Embarrassing & Funny

Man, can't we all just get along on here? Lol.

I mean I know that we won't always see eye to eye with each other, but I've noticed a lot more arguing and personal attacks than usual as of late.
RasAlGhul · 22-25, M
We must compete with each other for limited resources on this planet
Internet sites will never change
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
nobody:

me being dead ass: maybe we are we in a retrograde
RasAlGhul · 22-25, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] Yeah, but that shouldn't affect everybody should it? 🤔
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@1038365,RasAlGhul] of course it would it's a retrograde 😂
sadly the internet creates monsters, its just their gateway as there is no punishments for bad behaviors.
greenlife · 41-45, M
At times...We disagree to agree.
latinbutterfly · 41-45, F
[@7137,greenlife] Or try to agree to disagree, but the other person demands that you agree with them 😂.
greenlife · 41-45, M
[@876949,latinbutterfly] ... At that juncture, I use my sense. I invent a moral judgement over the decision. By i can't hurt anyone.... NEVER
mrsindyjoe · 46-50, F
Me for one, am getting sick of it. People get brave behind that computer screen. They don't care who they hurt. In a real life confrontation, they would run.

But, people need to learn to get along.👍
mrsindyjoe · 46-50, F
[@7137,greenlife] you hit the nail on the head!! 🙄
latinbutterfly · 41-45, F
[@7137,greenlife] Exactly. An adult should know right from wrong. I still remember stuff my parents told taught me 30-35 years ago, and I've taught my own kids the same things.
greenlife · 41-45, M
[@876949,latinbutterfly] wow.....great you.... Had it been every mother is like this.... We would have have a better WORLD. Same with mY dad, he's a gem in the discipline aspect.
tk9999 · 41-45, M
My grandma and your grandma
Were sittin' by the fire
My grandma told your grandma
"I'm gonna set your flag on fire"
greenlife · 41-45, M
[@1135204,tk9999] ...and i will tell.my grandma to allow peace to reign so that she can REST IN PEACE.
BlueVeins · 18-21, M
eh, if we hate each other may as well just say it
sassypants · 31-35, F
Personally I have blocked more in the past two weeks than I have since I joined. You are entitled to you opinions but personal attacks are unnecessary and really immature.
latinbutterfly · 41-45, F
[@581300,sassypants] I've been here off and on and observing from a far...lol.
greenlife · 41-45, M
[@581300,sassypants] ...really premature.... Its lack of respect for other's dignity.

Can you imagine a little boy of 14year hide under PC and be insulting his grandpa mate of about 65yr.... So annoying
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
{@latinbutterfly] yes agree alas we do not have a perfect world . just needs needs a little more tolerance and understanding and not go straight for the nuclear button
greenlife · 41-45, M
[@3749,smiler2012] ...interesting... The main cause of this problem is lack of contentment... People always want more more and more.... They never satisfy with their little resources.
IceCrystal · 22-25, F
I don't know about this site. I didn't join here to see people shitpost about each other and bully. You bullies are fucking insecure cowards by the way. I never experienced this on EP.
[@1197053,IceCrystal] EP was the same way heck it was even worse there where people there bullied into committing suicide I heard about it
IceCrystal · 22-25, F
[@4018,ExperienceDLT] huh. Well I never got bullied there. I believe you though.
[@1197053,IceCrystal] there was suicides at least 2 that I know of and a person got murdered by someone they agreed to meet thats why EP got shut down
Some people don’t know the golden rule, though.

[c=#BF0080] such insults and attacks will NEVER ever come from me. Sure, people might not like me either, but its ok, i just move on 😊💕🌺[/c]
greenlife · 41-45, M
[@1196191,PrincessPinkLove] same with me.... That's a definite prove that you're a core natured person.... Love that madam.
latinbutterfly · 41-45, F
[@1196191,PrincessPinkLove] Me either. I'm not perfect and I do get angry, but I don't go out of my way to personally attack someone.
greenlife · 41-45, M
[@876949,latinbutterfly] ....indeed you're disciplined. I love that madam.
Friendship0nlyPlease · 26-30, F
I agree with you. There is definately a lot more personal attacks and aggression towards each other from what I am seeing lately. Its shocking really, this is supposed to be a supportive community yet people are throwing punches at each other all the time. Such a shame, that is exactly what can cripple this community and drive away the good, genuine people that are here 😔
greenlife · 41-45, M
[@1196191,PrincessPinkLove] I love that... Let's together sanitise this community.
[@369274,Friendship0nlyPlease] 🤗😊💕🌺
[@7137,greenlife] [c=#BF0080] thank yoy sir! Yes, lets do it! 😊💙[/c]

Embarrassing & Funny