4meandyou is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
5403 views · 119 followers · Online: Recently (date?)
Comments
10,000 Comments
Days Active
1 Yr Active
Join Time
1st 6 Mths of SW
Questions
100 Questions
Gifts
So the "Bern" admitted publicly that "free" health care for everyone is not really free. (Question below).
He plans to jack everyone's taxes...everyone...to pay for it. You won't be able to get healthcare at little or no cost through your employer anymore. You will be forced to take the so-called "free" "Medicare for All". No...
6
|
I Like To Share Recipes
Almost Home Made Almost Non-Dairy "Cream" of Vegetable Medley Soup I bought 4 (15 oz) cans of fat free cream of mushroom condensed soup by accident, not realizing it would be light brown and a little runny. I had to get rid of three cans s...
3
|
What words are regularly mispronounced? Spell out the sound of your pet peeve mispronunciations.
Mine: IH-meed-ee-ahte-lee (Immediately) I've heard UH-meed-ee-uhte-lee, and AH-meed-ee-ahte-lee Also: Axe. (Ask) "I will axe her if she wants to go." Most people who mispronounce "ask" can say the word "ass" with ...
4
|
I Like To Share Recipes
Simple Roasted Garlic Buy one of those really enormous heads of garlic you always wondered about. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a large square of aluminum foil and double it over for strength. With the root side down, take a VERY sha...
0
|
What can you do to shorten a cold? I haven't had one in so long I've forgotten.
1
|
Health
I Like To Share Recipes
4meandyou's Turkey and Stuffing "Meatballs" 1 large onion, chopped. 2 stalks celery finely minced (optional) 2 eggs 1 (6 oz) package Stovetop chicken or turkey stuffing mix, prepared according to package directions. 1 pound ground tur...
5
|
Not a question: Mueller report just released to William Barr!!! Don't hold your breath for the public release.
1
|
(Not a question). Normal person on an Ancestry.com commercial: "Holy Crow! I'm related to George Washington!!!"
Far left progressive liberal on an Ancestry.com commercial: "Holy Crow! I'm related to George Washington, a racist slave whipping slave owning bigot!!! Excuse me, I have to go commit hari kari...wait!!! Sorry! That's cultural appropria...
4
|
Embarrassing & Funny
In your mind, are religious bigotry and racism the same thing?
I ask because of the Muslim mosque shooting in New Zealand. I saw one SW member respond to a question about it, who referred to it as racism. To my knowledge, there are only a few religions on earth, notably the Jewish religion, the Shinto religion,...
6
|
Spirituality & Religion
Beto (Robert) O'Rourke is now running for President after losing the race for senate in Texas. Have you listened to what he wants to do?
One of the things he said he wants to do is tear down all existing border walls, including that in his own home town of El Paso, Texas. El Paso is right smack dab next to Ciudad Juarez, one of the 12 most dangerous towns in Mexico with a travel advis...
5
|
California will be funding all those who qualify as "poor" who wish to open pot shops. Your thoughts?
1
|
College Admissions Scandal! How many graduated already?
Horrible scandal revealed by the FBI. Elite universities like Stanford and Yale Law school, Boston College, Boston University, and more were targeted by wealthy CEO's and two Hollywood actresses who wished to purchase admissions for their childr...
2
|
Life
Anyone else feel this way? If I have to listen to R. Kelly screaming like a little girl one more time I am going to sue the station I am watching.
And we should remove funny from the category header. This is just embarrassing.
1
|
Embarrassing & Funny
Americans, are you okay with this? For the next two years Congress will not pass or amend any laws.
DACA will be ignored. The Immigration laws will not get fixed. Nothing will get done but investigations. People are now saying that if Congress begins to investigate when they are motivated by hatred, when there is no evidence of a crime, it is the r...
1
|
Has this ever happened to you? I received a notification last night that my email had been hacked, or entered by someone who was not me.
Today I received a notification that someone went in to my television/internet provider account and changed my password. Fortunately I was able to change it back. Why would someone do something so useless?
2
|
Science & Technology
Co-Founder of Greenpeace calls Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a "Pompous Little Twit." Your thoughts?
https://davidharrisjr.com/politics/co-founder-of-greenpeace-calls-aoc-a-pompous-little-twit-would-kill-millions/
4
|
I Like To Share Recipes
4meandyou's Acidentally Delicious Pork Steaks 4 large bone-in pork steaks, 1/2" thick Olive oil for searing 2 cans Campbell's golden mushroom soup garlic powder fresh ground pepper salt 4 or 6 scallions, chopped. Preheat oven to 350 ...
1
|
NYPD members homes are now being scouted by members of the gang MS13. What should be done?
NYPD officers were briefed this week that MS13 gang members have been seen scouting out their homes in order to target them. https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2019/02/28/ms-13-gang-members-looking-target-nypd-officers-off-duty/39128877/
2
|
How do you feel about Winston Churchill? quote below courtesy of 2buddies.
“Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy.” - Winston Churchill
8
|
Forever chemicals never leave your body. 98% of Americans tested have these chemicals in their blood. Are you at risk?
PFOS and PFOA not only never leave your body, they build up gradually and become toxic, causing liver cancer in some, developmental problems in fetuses, and immune, thyroid and cholesterol effects. Barnstable and Hyannis Massachusetts have been heav...
0
|
Health
4meandyou | Similar Worlds