4meandyou is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
3196 views · 84 followers · Online: Now (date?)
Join Time
1st 6 Mths of SW
Days Active
9 Mths Active
Comments
2500 Comments
Questions
50 Questions
Gifts
Okay. The witches of Brooklyn, New York, are staging a mass hexing of Brett Kavanaugh. Are you always known by the company you keep?
Just asking...🤣
4
22 hrs ago
|
Did you know that in legal terms, if you are 1/32 nd of any race, you can stand up in court and swear you are a member of that race?
That means that about 6 generations back you had one ancestor among 32 of that race. I was interested in a story about a white American businessman who had his DNA tested, and discovered that he had a tiny fraction of african blood in his ancestry, a...
6
|
Parenting & Family
I just had a kitchen disaster. What was your worst one?
I decided to make muffins. I can't drink milk any longer, so I made the muffins with Rice Dream instead. I used cake flour (don't know how old it was...maybe more than two years?) because that is supposed to make the muffins more light a...
7
|
Food
What is your definition of toxic masculinity?
I am listening to a real ditz right now explaining her feminist viewpoint.
2
|
I Like To Share Recipes
4meandyou's Chorizo Meatloaf 2 medium/small onions chopped 1 pound 80/20 ground beef 1 pound ground pork chorizo 3 eggs 1/4 cup hot water 1 heaping tsp beef bouillon paste 1 1/3 cup plain bread crumbs 2 tsp cilantro Preheat oven to 350 Fahren...
3
|
If you found out you had cancer, how would you react?
2
|
Health
Ignored in the fuss over Kavanaugh: Republican Congressmen continue to pursue the now unredacted 20 pages of justification for a FISA warrant
and say they have discovered something explosive. Apparently the documents supporting the story of Russian hacking of the DNC were handed to the DOJ by a lawyer working for the same law firm (Perkins Coie) which paid Fusion GPS on behalf of Hillary C...
5
|
Do you keep your vehicle keys wrapped in tin foil?
Your key fob technology is definitely flawed and can be hacked. https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/07/12/should-your-car-keys-be-wearing-tinfoil-hat/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.314b2a56ae4f
0
|
Science & Technology
Is this premise true or false? If you are violent at a political rally or protest, you are probably violent at home and elsewhere.
I just want your opinions. Personally, because of my history, I believe that anyone who is physically violent is mentally ill, and is usually a coward. But that's just my opinion.
1
|
Has anyone ever been to a doctor of osteopathic medicine?
I am considering choosing one as my primary care physician, and just wondering if anyone can tell me about that specialty.
0
|
Health
With all the conspiracy theories we hear about George Soros, can anyone explain to me what benefit a borderless world would be to George Soros?
1
|
Jeff Flakes' elevator girl: did you know she is a professional political activist for a group funded by George Soros?
Yup. That's true. The hysterical girl who cornered Jeff Flake in an elevator and changed his vote....works as a pro for a political group funded by George Soros. I've been thinking about her hysteria, wondering who let her out of the insti...
7
|
Is your little head the genius in your family? (JK)
A friend of mine decided to come over last night when I was ill. I called him to warn him off. He said his little head was doing the thinking and he came over anyway....😲
2
|
Embarrassing & Funny
Do you think too much estrogen causes people to become illogical and sometimes hysterical?
1
|
Health
If you could choose ANY member of Congress and have a large dartboard photo of them made, who would it be?
My vote is for Hirono, and I would like to play pin the tail on the donkey with her photo, because she is such a Giant A$$...or as they say on the islands, Kau Nui. 🤣
5
|
A Congressional computer was used to put addresses and phone numberson the Wikipedia pages of Republican Congressional Judiciary committee members
AND it happened the moment Lindsey Graham finished his fiery speech shaming the Democrats in the Juciciary Committee. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/committee-republicans-addresses-and-phone-numbers-released-on-wikipedia-doxxing-coming-fro...
1
|
Breaking News! A man has signed sworn testimony saying he remembers the incident with Christine Blasey Ford, and says he is the one she remembers. ???
The news broke very late tonight. It was hidden innocuously on a list of activities (page 4) provided by the Senate Judicial committee. The Senate has now interviewed the man twice, and he has given written testimony, signed, to the effect that he is...
4
|
I have begun to wonder if some Democrats are attempting to influence Judicial Appointments based on "recollections" from the barroom floor. Thoughts?
5
|
In your opinion, who will be fired or impeached from the DOJ after the midterm elections and why?
2
|
I Like To Share Recipes
4meandyou's Chicken Dinner Rice cooked according to package directions, with 1 heaping tsp chicken bouillon paste per cup of uncooked rice added to water. 1 boneless skinless chicken breast sliced into pieces 1/2" thick 3 tablespoons ses...
3
|
4meandyou | Similar Worlds