I Am Not Who I Used to Be

It's not simple to say That most days I don't recognize me That these shoes and this apron That place and its patrons Have taken more than I gave them It's not easy to know I'm not anything like I used be, although it's true ...
5
|
I have been super cute my whole life. Not a smoking hottie, just a sweet girl next door type. Extremely friendly, outgoing, fun, charismatic... Charm and wit literally ooze out of my pores... I never met anyone who didn't want to be around me. I...
3
|
It's ironic... I love how much I've changed and grown over the last few years... While at the same time, I miss being who I used to be! It's like I just shifted some weights from one side of the scale to the other... I thought I was im...
1
|
That's the only EP group that describe me in one sentence. (0.0)
0
|
The Terminator... I am not who I used to be, not by a long shot. This is both a good thing and a bad thing. I'm just lost as to how to get the parts I miss back. I split my persona into two at a very young age. A part of ...
0
|

I Am Not Who I Used to Be
Categories: Other

I Am Not Who I Used to Be | Similar Worlds