I Believe In Equality

Gender equality is a human fight, not a female right. 🌟
12
|
Legally yes we should all be equal but naturally most of us are not equal
0
|
Everyone should be equal and that’s that
2
|
Both women and men are equal. Sometimes ego creeps in and when one feels they are superior to the other relationship often fails. The space is shared by two and we need to give each other their deserved space. If we can't we fail. It's not ...
4
|
Respect!👍
0
|
I am appalled that in this day and age that rampant sexism is still a thing. Yes equal pay for equal work. But there is no equity. the fight every day for a modicum of the respect men are just given is beyond exhausting.
2
|
I support equality. I believe in empowering women. I feel violated when a male person is physically close to me. This includes male family members. I always felt this way since I could remembered about the male population. My husband is my only exc...
2
|
Thomas Alva Edison is to scientists what Columbus is to explorers. Just took advantage of those weaker then him and claimed credit for things he didn't do.
4
|
It's an interesting concept, equality. For me it has political, social, judicial, and philosophical ramifications.
5
|
The below portion is from a book that I read in the past. I believe that these same ideals could be used to change the way people (not just Americans) view each other. What do you think? " Some people believe that America is a melting pot and e...
3
|
As a male who identifies as a female, I know only too well the fight we have on our hands in this Male dominated world. We arent in the kitchen anymore, we are out in the world, inventing, innovating, creating, doing deals, running government depart...
2
|
I mean REAL equality, the kind that supports people who need it most regardless of if they're a man, or white, or straight. Equality is not exclusionary depending on criteria.
17
|
Equality before the law. Men are often physically stronger, women emotionally astute. Balancing polarities.
6
|
Libérté, egalité et fratérnité! Words defining the republic of France. Words to consider definitions in your self realisation.
4
|
Lots of people preach equality but the important thing to see and remember is that people don't actually fight for equality they fight for the system to work in their favor. Rock on and be well plebs!
6
|
...of opportunity, not outcome I've been thinking about this group on & off since I started using similarworlds on a somewhat regular basis. Thought maybe I'd end up writing a fancy explanation as to why I think the way I do. But, what...
5
|
My mom works in the medical field so she values all human life and she instilled in me to accept people as they are no matter what their choices are.
24
|
A woman brings so much more to the world than birth, for she can birth discovery, intelligence, invention, art, just as well as any man. —Shannon Celebi
2
|
When my boyfriend do most of the chores at home while I am away at work , I feel guilty . However I see that most of the women have been doing this for their partners and there is no fuzz or feelings about it . Is it because our minds are too soft ? ...
6
|
This is just sad 😢 For blacks, police pursuits far more deadly "For every 100,000 black people in the United States, 4 were killed in police chases over the 17 years between 1999 and 2015. For every 100,000 people who are not black, 1.5 wer...
4
|

I Believe In Equality
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Believe In Equality | Similar Worlds