I Am Afraid of Failure

My parents raised me in a way that people would expect high just because they all think I was born to be that way when in fact, I'm just doing my best to meet their expectations because I fear for what they would say about me. I don't want ...
3
|
But too lazy to make sure I don't fail 🙄
6
|
I’m afraid of failure an I don’t know why really I have never been dumped I pass most of my tests in schools I have gotten awards I love my hobbies etc etc etc
0
|
Sad to say I’m afraid to even try for my DLs but i need to drive and i need to get a car .. can’t keep depending on family idk what It is but I’m so afraid to take It and get behind the wheel maybe i watch too much damn tv but i do want to drive and ...
2
|
I see your name. I start to write you a message. I read it. I delete it. I'm afraid it's too late.
2
|
If I followed my heart and desires with you, what if you never felt the same? I'd be crushed.
2
|
I hate feeling as though I’ve failed. I’ve always been afraid of failing and not getting something right. Always feared the consequences. I don’t know how to describe it but the idea of failing terrifies me in every aspect, in my relationship, in my ...
5
|
I'm afraid of failing....yet everyday I'm facing and living my fear. 🤐
5
|
Normally I am really positive & motivated person but since the month of July I've been in a real funk. Early July I came back home (Michigan) from Cali. I loved it there and left so happy with my life. I asked my aunt to allow me to move in ...
1
|
And so it happend, that what I feared came true. I failed at something I thought I was good at. It has been little over 2 years ago since my last project. Around that time I was still working with my business partner/best friend at that time. We wer...
1
|
Holding back for fear of not succeeding. Closing myself off because avoidance seems like the safest path. I run because I think I won't come out ahead...sometimes I run because I know that I will. There are times I might hide my desires because...
3
|
I'm not afraid of failure, every failure is one step closer to my success
7
|
Failure is one of my fears that has followed me since I was a little girl. At a young age I was diagnosed with a learning disability, meaning that when it came to learning I was rather slow and always needed to repeat the content or have it be taught...
12
|
I've fallen into a dark place in my mind lately. It feels like there's nothing left of my former self. And I'm just falling deeper and deeper down. It's almost too much to handle...like I'm losing my breath. I feel like I...
3
|
In reality who isn't afraid of failure. A bit of fear is what can push us to go on. if we fail yes it will hurt but the importance is to keep going.
4
|
I'm afraid of not doing everything I want to accomplish. I'm afraid of giving up too soon. I can live with failure it's what makes us grow but I can't live with regrets. What could of been..
5
|
Recently I found out that a lot of the choises I made in life thus far has to do with me being afraid to fail. I guess at this point in my life I kinda am stuck while I see people around me going to the next phase in life, like getting married and ha...
2
|
I am screwed. I have been working on a paper forever. Have to submit it in 18 hours. I have 3000 more words to go and I am terribly stuck. I just fail to say anything academic about the subject. I feel embarrassed and I don't know what to do. I ...
4
|
Even more now a days. I feel like killing myself off than actually doing anything in life. Holy shit, today was the first day back from break & i dont think i can handle this.
1
|
To some extent. It's why I keep fighting against the prospect of it until the last moment. But, if I do fail, I've learned not to take it too seriously. After all, most of the time it turns your obsession from a serious need into a big jok...
0
|

I Am Afraid of Failure

I Am Afraid of Failure | Similar Worlds