Embarrassing & Funny

being a Virgin
Is it bad to still be a virgin at 36. I want to loose my virginity but am not very good with women.
3
|
Hookers and coke my friend
wetncthru · F
[@629865,Phantom] A walk on the wild(er) side ...
[@323812,wetncthru] needs must
wetncthru · F
[@629865,Phantom] As per Ian Dury?
No it’s not bad at all. It will happen when the time’s right.
You’ll always remember your first experience so take your time and be with someone you love unless you just want to lose it to experience the feeling then could you go to someone like an escort maybe? [@898721,Pcatch82]
Pcat82 · 36-40, M
Ive been thinking of going down the escort route recently. Is this a good idea??
Oh I couldn’t advise on that as I don’t know you, all I’ll say is you never get your first time back once it’s gone so make it an enjoyable one however you choose to experience it. [@898721,Pcatch82]
BondGirl84 · 31-35, F
I wouldnt say its bad - how are u not good with women?
Pcat82 · 36-40, M
[@350760,BondGirl84] just no good at talking to them
I get all mumbly.
BondGirl84 · 31-35, F
[@898721,Pcatch82] get yourself a hooker then!
MagicWithAKick · 18-21, T
Maybe you're just SO high quality that you have yet to find a girl good enough for your sophisticated and cultured tastes. I feel bad for men like you.
tame $100 bucks down the brothel...
40 year old Virgin...

Let's go BOI
pixelmann · 51-55, M
It's laughably pathetic - go get a hooker ASAP.
ArishMell · 61-69, M
No of course it's not "bad". However I can empathise with you when thinking more then mere bodily functions - unlike some here I fear - though I was still in late-201 when I finally stopped being virginal.

I think it's all a matter of chance. I've not had many girlfriends, all met by chance, though I know many women as friends.

Don't use prostitutes, despite the rather sarcastic "advice" above - expensive and impersonal, and no I have never have, for those reasons. I suspect it would make you feel even worse about yourself, too.

I don't use dating services either - I have tried them and regard them as a rip-off. Your chances of meeting someone really compatible and local to you through them are very small, and it will cost you umpteen £££ just to try it.

Really, you seem as shy as me, but I just embarked on a social life which though based around my interests does bring large circles of friends of both sexes, and though they have not been happy hunting grounds they did bring me considerable benefits in self-confidence and self-reliance.
wetncthru · F
You will know if/when the time comes ... if you will excuse the expression.

Embarrassing & Funny

being a Virgin | Embarrassing & Funny | Similar Worlds