I Want to Lose Weight

I Want to Lose Weight
10 to 15 pounds. Do you think this is possible to lose in 2-3 months? I currently eat healthy enough ,at least I think so. Been eating banana and Cheerios for breakfast for a few weeks at 8am. Then lunch at 1pm, usually chicken and some veggies, t...
1
|
I Want to Lose Weight
It’s been 5 weeks since I started working out, and I have only lost 2kg :( I’m not ginormous by any means, so losing weight is going to be slow. I just didn’t expect it to be this slow. I think I need to change up my diet for a week or so to jump sta...
2
|
I Want to Lose Weight
That’s what I’m trying to lose😂
8
|
I Want to Lose Weight
I am hungry but I am punishing myself for eating that delicious strawberry cheesecake icecream.
3
|
I Want to Lose Weight
I don’t want to lose an excessive amount. I’m hoping to lose 8 or 9kg. So far I’ve lost a little over 1kg. I know it’s not much, but it’s a start. I’ve been working out for two weeks now. Due to injuring my lower back from poor posture, I had to take...
1
|
I Want to Lose Weight
I have been on a long journey attempting to reach my goal. I never set a goal but agreed to stop when I'm happy. I have lost 50kg(110 pounds) which I thought would be way more than enough, but I'm not happy... I still can't look myself...
2
|
I Want to Lose Weight
I already lost 2 kg within a month and still losing. All I did was exercising and limiting calories, carbs and fat and increasing protein intake. I am doing this as a revenge to my exes and people who made fun of my weight. 😬
5
|
I Want to Lose Weight
Yeah, I really need to get back in motion with working out consisitently. The best things to start with and continue with is cardio and ab work. In highschool i was at a 24% body fat Now I'm at a 38%. Not good. However i do have about 58% muscl...
1
|
I Want to Lose Weight
I made a deal with my partner to donate $20 for every 10lbs in weight I lose. Still waiting for that first milestone but 6lbs down and 7 weeks in. I know it's not exactly noticeable and I still have a very fat tummy but already I'm able t...
13
|
I Want to Lose Weight
People says I look like I lost weight but my weighing machine says otherwise. 🤷
3
|
I Want to Lose Weight
I would love to lose weight, I have tried many dieting options and some seem to work for a little while, and then stop.
13
|
I Want to Lose Weight
I was on the right path to my weight loss journey. I was getting into shape until I got hit with stomach flu and in bed for weeks aaaannndd I gained more weight than before. Now I am starting from scratch again. 🙄
5
|
I Want to Lose Weight
I have just had a heart to heart with my gf and decided that I will lose weight... I gained 90lbs over the last 4 years and had been happy doing so but just lately my feelings towards it have changed a little. I am confident in myself and my body but...
3
|
I Want to Lose Weight
I dont know of its worth it anymore... For a couple years in my teens I came close to my goal but was almost always feeling hungry and tired. Even too embarrassed to go to the gym or be seem exercising.
2
|
I Want to Lose Weight
I'm trying to live a healthier life. Sometimes there's unhealthy foods which is so hard to avoid but it's hard. I am getting slimmer. Lately I haven't been. My aunt told me she can't tell I'm not losing weight and I need...
5
|
I Want to Lose Weight
I’ve always been overweight most of my life. Trying to diet and exercise is usually really hard for me mostly because I go overboard. I start try to restrict things to much, get to focused on calorie counting, exercise to much for hours a day. I don’...
2
|
I Want to Lose Weight
When my dad passed I gave into every craving possible. When I recieved the message from my sister he had a 50/50 chance to survive the night I went to bed eating a box of cookies. 205 is my ideal weight. I'm not sure how much I weigh now, but pr...
0
|
I Want to Lose Weight
They said I'm not fat. But I feel I need to lose belly weight. I blame fashion. How to start? What exercises would you recommend?
4
|
I Want to Lose Weight
I want to lose weight. I have been losing weight. I just want to lose a bit more.
5
|
I Want to Lose Weight
I shall reach my target by Christmas, I shall reach my target by Christmas, I shall reach my target by Christmas.....if I keep saying it it'll magically happen right?
1
|

I Want to Lose Weight
Health Image and Weight

I Want to Lose Weight | Similar Worlds