I Am Trying to Lose Weight

Not too shabby!! Still have a way to go though 😣😬
17
|
Hey guys. I just want some advice from people who previously lost weight. I want to do it for myself. Lately, I've gained weight and people have pointed it out. I don't really look great in photos like i used to. I was wondering what is a g...
1
|
Weighed myself today and was thrilled to see I've lost 40 lbs/ 18 Kg. I've still a lot of work ahead of me, but so far so good.
23
|
I am an emotional eater, when I feel sad I just find myself eating. And then if it's not eating it's drinking or self harm...I really need to find better coping techniques
4
|
All through young adult life I struggle with over weight. Something of which I recently started doing was jiu jitsu. It is interesting kind of exertion because you squeeze your whole body and get strength all over the body at the same time. Afterward...
1
|
I’m really having a hard time losing weight. I have no idea how to start.
2
|
Made a new years resolution to walk more / take stairs instead of the lift etc. My phone says I have climbed 6 flights of stairs, and done 4,368 steps. Feels like it should be a lot more! (And it makes me wonder how few I was doing daily the rest of ...
11
|
🙌🏿I just lost 2 inches off my waist line!! Let's get it!! 💪🏿 I'm gonna take this fitness thing serious this year
3
|
I've already lost 60 pounds but seem to have a hard time losing the last 20. It's driving me crazy. I feel like i burned out right before the finish line. Still i won't actually give up until i get there. Giving myself to Christmas. So...
1
|
I lost 100 lbs and looked and felt great!! I am very disappointed in myself to have gained some back....😡.... I lost it without even trying. I started by working on healing my mind, and the rest was just a pleasant side effect. My mind is again fo...
7
|
I keep craving junk food. My family...well some say I dont need to lose weight and remind me that I'm very tall and I dont need to weight like the average and short girls and flat out told me I need to weigh more. They are unsupportive of my wei...
1
|
BUT! Someone at work brought in a whole bunch of donuts. I mean, they're from a local bakery that's really good, and it would be rude to refuse them, right? I'll just walk up and down the eight flights of stairs in our office a few t...
6
|
I think my biggest problem is my appetite. I have trouble portioning out my food. I always want just one more bite. I'm working on changing this but it's a constant struggle. I come from a family that loves food. That trait passed down onto...
3
|
Not trying but working for it. Since last summer I was able to drop 25kg. Always struggled with it since ... like I wasn't diagnosed with an ED but my relationship to food was always bad. Always have been afraid to eat in front of others, skipp...
10
|
I'm starting off nice and easy with smaller meals and increased exercises. 😊
4
|
I was skinny throughout my life until I reached 14 where I let myself go and put on a bit of weight. But I've finally got around to doing some running on a treadmill and I'm slowly starting to shed off the weight I've had for a few yea...
4
|
All my life...hahaha I know the weight is my fault...no willpower. Find the changes that work for you...just do it! Haha ugh time to get serious. :/
3
|
So... I'm not losing the LBs like I've wanted & it's beginning to make me a little mad I'm at the dance last night & I had to be lifted up as part of the choreography & I know the guys where trying to be nice... I eve...
1
|
I managed to lose 30 lbs in 2017... Hoping this year I'll lose another 30-40 lbs :D I'm taking it slow.... Shoutout to my bf who loves me either way 😜 You're my MVP ❤
10
|
Okay so a bit more than 2 years ago I made a choice about my health and my weight. I had ended a seriously toxic 3 year long relationship a few months prior. Over the years of a mix of a sort of grooming ( being encouraged to eat badly, being bigger ...
16
|

I Am Trying to Lose Weight
Categories: Health, Image and Weight

I Am Trying to Lose Weight | Similar Worlds