I Have Weird Dreams

I Have Weird Dreams
I dreamt I was in love with a man who had been in an accident and couldn't control his body anymore. He had to be restrained all the time to stop him hurting himself by biting and tearing his own flesh off. I think it something to do with the...
3
|
I Have Weird Dreams
Does anyone have dreams about past jobs?
1
|
I Have Weird Dreams
We are in a car, driving on a deserted highway. No music is on and I somehow know we haven’t talked at all since leaving home. I asked where we were going and he simply replied “Delaware”. I’ve never been to Delaware and can’t imagine wtf we’d need t...
6
|
I Have Weird Dreams
2 days ago I just had a dream I was strangled and almost killed by own my work bag from tightening on my stomach.
1
|
I Have Weird Dreams
I can’t remember most but usually I get my dreams and reality confused. Sometimes I think something happened and for awhile I actually believe it was real (no matter how crazy it seems), then suddenly I realize,” Oh, yeah that was a dream...”
3
|
I Have Weird Dreams
Here it is, 3:30 a.m. and I am awake after the weirdest dream I have had in awhile. I dreamed I lived in a large house we had built with our own hands, and we operated it as an Inn. We had one permanent guest, an older woman, and I was a young girl....
4
|
I Have Weird Dreams
When I was a kid, I often dreamed that I went through a door and appeared in some completely different place. Now I dream about staying in the same room but the scenery behind the window changes. I also have dreams about getting up in the middle of ...
3
|
I Have Weird Dreams
Any ideas about what it means? A stewardess, it was on a plane but i thought in the dream we were taking a train or a bus… I sat by my husband, she came down the aisle to offer us travel drugs. a little tray with two pills each, white with red le...
1
|
I Have Weird Dreams
I remember a couple of dreams last night, but one felt very odd. I was sitting at the kitchen table with my nephew. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that my nails aren’t painted. This was really weird because I had just painted them two nights...
9
|
I Have Weird Dreams
sometimes i have dreams where a boy is touching me and i wake up really wet in between my legs???? i dont really know why...
4
|
I Have Weird Dreams
Cinderella: “A dream is a wish your heart makes” Me: Has a dream I went to a science museum while pretending to be deaf, and got ice cream from an after-hours-only Tesla ice cream machine
11
|
I Have Weird Dreams
You ever have a dream of your spouse with any family members? I have them often and when I wake up it all felt so real. Guess it is my own insecurities. But, hey shit does happen.
0
|
I Have Weird Dreams
I slept for 12 hours last night and had several weird dreams. At first I dreamed about pulling field grass stems from my legs as if they were hair. At first I just discovered long hairs on the back of my knees and I started tearing them out in bunche...
1
|
I Have Weird Dreams
Today I had a dream about a plane crashing on the nearby block of flats. It made no sense. I watched it all from about 50 meters away from our flat while all of our windows stayed intact. I saw fire spreading in the horizontal direction, from a room ...
1
|
I Have Weird Dreams
I have weird dreams when I am stressed. When I was in college around 1997-1998, I had dream that I woke up and my house was on fire. Just as the flames burst into my room, I jumped out the window at the last second. Unfortunately, there was no one ca...
0
|
I Have Weird Dreams
I had a wild night again. 😐️ One of those dreams inspired by action movies about being chased by authorities and hiding. I scaled up a historic building, clinging on to old roof tiles, running and jumping from a roof to roof. Then I ran across the ce...
0
|
I Have Weird Dreams
Yesterday, I had a dream about being on the graveyard. There was a grave of a girl in my age and I thought that it's no longer odd to die so young. In that dream, I was still in high school but I had been absent for a very long period of time. M...
1
|
I Have Weird Dreams
Do you dream about walking on creaky footbridges with a great abyss below, climbing dangerous metal constructions and do some horizontal hand over hand climbing? I have a dream like that from time to time and don't understand why since I've...
0
|
I Have Weird Dreams
I had a weird dream last night that I went with my friend to get my nails done , but an old man did them for me nd he did them really badly because he had lost his glasses. And then my mum delivered a sausage roll in the shape of a tablet to this boy...
0
|
I Have Weird Dreams
The last dream I had was on Wednesday May 23rd. I dreamt that I was a mother to a baby boy. My eldest brother was overjoyed to play with my son. Very weird. 🙂
4
|

I Have Weird Dreams
Dreams Health Hobbies

I Have Weird Dreams | Similar Worlds