I Believe In Equality

Post Rating Level: | | | |

4
|
Legally yes we should all be equal but naturally most of us are not equal
0
|
Everyone should be equal and that’s that
2
|
Both women and men are equal. Sometimes ego creeps in and when one feels they are superior to the other relationship often fails. The space is shared by two and we need to give each other their deserved space. If we can't we fail. It's not ...
4
|
Respect!👍
0
|
I am appalled that in this day and age that rampant sexism is still a thing. Yes equal pay for equal work. But there is no equity. the fight every day for a modicum of the respect men are just given is beyond exhausting.
2
|
I support equality. I believe in empowering women. I feel violated when a male person is physically close to me. This includes male family members. I always felt this way since I could remembered about the male population. My husband is my only exc...
2
|
Thomas Alva Edison is to scientists what Columbus is to explorers. Just took advantage of those weaker then him and claimed credit for things he didn't do.
4
|
I think now more than ever this is one of the most important issue that we face today. It is sad that we let the political climate poison what should be simple loving and caring for one another. Everyone comes from different walks of life so I unde...
10
|
It's an interesting concept, equality. For me it has political, social, judicial, and philosophical ramifications.
5
|
The below portion is from a book that I read in the past. I believe that these same ideals could be used to change the way people (not just Americans) view each other. What do you think? " Some people believe that America is a melting pot and e...
3
|
As a male who identifies as a female, I know only too well the fight we have on our hands in this Male dominated world. We arent in the kitchen anymore, we are out in the world, inventing, innovating, creating, doing deals, running government depart...
2
|
Equality is a much maligned idea because of the questionable approach to it of various feminists and socialist groups. Their aggressive stances do very little for the cause they espouse, because equality is simply something to do with the recognition...
4
|
Hit a girl and you're a man? She better fight back Hit a man and you a girl? Don't get pissed when he hit you back. It's illegal BOTH ways. I hope y'all will start realizing that soon.
6
|
I mean REAL equality, the kind that supports people who need it most regardless of if they're a man, or white, or straight. Equality is not exclusionary depending on criteria.
16
|
Equality before the law. Men are often physically stronger, women emotionally astute. Balancing polarities.
6
|
Libérté, egalité et fratérnité! Words defining the republic of France. Words to consider definitions in your self realisation.
4
|
Lots of people preach equality but the important thing to see and remember is that people don't actually fight for equality they fight for the system to work in their favor. Rock on and be well plebs!
6
|
We (women) aren't equal in weight ( generally), muscle mass, stature (height), or in many other ways such as thinking ability, or education, workplace ability, or ....well, you get my drift. But before the law we are human beings just as men are...
13
|
...of opportunity, not outcome I've been thinking about this group on & off since I started using similarworlds on a somewhat regular basis. Thought maybe I'd end up writing a fancy explanation as to why I think the way I do. But, what...
5
|

I Believe In Equality
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Believe In Equality | Similar Worlds