I Am Afraid of Failure

I Am Afraid of Failure
4
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
Although, I suppose it's harder to fail once you can no longer define 'success' anymore. 🤔
4
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
My parents raised me in a way that people would expect high just because they all think I was born to be that way when in fact, I'm just doing my best to meet their expectations because I fear for what they would say about me. I don't want ...
3
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
But too lazy to make sure I don't fail 🙄
6
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
Sad to say I’m afraid to even try for my DLs but i need to drive and i need to get a car .. can’t keep depending on family idk what It is but I’m so afraid to take It and get behind the wheel maybe i watch too much damn tv but i do want to drive and ...
2
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
I see your name. I start to write you a message. I read it. I delete it. I'm afraid it's too late.
2
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
If I followed my heart and desires with you, what if you never felt the same? I'd be crushed.
2
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
I hate feeling as though I’ve failed. I’ve always been afraid of failing and not getting something right. Always feared the consequences. I don’t know how to describe it but the idea of failing terrifies me in every aspect, in my relationship, in my ...
5
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
I'm afraid of failing....yet everyday I'm facing and living my fear. 🤐
5
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
Normally I am really positive & motivated person but since the month of July I've been in a real funk. Early July I came back home (Michigan) from Cali. I loved it there and left so happy with my life. I asked my aunt to allow me to move in ...
1
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
And so it happend, that what I feared came true. I failed at something I thought I was good at. It has been little over 2 years ago since my last project. Around that time I was still working with my business partner/best friend at that time. We wer...
1
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
Holding back for fear of not succeeding. Closing myself off because avoidance seems like the safest path. I run because I think I won't come out ahead...sometimes I run because I know that I will. There are times I might hide my desires because...
3
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
I'm not afraid of failure, every failure is one step closer to my success
9
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
Failure is one of my fears that has followed me since I was a little girl. At a young age I was diagnosed with a learning disability, meaning that when it came to learning I was rather slow and always needed to repeat the content or have it be taught...
12
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
In reality who isn't afraid of failure. A bit of fear is what can push us to go on. if we fail yes it will hurt but the importance is to keep going.
4
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
I'm afraid of not doing everything I want to accomplish. I'm afraid of giving up too soon. I can live with failure it's what makes us grow but I can't live with regrets. What could of been..
5
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
Recently I found out that a lot of the choises I made in life thus far has to do with me being afraid to fail. I guess at this point in my life I kinda am stuck while I see people around me going to the next phase in life, like getting married and ha...
2
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
I am screwed. I have been working on a paper forever. Have to submit it in 18 hours. I have 3000 more words to go and I am terribly stuck. I just fail to say anything academic about the subject. I feel embarrassed and I don't know what to do. I ...
4
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
Even more now a days. I feel like killing myself off than actually doing anything in life. Holy shit, today was the first day back from break & i dont think i can handle this.
1
|
I Am Afraid of Failure
To some extent. It's why I keep fighting against the prospect of it until the last moment. But, if I do fail, I've learned not to take it too seriously. After all, most of the time it turns your obsession from a serious need into a big jok...
0
|

I Am Afraid of Failure

I Am Afraid of Failure | Similar Worlds