4meandyou is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
1645 views · 53 followers · Online: Recently (date?)
Join Time
1st 6 Mths of SW
Days Active
6 Mths Active
Comments
1000 Comments
Questions
20 Questions
I had to ask myself if this was the correct category. Are criminal parents entitled in some way, by any law, able to keep their children .....
.....until it is determined that the children will be safe? I used to work with drug abusers, and later, with homeless families with children. If a woman came into our shelter and we caught her with drugs or endangering her child in any way, we wer...
3
|
Serious question. Rod Rosenstein, Asst. US Atty. General of the US, answers to Congress, right? Congress provides oversight for the DOJ. (More below)
Poll See Poll Options
So, the committee in Congress that provides oversight for the Dept. of Justice (DOJ), can NOT get Rod Rosenstein to turn over two or three really cruc...
2
|
The governor of California has created a permanent law rationing indoor water use for all residents to 55 gallons a day.
By 2030 that amount will drop to 50 gallons a day for indoor use. That amount is per person in the household per day. Mothers are wondering how they will do laundry. Could you live with only using 55 gallons of water a day, including dishwashing, la...
7
|
Has anyone ever had a horribly frustrating experience trying to terminate a relationship with a business or company?
I just had a nightmare experience with T Mobile. I ported my number over to Comcast/Xfinity in April because I am saving $15.00 a month with them. I paid my last T- Mobile bill, and thought I was done, but T Mobile kept billing me. I had to call twic...
2
|
Experiences
What music would be great for working out? Spinning, mostly.
4
|
Music
Define fascism?
2
|
Think about it. What percentage of yourself have you given over to pure hatred? And why? What percentage of yourself has been given to intolerance?
What percentage of yourself has been given over to pure love? What percentage of yourself has been given over to acceptance? What percentage is just you, floating in a clean void? Not reactive?
1
|
Personal, Thoughts & Feelings
I feel like I have just tried to speak to a rabid hooting monkey.
Did you know rabid hooting monkeys have extremely poor reading comprehension? And how was your day?
7
|
Modern political discussion: is this the new norm?
A. "I like Trump." B. "You're a poo-poo head!" A. "I want Trump to fix immigration." B. "You're a poo-poo head AND a big fat racist fatty poo!!!!" A. "I want Trump to build a wall." B. ...
11
|
I Love and Hate Arguing Politics
I really need to vent a little just now. I was answering a question about Hannity on Fox news blaming Obama for the stock market decline yesterday, and I was reading all the answers by various people. And then I just had to block someone. Boy, would ...
4
|
A Mother in Brockton, Massachusetts just stabbed to death her two children, aged 5 and 8. Is this hell on earth?
2
|
Parenting & Family
What is the most UNromantic Valentine's Day gift you have ever received?
I just got a Staples gift card.
6
|
Embarrassing & Funny
Should Elite White Men and Women Shut the Heck Up About Racism?
Poll See Poll Options
6
|
What food product have you purchased that was a very poor value?
I purchased frozen chicken breasts marked "marinated in chicken stock", and the price was so reasonable! The only problem being that they shrink to about half the size when they are cooked, and during the cooking process this stuff that loo...
1
|
Food
My cat has become so picky all he will eat is treats. Does anyone know a healthy cat food that my cat would actually eat????
I have wasted a LOT of money on cat food. I bought dry food from the vet...had to give that away. I bought Blue Buffalo chicken flavor dry food....going to give that away soon. I used to buy wet food, the gourmet stuff (might have been friskies) wher...
5
|
Pets, Animals & Nature
Have you ever woken up and sat down at your laptop with a cup of coffee and you realize there are windows open that you didn't open?
Happened to me this morning. Looked like someone had been trying to access my old microsoft office files. Do you think the cat did it?????????? 👀
3
|
Experiences
Call your Congress person and ask them to release the FISA memo? The American people deserve to have it made public.
4 Page memo will shock Americans. Call 202-224-3121 to request that Congress release the memo. People will go to jail based on this memo.
6
|
The flu epidemic is becoming so severe in the US that one school district has cancelled all classes until Tuesday of next week. Your tales of the flu?
3
|
Health
Um....Should we start a go-fund-me page for the US government? 🤣
2
|
Embarrassing & Funny
The Coastal Cities of California wish to split off from the rest of California to become the 51st state. Your thoughts?
Residents of the Coastal cities say that their state is being badly financially mismanaged. California is now the poorest state in the Union. It has been likened to a crazy old Uncle who wants to buy you dinner all the time but he owes a hundred gran...
4
|
4meandyou | Similar Worlds