit and everything will fall into place. now it seems that i can't join the army with these scars on my arm. quite a way of being ...
+ 3 11 replies 16 views Mar 1, 2017 |
I Used to Self Harm
Do you know how proud that makes me to say I USED to self harm? To overcome something that used to be such a big part of you.. something you always turned to because no matter what it was there for you and helped you in your darkest times. So for me ...
+ 7 4 replies 16 views Feb 24, 2017 |
I Used to Self Harm
It has been quite a long time since I have cut. I have been going through a rough time lately and keep trying to keep my head up and not go back to my old ways. Today I was slicing an avocado and the knife slipped and cut my hand. I hate it, but it f...
+ 3 3 replies 19 views Jan 23, 2017 |
I Used to Self Harm
I haven't for months now. I did for 4 years and got tired of it,couldn't feel it anymore no matter how deep I was going. Haven't got any urges in months but I have one. I'm not even in a bad mood I don't think just have a bad...
+ 1 2 replies 7 views Jan 13, 2017 |
I Used to Self Harm
its a long and awkward story but in the end i stopped myself because i knew feeling sorry for myself wasnt going to help me get better i stopped but i still get the urge a lot.
18-21
I Used to Self Harm
It's kinda weird to be taking about being self harm free. When I was on experience project I was still actively self harming through most of that time, and that's all I really talked about. I've been clean for around 2 years, and it...
+ 6 4 replies 33 views Jun 29, 2016 |
I Used to Self Harm
June 14th will mark one year clean from cutting. But I still want to, now more than ever.
+ 3 9 replies 13 views Jun 2, 2016 |
I Used to Self Harm
I had been self harming for about 2 1/2 years prior to stopping and I still miss it daily. It took two inpatient stays for me to finally get my shit together. Self harm was one of my best friends, sadly, for it could comfort me in a way no one else c...
+ 1 1 reply 9 views May 26, 2016 |
I Used to Self Harm
Nearly a month clean and I've just messed it all up again, how can I stop??
+ 0 8 replies 0 views Feb 27, 2016 |

I Used to Self Harm
Pretty self-explanatory - a group for those who no longer self harm and wish to share their experiences
Updated: 1 yr ago
Health Self-harm