I Care About The Environment

Post Rating Level: | | | |

How's your plastic recycling going. https://youtu.be/n5h0qHwNrHk
0
|
Nature is like a fantasy world where the place is a mysterious place but gives us a sense of calm with the sound of nature. Clean air. Clean water. Away from the daily hustle and bustle. Sometimes we need to go back to nature to reset everything in o...
7
|
It has occurred to me that swimming pools may be a big contributing factor in the decline of bees. I’m working on a house in the desert of Arizona for the weekend, it has a rather large swimming pool. I just spent about an hour pulling live bees out...
4
|
🌲🌳🌴Happy World environment Day🌏🌍🌎🌿🍀🍁 Make it green ... #GoGreen Don't do formalities for environment and mature. Do it by heart and mind. Otherwise Nature Will give us taste of unimaginable Death if continues to our dirty deeds because of selfis...
2
|
It is very important to me. I want the world to stay beautiful for future generations to see. Even if what I do is small, I hope it helps do that.
15
|
French President Emmanuel Macron addressing the U.S. Congress: "By polluting the oceans, not mitigating CO2 emissions, and destroying biodiversity. we are killing our planet. Let us face it, there is no Planet B" ______________________...
15
|
I live on an old farm off Pett Bottom Road south of Canterbury, and we live as organically as we can. We burn all of our rubbish in the aga, including used toilet paper, and the ashes go on our vegetable patch and on the garden. It's a fair w...
10
|
Do you ever see someone casually littering and just want to go up and shove their litter up their inconsiderate ass?
15
|
One of the many reasons I'm majoring in Environmental science
1
|
Plastics are the latest 'man-made' product that are causing havoc in the environment. Should they be banned, meaning we'll have to go back to using more glass products? I can remember that as a child, you could get money back on retu...
2
|
& so many people don't give a toss about it. Humans are Earth's cancer.
0
|
If the carrying capacity of the earth is 8billion. Are not we at the verge of it?
3
|
Global Warming and Climate change is a real issue which should be addressed. The crux of the problem is it is considered as a myth by some people. The first step to solving this problem is to accept that climate change is a problem. Once accepted as ...
5
|
Good thing that whole "Climate Change" thing was a hoax! Am I right??? https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-administration-releases-report-finding-no-convincing-alternative-explanation-for-climate-change/ar-AAupvvD The report affirms t...
12
|
It'll be fine, once we're gone.
4
|
I do but sometimes being environmentally friendly in this world feels like being a litter picker in rubbish dump.
3
|
Just saw someone just let go of their refuse! What must their houses look like if they can just litter like that!
1
|
Yes, I'm a vegetarian I don't eat the butchered animals we have for millennia kept, farmed and murdered for our delectation. Someone asked what should happen to the herd animals then? I thought about this, and said the only reason there ar...
2
|
I was talking with a woman today who keeps honey bees and seems to know a lot about bees in general. She told me that she has not seen a single bumble bee on her property this year. She told me the evidence that they're not around is bumble bees...
4
|
This planet is our home, and as confusing as human life can be, it us where we can talk about our problems and try to resolve them rather than allow them to fester and become great barriers. You don't really like your home to be dishevelled and...
1
|

I Care About The Environment
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Care About The Environment | Similar Worlds