I Want Others to Accept Me For Who I Am

I am kind, but over schedule myself. I have curves, they are just not where they once were. I am quiet, but my mind seldom is. I listen but seldom talk. I have my flaws. They are who I am...embrace me then you must embrace them.
11
|
7
|
So,technically I am in the mood of robbing somebody when I do this, be aware.
1
|
Why do people not like each other for not all thinking the same ideas or liking the same things?
1
|
So tired to play these all games Acting cool while im in the flames Saying things but i dont mean Always pretend I haven't seen I can't play this role again Smiles when I feel the pain All i want is to be myself again Lose everything ...
10
|
I am a male who identifies as 'Crystal' here on SW (pic is photoshopped, but fac eis me with make up on using an app) I want to tell you I am accepted by many beautiful and lovely people here and YOU will be accepted too. Whoever you are a...
13
|
Why do you have/make friends?
0
|
I feel like just looking at me people automatically expect me to be, look, act and talk a certain way, and proving them wrong makes me feel bad because people don't like me for who I am because they were expecting something else.
0
|
It feels like everybody expects you to like certain things and think a certain way and sometimes if you don't agree with what everybody else says they treat like there is something wrong with you.
3
|
anyone like to talk? check my groups if you like to talk about anything
1
|
How can others accept you when you can't accept yourself or if you do not know who you are😓
5
|
My biggest fear used to be rejection, but I learned to stop caring
6
|
I gave that up. I accept me what others think of me matters little. Some will and some won't-That's life kids.
4
|
Whether people accept me or not I am PROUD of who I am. I strive to be gentle, kind, caring and compassionate to ALL! I LOVE and RESPECT me 💖 and in turn, I LOVE and RESPECT others and accept them for who they are! 😘
36-40, C
10
|
I don't accept myself so I don't expect this from others.
2
|
I don't mind people not accepting me. I have tried to be friendly out of politeness and better collaboration at work reasons and if she still feels pissed off or thinks it's not enough, I no longer give a shit. 1st chance given , not accept...
4
|
Showing my true self has never gone well. People are not accepting, as a rule. It is a rarity to find someone with understanding, a big heart, and the capacity to accept differences. It is not their fault, most are trained and taught to fit in, to co...
16
|
But if they don't? Oh well. There is a plan and a purpose for everything and everyone.
6
|
Well. Not like I can be anything else but me, nor am I willing to be anything else to fit in. And from experience I know this will never be accepted by most. And I am fine with that.
5
|
I don't even know who I am.
0
|

I Want Others to Accept Me For Who I Am
Categories: Hobbies

I Want Others to Accept Me For Who I Am | Similar Worlds