I Am Tired Of People's Rudeness, Cruelty And Thoughtlessness

What is wrong with peoples' attitudes nowadays? All of a sudden they lash out at you just because they're having a bad day. I understand that, but is it really necessary to provoke people with your unwanted rudeness?
C
0
|
I have noticed that a lot of rude people on here are middle aged men. I'm not trying to say that all men that age are bad, I know a lot of awesome ones on here, but I have also had most of my bad encounters on here with them being rude. Is any...
0
|
People on the internet spew out so much insults that I can't even tell the difference between someone who is seriously trying to be mean and someone who is just joking around. I have insulted some jokers thinking that they were trying to be mean...
0
|
I get upset when adults on here try to tell us we're stupid just because we are young. All because someone is old, that doesn't mean they're smart. Age doesn't define maturity and intelligence.
0
|
I really am anymore. People on here, are completely different. That's why I love it here. Nobody makes you feel like you're just a last resort. In reality, everyone makes me feel like a last resort. Hell, even the girl I like. Even after ...
0
|

Categories: Health

I Am Tired Of People's Rudeness, Cruelty And Thoughtlessness | Similar Worlds