I Am Adorable

cover your eyes, adorbz is about to say something really weird

I was talking to someone earlier and he said birth certificate but misspoke and ended up saying birthed certificate. And after that conversation I haven鈥檛 been able to get my mind away from the birthed certificate like, a certificate you actually give birth to 馃槅 likeeee in my womb I would grow a certificate made of human cells馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖

But then I was thinking what if that鈥檚 a weird superpower. You can grow anything inside you out of cells at will and give birth to it 馃槅 like some kind of human 3D printer 馃ぃ

And are the things alive??? 馃憖馃憖馃憖 does your birthed certificate have its own heartbeat 馃憖 does it grow hair?! 馃ぃ how creepy would it be to hold 馃槅 or give to someone for ID or something 馃槅
Longpatrol26-30, M
That's basically Momo from My Hero Academia
adorbz22-25, F
[@645510,Longpatrol] I never watched it but I just googled this character 馃槅 that seems like a ridiculously overpowered skill 馃お Having to give birth to it gives drama and excitement 馃憖馃憖馃憖馃槅
Longpatrol26-30, M
[@1027452,adorbz] She is kinda OP, If I had that skill I'd make like... a star destroyer or something. Earth be mine then
adorbz22-25, F
[@645510,Longpatrol] it says she can make anything as long as she understands it鈥檚 atomic structure but couldn鈥檛 she just make literally anything out of pure carbon or ice or something simple, like she could make her own planet of pure ice 馃槅
wackidywack22-25
adorbz wtf
adorbz22-25, F
[@855786,wackidywack] you don鈥檛 want my hairy birthed certificate? 馃ズ
wackidywack22-25
[@1027452,adorbz] plzzzz take it away 馃槶
adorbz22-25, F
[@855786,wackidywack] poor little certificate come on let鈥檚 get away from the mean wackidywack and go feed you some treats 馃ズ馃ズ *strokes*
PatheticZombieClown46-50, M
Farout! Pass the shrooms man!
babydragon22-25, M
sometimes you wonder how your mind can come up with these things
DunningKruger56-60, M
A little like the axlotl tanks in the Dune novels?
adorbz22-25, F
[@10617,DunningKruger] an artificial human? 馃槄 most women can make that you don鈥檛 need my services for this 馃お
DunningKruger56-60, M
[@1027452,adorbz] But what if I want a copy of someone in particular?
adorbz22-25, F
[@10617,DunningKruger] like who 馃憖
eyenoM
[b]lol..,Great imagination and ponderings !!![/b]
PhpPhoenix31-35, M
May I have permission to open my eyes again so I can read this?
adorbz22-25, F
[@1125975,PhpPhoenix] you can read it but you鈥檒l be scarred for life if you do 馃ズ馃ズ
PhpPhoenix31-35, M
[@1027452,adorbz] I just did and that's actually amazing! Maybe not for birth certificates, but can you imagine designing your own children? Does it have to be human cells? How about "printing" your perfect kitten, puppy or plant? (Maybe outside the body though.)
adorbz22-25, F
[@1125975,PhpPhoenix] I think yes it has to be human cells 馃槅 with my DNA 馃ぃ although I guess I could make a human that looks different but maybe they鈥檒l think and act like me 馃ゴ that could go wrong lol
XavierrM
You don't know? Women give birth to babies, men give birth to certificates.
adorbz22-25, F
[@1069095,Xavierr] sounds painful
LookingForTheSummer31-35, M
tf are you on about? Haha
Viper31-35, M
Wow! And women call us crazy for thinking about sticking something up there ;)
adorbz22-25, F
[@800884,Viper] that is crazy though 馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖
Viper31-35, M
[@1027452,adorbz] yes your idea is crazy 馃お
Yulianna22-25, F
please, do go back to taking your medication. you were much better then.

I Am Adorable