I Have Weird Dreams

I have weird dreams when I am stressed. When I was in college around 1997-1998, I had dream that I woke up and my house was on fire. Just as the flames burst into my room, I jumped out the window at the last second. Unfortunately, there was no one ca...
0
|
I had a wild night again. 😐️ One of those dreams inspired by action movies about being chased by authorities and hiding. I scaled up a historic building, clinging on to old roof tiles, running and jumping from a roof to roof. Then I ran across the ce...
0
|
Yesterday, I had a dream about being on the graveyard. There was a grave of a girl in my age and I thought that it's no longer odd to die so young. In that dream, I was still in high school but I had been absent for a very long period of time. M...
1
|
Do you dream about walking on creaky footbridges with a great abyss below, climbing dangerous metal constructions and do some horizontal hand over hand climbing? I have a dream like that from time to time and don't understand why since I've...
0
|
I had a weird dream last night that I went with my friend to get my nails done , but an old man did them for me nd he did them really badly because he had lost his glasses. And then my mum delivered a sausage roll in the shape of a tablet to this boy...
0
|
The last dream I had was on Wednesday May 23rd. I dreamt that I was a mother to a baby boy. My eldest brother was overjoyed to play with my son. Very weird. 🙂
3
|
I accepted my fate that all my dreams are wired .I know there are signs i should follow but sometimes i have no clue so I simply denied that i had those dreams.In my dream i can see people thoughts,its very weird .Now i feel uncomfortable being aroun...
2
|
Ok so this dream is kinda yucky so I guess if you don't like yucky things then don't read it 😂 Just a warning lol. Last night I had a dream that I had braces on my teeth (weird bc I don't have them irl) so in the dream I was tryin...
0
|
I used to think my dreams were weird, then my doctor prescribed me Seroquel. I wasn't prepared for that level of crazy.
1
|
I'm trying to remember as much detail of this one as I can...such a weird one! So my GF and I go to the movies to see an M. Knight Shaymalan movie called 'White Out'. The movie begins and suddenly I find myself in the movie as a live ...
1
|
So I had an interesting dream last night. I’m not sure why or how, but maybe because I was in the area, but I went to the old place I worked and snuck in to have a look around and say goodbye to people. The outside was pretty much the same, but a l...
0
|
I actually had quite a bizzare dream lastnight, which is a surprisingly preference from my usual nightmares.. but anyway; I was at this bustop talking to some girl. She seemed to have had a falling out with her mother and I, for some strange reason,...
3
|
Last night I dreamt I was smoking joints with my music teacher in a pagoda while a monkey played the harp.
4
|
Lately I dream often that I am with some students (I am a teacher in real life). They behave in ways that are hard for me to understand and accept, being careless, lazy...Sometimes I feel really angry with their behaviour. Others I just feel contempt...
2
|
There was a rabbit, a dog, and some other animal I don't recall. They were outside of a house. I was inside, on the other side of a sliding glass door. I was watching them play, then looked at the sky. It was dark gray clouds in the distance, bu...
3
|
What do you think makes for a weird dream? Blood covered hands trying to touch you? A cult? Living dead? A plane repeatedly crashing in the same place everyday? More than 50 people you don't know but remember vividly? Or maybe it's all the ...
2
|
I dreamt one of these mornings i was in a big hospital..there it was confusion ..and I've reached to someone's office table..there was a funny sleeping doctor ...i knocked on the table saying hello are you awake?he just said in a laughing...
5
|
Sometimes, I will add their weirdness herein when I get used to it!
3
|
Just woke up from one. Already starting to fade from memory though.
1
|
Quite often. Sometimes scary. Sometimes good. But most of the time weird.
0
|

I Have Weird Dreams
Categories: Dreams, Health, Hobbies

I Have Weird Dreams | Similar Worlds