4meandyou is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
4820 views · 114 followers · Online: Recently (date?)
Days Active
1 Yr Active
Join Time
1st 6 Mths of SW
Comments
5000 Comments
Questions
100 Questions
If Kamala Harris is elected President, can she be automatically impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors?
In a television interview, Kamala Harris admitted that she smoked marijuana in the 1980's while attending Law school in California. IF she had been caught at the time, she would have been convicted of a misdemeanor. There is not even a remote ch...
0
5 hrs ago
|
Happy Valentines Day Nancy Pelosi! I had to fake finger shoot you again today. Wish you would stay dead.
Urghh!!! Manufactured crisis. What a freaking nit.
6
|
Criminal Governor? The governor of California accepted three and a half billion dollars from the federal gov't to build a high speed railway and now..
says the railway is cancelled and he will NOT return the money to the federal government. Three and a half billion is quite a bit of money to steal so publicly...at least, in my humble opinion. Thoughts?
3
|
It just gets dirtier all the time. I just heard about the State Department's attempt to bribe the FBI. Thoughts?
https://nypost.com/2016/10/17/state-department-brokered-deal-with-fbi-to-declassify-clinton-emails/ In a nutshell, a top secret classified document was actually found on Hillary Clinton's closet server by the FBI. The state department, with the...
4
|
Typhus outbreak in Los Angeles due to filth, rats, and infected fleas on the rats. Your thoughts?
https://socialjustice.info/health/downtown-la-typhus-outbreak-force-removal-carpets-city-hall-64428400 I heard on the news that there is also a typhus outbreak in San Francisco, but can find no corroborating articles online to support what I thought...
1
|
Health
Do you find that when you get too much sleep you are MORE tired afterward than when you get too little?
I had less than five hours sleep two nights ago, and I had a great, highly caffeinated day afterward. I had nine hours sleep last night and my brain won't work after two hours of trying to wake up.
2
|
Health
What are few things we ought to teach our children? (Based on recent gaffs by adults who should know better).
I'll start. "Mrs. Bezos, please tell your little boy not to photograph his weiner and send it to people on his phone."
5
|
Embarrassing & Funny
Green New Deal: includes aid for those "unwilling to work". Thoughts?
1
|
I Like To Share Recipes
Winter Warmer Pumpkin Bisque In a 2 quart blender, combine 1 can pumpkin (15 oz). 2 cups creamy coconut milk 2 cups organic chicken broth 1 tsp sugar 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning 1/2 tsp hot Mexican chili powder 1/2 tsp salt Blend thoroughly. Heat on lo...
1
|
Have you ever been sucked in? I Listened to Stacy Abrams after the SOTU and she seemed nice...at first. Then she sank the hook.
She seemed so nice and reasonable at first. Then she started to say all this dumb stuff...like accusing the federal government of being in charge of low wages, which are basically the purview of the states. Then she threw in a few Dem buzz words like...
2
|
I just watched the State of the Union address. Who let all those cult members in?
All kinds of creepy hostile looking women wearing white who only wanted to cheer for themselves or for anything that had to do with women. Is that the goddess ISIS cult?
6
|
Bringing Communist China to the USA: mylife.com
Yes, in Communist China you have a person score. You earn points for having a good credit score, or for walking a certain number of steps daily. This point system is your "social reputation". People without enough points are actually barred...
5
|
Has Maduro lost a lot of weight?
Ever notice that the creepiest dictators who starve their own people are as fat as hogs?
4
|
What is the cutest name for a cat you have ever heard?
Last night, watching Midsomer Murders, I saw a Blue Russian kitten who had been named "Kilmouski". I don't know why that tickles me so much. What are your cutest cat names?
5
|
Pets, Animals & Nature
Re: Recurring Dreams: Lately I go into the waking state dreaming of a keyboard button I can push that says, "Ghost".
Naturally I never push the button I always wake up immediately afterward. The fact that the dream is repeating disturbs me. It has been repeating for one week. Thouhgts?
0
|
Goals, Dreams & Wishes
Did you ever have a friend who constantly forgets important things about you?
2
|
Friends & Acquaintances
Medicare for all USA? You would be forced to dump your health plan and go onto the government health plan.
Kamala Harris proposes this plan. Basically the government would go into the health insurance business and it would provide all of our health care. She says it would be FREE...free free free free...free frefree free frefree. 🤭 In other words, seniors...
0
|
Health
This is a real thing. It really happened. 58,000 illegal immigrants voted in the last election in Texas. Your thoughts?
7
|
Not a question. I want to share a prayer, and the response I received.
It was about two weeks ago. I was lying in bed, thinking about my deceased rescue cat, Oscar, whose ashes are in a little cedar box on top of my dining room hutch, with his name on a little brass plaque on the box. He was so ill, and he was such a sw...
10
|
Spirituality & Religion
Americans Only: How many Americans are aware that there is a Russian backfire bomber (long range bomber) base already in Venezuela?
Poll See Poll Options
Nicholas Maduro invited them in. I was made aware today that they have been there since the Obama administration and that Obama suppressed the news. ...
1
|
4meandyou | Similar Worlds