4meandyou is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
3975 views · 103 followers · Online: Recently (date?)
Days Active
1 Yr Active
Join Time
1st 6 Mths of SW
Comments
5000 Comments
Questions
100 Questions
Gifts
Big push to keep impaired marijuana drivers off the road in Massachusetts this holiday season. Who is bulldogging the ex????
๐Ÿ˜‚
1
|
Doing Good
A Christmas question: My strange neighbor across the hall has scotch taped a branch of (once live) holly to her door and now it is dead. Questionbelow
Should I give her my old wreath? Her holly branch is sooooo ugly. It smells like mold and is dropping dead leaves on the carpet. Do you think she would be offended?
3
|
Friends & Acquaintances
How long does it usually take you to realize you are sick?
I was out Thursday doing errands, and was crippled by muscle and joint pain afterward. Today, three days later, I am burning up, aching again, and one side of my nose is running. Apparently I don't get sick often enough to recognize the signs w...
See More ยป
1
|
Health
When politicians in Washington DC begin talking about morality, you know there is major hypocrisy going on. True or False?
Poll See Poll Options
Recently some politicians have begun to talk about morality on at least two different issues. Do you think it is believable, in any way, for a Washing...
See More ยป
1
|
Have you heard? Ariel plans to testify against Eric in Congress, hoping to destroy his life, because he tried to kiss her.
SO INAPPROPRIATE!!! PETA and the Vegans are up in arms!!! The PC police are getting out their tear gas!
1
|
Embarrassing & Funny
Have you ever woken up early because of bad dreams?
I just did. 4:52 a.m., neck and shoulder aching from too much computer time yesterday, and having a weird nightmare about the ex. My mind was making awful things up that never happened. I dreamed that I was living in the house we used to own together...
See More ยป
2
|
Personal, Thoughts & Feelings
Americans only: without googling, can you explain the difference between communism and socialism? Discussion.
4
|
Why do Americans hate and distrust Communism? Discuss.
1
|
Have you ever felt blessed because something did NOT happen?
I am feeling blessed right now. I looked over and the cat was dry heaving on my oriental carpet. I got up on the off chance that I could make him move (that never happens), and this morning he MOVED!!! He projectile vomited all the way into the bedro...
See More ยป
0
|
Pets, Animals & Nature
Drug resistant Tuberculosis has been found among caravan members on the Mexican border. Is this a health threat we need to address?
The Director of the American Physicians Association, Dr. Jane Orient, says this is real threat. She said that even though the drug resistant TB may be latent in individuals, because they have it in their bloodstream they can break out with the diseas...
See More ยป
3
|
Health
Not a question. I am interested in your thoughts and feelings about what a friend of mine told me to do last week.
He was visiting here the day before Thanksgiving, and had..."an episode" of some kind. He passed out after I got him onto my office chair, I rolled him (on the chair) over to the bed, and I had to lift him onto the bed. I hurt my back prett...
See More ยป
7
|
Friends & Acquaintances
Anyone else think this is poor service? My television has had sound and picture cutting out badly since Tuesday night.
This is the second time I have had this issue. A repairman came to my apartment two weeks ago, and got things working reasonably well. On Wednesday of last week I called to report the continuing problem, and although they tried resetting my tv from ...
See More ยป
5
|
Movies & TV
5000 homeless KIDS in California after the fires. Most of them are living in tents right now, and the rains are coming.
Have you thought about making any sort of donation to help? 500 Homeless teachers. School is about to start...at schools in areas outside of the fire zone. Mental health observational training is being provided to the teachers.
1
|
Home
Has the ACLU become a tool of the radical left?
The ACLU and one other organization in San Francisco have petitioned federal Judge Jon S. Tigar for a restraining order against President Trumps order to deny asylum to anyone not entering the United States at a legal point of entry. This will delay ...
See More ยป
2
|
I Like To Share Recipes
Fresh Green Bean Casserole If Campbells soup green bean casserole is hell, this is heaven. 2 lbs fresh green beans, ends trimmed, blanched. 2 cups chopped portobello mushrooms, raw 1 large onion, sliced thin 2 cloves minced garlic 3 cups heavy crea...
See More ยป
5
|
I Like To Share Recipes
Casserole Topping by 4meandyou If you have ever run out of dried breadcrumbs, as I did last week, you might decide not to make a casserole rather than have it dry out on top. I tried this experiment last week, and it worked beautifully. 1 cup plai...
See More ยป
0
|
Not a question, a request. If you pray, please say a prayer for the Californians at the Camp Fire Evacuation Center.
Norovirus has broken out at several evacuation centers. 145 people affected so far. Imagine losing everything...and then getting the Norovirus.
9
|
Spirituality & Religion
I have a question about the migrant caravan at the border right now. See below:
The migrants have been offered jobs in Mexico and 90% of the migrants have refused them. They are going out of their way to head for Tijuana when there are closer entry points because they want to enter into the Sanctuary State of California and rece...
See More ยป
6
|
Anyone with tips for optimum function with allergies?
I am struggling right now. There is something in the air that is making me cough and my throat is getting sore. I feel like I can't breathe. I can't open my windows! I am so desperate I turned on my disgustingly noisy air purifier. It...
See More ยป
2
|
Health
Adam Schiff was televised saying that investigations are sexy. Do you agree or disagree?
0
|
4meandyou | Similar Worlds