I Have a Dark Side

... And sometimes it can be comical. Yesterday I was driving to the local city - about an hour from my coastal town (where I very much appreciate the "slower" pace of living). On the highway, I was rolling along at 70... wishing I was d...
5
|
"There's nothing dark about you." You have yet to see the darkness of my soul, the depths it reaches.
5
|
"Have you ever been told that you look so innocent that you must be evil?"
5
|
I think we all have a dark side it's in our nature as humans to have some evil in us as well as good. There is no point denying it it would only hurt you in the long run. I find it weird how people get offended when you express your dark side as...
10
|
Anyone willing to roast me? last time I tried this no one would do it. No compliments allowed!
7
|
AND IT'S REALLY DARK,noW....MY COMPUTER DONE BROKE DOWN.. [typed from a friends PC]
4
|
What I Believe Hell Is Like I have the same dream every few months, at random too. I am in a park, with my mother. She and I are having a heart to heart talk about marriage for the first time in a while, so I thought it was time to tell her the ...
100+, M
2
|
i think im going to go to an insane aslyum soon
2
|
I am not looking to escape my darkness I am learning to love myself there.
18
|
What does this mean? A murdering side? A sexy side? Too much ambiguity for me
3
|
I think we all do. That negative side that discourages you, the feeling of self-loathing and regret that sometimes takes over. We need the dark part of ourselves to help appreciate the good and the light within. It's important to allow yourself ...
8
|
Every month, please don't judge me for it.
6
|
My dark side is also known as "My entire self" because there's very little light side because I'm a bit evil.
7
|
And that dark side is missing someone who saw more of me than anyone ever has. Are you still around?
4
|
I think it's hilarious when my pompous cousins who are doctors trying to be cool at social gathering. They're the only one that laughs at their "doctor's" jokes.
2
|
That's right, I have a dark side. I can't get rid of it. It takes over. And I let it. And I like it. No. I love it. ~TheUnknown
1
|
I'm not sure if I can call it a bad side or if it had taken over me, I'm trying to get rid of it but it seems like it became small parts that now and then take over me and I end up doing some stupid things sometimes
3
|
I dont. But, you do. The owner Louisiana hosputality, mother of two, 1963 Bobby you do. Now, I would like you all smuggler of human genome science, medimube, inside trader.. stay away from my ekectrinics. Go, find the driver .. and and lusrnce prov...
0
|
Just don't get on my bad side hopefully I won't do something we both will regret.
14
|
Today's scary thought of the day: I'm not built to be anyone's anything.
11
|

I Have a Dark Side
Categories: Bipolar Disorder, Health

I Have a Dark Side (Page 2) | Similar Worlds