I Care About The Environment

You need to examine both sides of the argument about the envuronment, but you need to be honest and see, that over time man has cut down a massive proportion of the trees of the planef, and still there isn't a balance of forestation, so the best...
4
|
Yesterday and today, Indian supreme court executed the order to demolish 4 luxury apartments that was illegally built dangerously close to river which were violating environmental protection laws. On one side, I am happy that Indians are finally unde...
2
|
Greta had a tour in the usa, hope people take her seriously. she is just reminding us, nothing heroic...
2
|
After watching Cowspiracy, I'm thinking of reducing my meat intake. Perhaps being a vegetarian 3 days in a week.
5
|
I really want to do something for this planet since all we have really done is take but it's so hard for me to really pursue the actions i want to take. i have watched so many videos on zero waste lifestyles and i find it really inspiring but i ...
2
|
from TARA LOHAN (THE REVELATOR) Anticoagulant rodenticides are marketed to lethally "solve" pest issues with poisoned bait. But researchers have been collecting evidence for years showing that it's not just rats that end up dead. Beca...
0
|
I find it interesting that Nixon founded the EPA, but he himself was against it and tried to withhold spending for some of its early projects
1
|
I think it's time to boycott all oil related products yeah it's hard. so is most stuff worth doing.
1
|
How's your plastic recycling going. https://youtu.be/n5h0qHwNrHk
0
|
Nature is like a fantasy world where the place is a mysterious place but gives us a sense of calm with the sound of nature. Clean air. Clean water. Away from the daily hustle and bustle. Sometimes we need to go back to nature to reset everything in o...
8
|
🌲🌳🌴Happy World environment Day🌏🌍🌎🌿🍀🍁 Make it green ... #GoGreen Don't do formalities for environment and mature. Do it by heart and mind. Otherwise Nature Will give us taste of unimaginable Death if continues to our dirty deeds because of selfis...
2
|
It is very important to me. I want the world to stay beautiful for future generations to see. Even if what I do is small, I hope it helps do that.
15
|
French President Emmanuel Macron addressing the U.S. Congress: "By polluting the oceans, not mitigating CO2 emissions, and destroying biodiversity. we are killing our planet. Let us face it, there is no Planet B" ______________________...
24
|
I live on an old farm off Pett Bottom Road south of Canterbury, and we live as organically as we can. We burn all of our rubbish in the aga, including used toilet paper, and the ashes go on our vegetable patch and on the garden. It's a fair w...
10
|
Do you ever see someone casually littering and just want to go up and shove their litter up their inconsiderate ass?
15
|
One of the many reasons I'm majoring in Environmental science
1
|
& so many people don't give a toss about it. Humans are Earth's cancer.
0
|
If the carrying capacity of the earth is 8billion. Are not we at the verge of it?
3
|
Global Warming and Climate change is a real issue which should be addressed. The crux of the problem is it is considered as a myth by some people. The first step to solving this problem is to accept that climate change is a problem. Once accepted as ...
5
|
It'll be fine, once we're gone.
4
|

I Care About The Environment
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Care About The Environment | Similar Worlds