I Always Get Asked Why Im So Quiet

And the answer is because people never listen anyway. 🙃
3
|
I hate it. I feel like I'm being examined like a thing instead of being treated as a person. JUST STOP!!
3
|
Normally, I'm a shy girl; I hate to say this as it always gets me bullied but I have low level Aspergers which means my social aspect isn't the same as everyone else's. And I have certain way of speaking and ways of doing things like s...
0
|
I'm just really bad at reading social queues that tell me it's ok to input my thoughts into the conversation and usually the conversation moves on to other topics before I get a chance to give my 2 cents.
2
|
It is, I reckon, better to be quiet than to talk nonsense all the time and hurt the sentiments of others.
6
|
I wish they turned the volume down of their enquiry! I'm not noisy by nature, most of the time, but it's the noise of others which I get bothered by! I try to be quiet in hope they will be quiet too!
2
|
I don't mind this question as much as I used to. It's a bad question, sure, and I can't provide an answer to it that does not make me feel awkward, but I recognize that many people simply don't know how to handle a quiet person. T...
6
|
Its actually pretty annoying. Some people are just quiet.
3
|
I feel it's cause I stay a lot in my mind watching people, how they talk or act with others, I keep very few friends because I just don't want to do the small talk stuff, if we don't have anything in common what's the point in try...
4
|
I guess I don't have much to say
7
|
Why are you so quiet? Omg you never talk Oh that's Quiet *My Name* You're so boring Situation that happened: Girl asking for someone- Hey guys have you seen *other girl who has my name* Guy who was in my class- no there are no *my name*...
3
|
when friends of my parents come over im always asked 2 things. 1) y do u always wear headphones, n 2) y r u quiet? the answer 2 both is cuz i dont want 2 talk 2 u~
2
|
I'm not going to talk to someone whos not worth talking to. Its simply a waste of my breath and energy ☁️
8
|
Whenever I am, I want to do this..
2
|
Ever get asked why you are so quiet by the same person who talks over you or disregards what you say every time you talk?🤔 Would you really like to know, or would you like for me to listen to you talk about yourself for a few more hours?🙄
10
|
Although some assume I'm simply shy, that isn't the case. I can be a social person. But who in their right mind would want to get to know this crazy and silly person known as me!? 😚 Seriously, I just like to think by myself, plus I value my...
1
|
Not only do I frequently get asked this, I've had people actually admit to me their prejudices against and issues with quiet people ("I assume quiet people are jerks", "I'm uncomfortable around them", etc.). Although I f...
8
|
.....and I don't like to say!
9
|
"It's always the quiet ones!" I have always hated this saying. It should be answered with a shotgun followed by: "Yes, it is!"
6
|
I dont speak much because I am so shy in real life, and also because of a little anxiety and when someone asks me this I feel even more shy and flustered!! 😭
6
|

I Always Get Asked Why Im So Quiet
Categories: Health

I Always Get Asked Why Im So Quiet | Similar Worlds