I Care About The Environment

I Care About The Environment
An research article published shows that those who are pro-environment tend to have certain traits in common, such as openness, which is associated with cognitive ability and being more willing/able to learn and to develop awareness of the issues in...
4
|
I Care About The Environment
We humans have failed to show our love and affection for Mother Nature but Mother Nature has always loved us! Lockdown has helped our natural environment heal itself. Less of human activity and we can see flaura & fauna, water bodies an...
2
|
I Care About The Environment
I believe in environmentalism. 🟢🟢🟢
3
|
I Care About The Environment
Months of lockdown has lowered the pollution level across the globe! Human population, land encroachment and exploitation of natural resources have disturbed the balance in Nature but just days of lockdown has healed out natural environ...
1
|
I Care About The Environment
You need to examine both sides of the argument about the envuronment, but you need to be honest and see, that over time man has cut down a massive proportion of the trees of the planef, and still there isn't a balance of forestation, so the best...
4
|
I Care About The Environment
Yesterday and today, Indian supreme court executed the order to demolish 4 luxury apartments that was illegally built dangerously close to river which were violating environmental protection laws. On one side, I am happy that Indians are finally unde...
2
|
I Care About The Environment
Greta had a tour in the usa, hope people take her seriously. she is just reminding us, nothing heroic...
2
|
I Care About The Environment
I really want to do something for this planet since all we have really done is take but it's so hard for me to really pursue the actions i want to take. i have watched so many videos on zero waste lifestyles and i find it really inspiring but i ...
3
|
I Care About The Environment
from TARA LOHAN (THE REVELATOR) Anticoagulant rodenticides are marketed to lethally "solve" pest issues with poisoned bait. But researchers have been collecting evidence for years showing that it's not just rats that end up dead. Beca...
0
|
I Care About The Environment
I find it interesting that Nixon founded the EPA, but he himself was against it and tried to withhold spending for some of its early projects
1
|
I Care About The Environment
I think it's time to boycott all oil related products yeah it's hard. so is most stuff worth doing.
1
|
I Care About The Environment
How's your plastic recycling going. https://youtu.be/n5h0qHwNrHk
0
|
I Care About The Environment
Nature is like a fantasy world where the place is a mysterious place but gives us a sense of calm with the sound of nature. Clean air. Clean water. Away from the daily hustle and bustle. Sometimes we need to go back to nature to reset everything in o...
8
|
I Care About The Environment
🌲🌳🌴Happy World environment Day🌏🌍🌎🌿🍀🍁 Make it green ... #GoGreen Don't do formalities for environment and mature. Do it by heart and mind. Otherwise Nature Will give us taste of unimaginable Death if continues to our dirty deeds because of selfis...
2
|
I Care About The Environment
It is very important to me. I want the world to stay beautiful for future generations to see. Even if what I do is small, I hope it helps do that.
15
|
I Care About The Environment
French President Emmanuel Macron addressing the U.S. Congress: "By polluting the oceans, not mitigating CO2 emissions, and destroying biodiversity. we are killing our planet. Let us face it, there is no Planet B" ______________________...
24
|
I Care About The Environment
I live on an old farm off Pett Bottom Road south of Canterbury, and we live as organically as we can. We burn all of our rubbish in the aga, including used toilet paper, and the ashes go on our vegetable patch and on the garden. It's a fair w...
10
|
I Care About The Environment
Do you ever see someone casually littering and just want to go up and shove their litter up their inconsiderate ass?
15
|
I Care About The Environment
One of the many reasons I'm majoring in Environmental science
1
|
I Care About The Environment
& so many people don't give a toss about it. Humans are Earth's cancer.
0
|

I Care About The Environment
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Care About The Environment | Similar Worlds