I Have Weird Dreams

I can’t remember most but usually I get my dreams and reality confused. Sometimes I think something happened and for awhile I actually believe it was real (no matter how crazy it seems), then suddenly I realize,” Oh, yeah that was a dream...”
3
|
Here it is, 3:30 a.m. and I am awake after the weirdest dream I have had in awhile. I dreamed I lived in a large house we had built with our own hands, and we operated it as an Inn. We had one permanent guest, an older woman, and I was a young girl....
4
|
When I was a kid, I often dreamed that I went through a door and appeared in some completely different place. Now I dream about staying in the same room but the scenery behind the window changes. I also have dreams about getting up in the middle of ...
3
|
Any ideas about what it means? A stewardess, it was on a plane but i thought in the dream we were taking a train or a bus… I sat by my husband, she came down the aisle to offer us travel drugs. a little tray with two pills each, white with red le...
1
|
I remember a couple of dreams last night, but one felt very odd. I was sitting at the kitchen table with my nephew. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that my nails aren’t painted. This was really weird because I had just painted them two nights...
6
|
sometimes i have dreams where a boy is touching me and i wake up really wet in between my legs???? i dont really know why...
3
|
Cinderella: “A dream is a wish your heart makes” Me: Has a dream I went to a science museum while pretending to be deaf, and got ice cream from an after-hours-only Tesla ice cream machine
11
|
You ever have a dream of your spouse with any family members? I have them often and when I wake up it all felt so real. Guess it is my own insecurities. But, hey shit does happen.
0
|
I slept for 12 hours last night and had several weird dreams. At first I dreamed about pulling field grass stems from my legs as if they were hair. At first I just discovered long hairs on the back of my knees and I started tearing them out in bunche...
1
|
Today I had a dream about a plane crashing on the nearby block of flats. It made no sense. I watched it all from about 50 meters away from our flat while all of our windows stayed intact. I saw fire spreading in the horizontal direction, from a room ...
1
|
I have weird dreams when I am stressed. When I was in college around 1997-1998, I had dream that I woke up and my house was on fire. Just as the flames burst into my room, I jumped out the window at the last second. Unfortunately, there was no one ca...
0
|
I had a wild night again. 😐️ One of those dreams inspired by action movies about being chased by authorities and hiding. I scaled up a historic building, clinging on to old roof tiles, running and jumping from a roof to roof. Then I ran across the ce...
0
|
Yesterday, I had a dream about being on the graveyard. There was a grave of a girl in my age and I thought that it's no longer odd to die so young. In that dream, I was still in high school but I had been absent for a very long period of time. M...
1
|
Do you dream about walking on creaky footbridges with a great abyss below, climbing dangerous metal constructions and do some horizontal hand over hand climbing? I have a dream like that from time to time and don't understand why since I've...
0
|
I had a weird dream last night that I went with my friend to get my nails done , but an old man did them for me nd he did them really badly because he had lost his glasses. And then my mum delivered a sausage roll in the shape of a tablet to this boy...
0
|
The last dream I had was on Wednesday May 23rd. I dreamt that I was a mother to a baby boy. My eldest brother was overjoyed to play with my son. Very weird. 🙂
3
|
I accepted my fate that all my dreams are wired .I know there are signs i should follow but sometimes i have no clue so I simply denied that i had those dreams.In my dream i can see people thoughts,its very weird .Now i feel uncomfortable being aroun...
2
|
Ok so this dream is kinda yucky so I guess if you don't like yucky things then don't read it 😂 Just a warning lol. Last night I had a dream that I had braces on my teeth (weird bc I don't have them irl) so in the dream I was tryin...
0
|
I used to think my dreams were weird, then my doctor prescribed me Seroquel. I wasn't prepared for that level of crazy.
1
|
So I had an interesting dream last night. I’m not sure why or how, but maybe because I was in the area, but I went to the old place I worked and snuck in to have a look around and say goodbye to people. The outside was pretty much the same, but a l...
0
|

I Have Weird Dreams
Categories: Dreams, Health, Hobbies

I Have Weird Dreams | Similar Worlds