57phoseman is using Similar Worlds.
This profile may contain Adult content.
Advice, Help, Support, Stories
821 views · 48 followers · Joined: August 16, 2018 · Online: Recently (date?)
More dresses!
We did some more dress shopping yesterday and make-up shopping the day before. Got four more from Ross and five more from Penneys,including one that we found in the men's department, a prom style one that isn't appropriate for the way we dr...
+ 3 5 replies 10 views Jul 31, 2020 |
I Am A Man That Loves Shopping For And Wearing Womens Clothes
I Like Dresses
Does anyone know where we can get this dress? I just really love it when she wears it!
+ 5 4 replies 38 views Jun 12, 2019 |
I Like Dresses
I Was Just Wondering
I watched Wednesday's episode of "Schooled" and I was just wondering: In the episode the faculty keeps looking at a 3D picture, claiming that they see the dolphins. Am I the only one who noticed that it was soccer players, and that it ...
+ 0 0 replies 1 views Mar 1, 2019 |
I Was Just Wondering
I Love High Heels
Ok, so I just added more shoe photos, I just realized that I have about 44 pairs! I only wear 4 or 5 of them due to easier access and ease of on and off. I still don't want to get rid of any of them!
+ 1 1 reply 15 views Nov 15, 2018 |
I Love High Heels
I Have a Messed Up Sleep Schedule
I have been working a rotating shift schedule for 40 years and one month now. It's a 5 week rotation and in the beginning it was 8 hour shifts. About 20 years ago we went to a 12 hour schedule which gives more days off, but when you're work...
+ 0 0 replies 1 views Aug 24, 2018 |
I Have a Messed Up Sleep Schedule

Days Active
1 Yr Active
Groups
250 Groups
Posts
100 Posts
Join Time
1st 3 Yrs of SW

57phoseman | Similar Worlds