4meandyou is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
United States
Divorced
Straight
Discussion, Stories, Learning
6986 views · 165 followers · Online: Now (date?)
Only Quiet in RL
About Me
Comments
10,000 Comments
Days Active
1 Yr Active
Join Time
1st 6 Mths of SW
Questions
250 Questions
The Environment!!! Are you tired of waiting for politicians who won't win who want to spend 2 trillion dollars on green new deals?
I am. Not one of them has mentioned planting trees. If you want to plant trees, without doing it yourself, or if you don't have a yard, but you are worried about our carbon footprint and want to donate to a proven cause: https://www.nationalfor...
3
|
Pets, Animals & Nature
Can someone answer this question? The lack of logic has been bugging me today.
Regarding the environment, all of nature, and global warming, why haven't ANY of the politicians screaming about it funded an enormous initiative to plant more trees? Why do they tell us it is an existential problem, and then hop on their priva...
4
|
Pets, Animals & Nature
True or False? I heard last night that Elizabeth Warren, if elected President, wants to control our thermostats.
I can't find any information on that on Google. It may be false. However, in searching for corroboration this morning, I did find this link: https://www.westernjournal.com/elizabeth-warren-reveals-green-energy-plan-us-paying-rest-world/ I did ...
3
|
Antifa man, face exposed, reads to police from his manifesto, stating that they should kill themselves. Is this just all right with everyone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF5r215bPXo Is it all right that a representative in the Congress of the United States of America honestly seems to believe that antifa are peaceful protestors? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cbd4zlQ8yw
1
|
Positive fashion message for urban inner city kids...have you seen these yet?
In case my URL link won't work, that's a "Never Sold Dope" Hoodie. They sell the t-shirts, too. I was watching Ghost Brothers on tv a couple of days ago, and one of the ghost brothers was wearing this T Shirt. I looked it up, a...
2
|
Fashion
What is the meaning of the word "Jacobin" when used as a descriptive term for left wing doxxers?
I had to look it up. The Jacobins were the political party dominating France during the French Revolution. They were responsible for the deaths and beheadings of the aristocracy. They were violent, and their actions resulted in a bloody coup, so bloo...
1
|
Are you ready for the meat tax?
I heard on the news that, in Germany, a meat tax is up for consideration. It will be similar to luxury taxes on cigarettes and alcohol. It is part of their effort to address climate change. Burger King is carrying Impossible Burgers to get us used ...
4
|
Food
Want to know my pet peeves for the day?
"Good" friends who refuse to forgive you after a tiff, and then suddenly call you...because they need to USE you and your shipping accounts for free two day shipping. NEIGHBORS whom you never see who leave envelopes with money outside your...
2
|
Friends & Acquaintances
Did you hear that AOC was on The Price is Right?
Yeah, she lost. When asked what the price was, on every item she answered, "FREE!" 😂
6
|
Embarrassing & Funny
Aaaannd.....the RATS WIN!!!
The rat problem in California cannot be addressed, other than by trapping them...(probably in Have a Heart traps). (JK). Californians have decided that rats and the animals who might eat them are far more important than the humans who might die of ty...
3
|
Health
Republicans: What is your opinion of the effect of the Koch Brothers on Republican policy?
The Koch Brothers are straight up Libertarian billionaires. Their goal is to create a society in which corporations can dominate government. They oppose regulation of internet giants such as Facebook and Google for this reason. They influence the Rep...
1
|
Would you enjoy this movie? Soon to be released Hollywood movie called "The Hunt".
Elites hunt and kill Deplorables and Trump supporters in this movie. The advertisements and release have been delayed because of the Dayton and El Paso shootings. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ads-pulled-for-gunheavy-film-the-hunt-following-...
6
|
Movies & TV
Congress now doxxing Trump supporters???
Joaquin Castro, taking a leaf from the book of Anti-fa, has on his Facebook page, published a list of all people who have donated money to the Trump campaign in San Antonio, INCLUDING THE TELEPHONE NUMBERS OF 5 OF THE DONORS, WHICH IS NOT[ PUBLIC INF...
1
|
What is your favorite all time feel-good movie that still comes on television sometimes?
I just saw "A Dog's Purpose" for the first time. I haven't felt that good in a month of Sundays.
1
|
Movies & TV
Not a question: Thought for the day. Instead of thinking about what you hate, think about what you love, and what you can do to help,
improve or nurture the things you love. You'll feel better. I'm telling you this because I care about almost all of you.
17
|
Friends & Acquaintances
Not a question, a celebration!!! Yay!!! I think I finally stood up for myself!!! Yay!
I finally told an extremely annoying and stupid woman who wants me to do her research for her for free that I am NOT a volunteer, and that there is a toll free number she can call to speak to a volunteer! SO tired of doing all the work for the termi...
13
|
Experiences
James Comey was just referred to the Attorney General for prosecution and the AG has declined to prosecute. Your thoughts?
He was referred for prosecution because he took classified material from the FBI to his own home and stored it for at least a month in his home, an unsecured private location. That is a violation of US Code 1082. John Durham, a US Attorney who is in...
1
|
What is your opinion of this LEGAL scheme to get free college?
Wealthy parents have been voluntarily giving up guardianship of their own children so that their children can qualify for need-based college aid. It's legal.
1
|
Education
Does anyone know anything about television headphones?
I have to use them, both because I like to watch television late at night and I live in an apartment building with paper walls, and also because during the summer months my air conditioner and the fans I use are so loud I can't crank the televis...
1
|
Movies & TV
Not a question: Another mass shooting, Gilroy California, at a garlic festival.
1
|
Situations
4meandyou | Similar Worlds