4meandyou is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
6053 views · 136 followers · Online: Recently (date?)
Comments
10,000 Comments
Days Active
1 Yr Active
Join Time
1st 6 Mths of SW
Questions
100 Questions
Don't you love it when you get an e-coli food recall notice about two months after you purchased the food?
I just received an email from Walmart telling me that the two bags of King Arthur flour I purchased two months ago might be contaminated with e-coli and that I should throw it away. Of course, one of the bags of flour had been partially used. Honest...
2
|
Food
It's almost the middle of June and it is only 54 degrees F here today. What's the temperature where you live?
3
|
What is your opinion of this? Planned parenthood is now suing to force doctors and nurses to perform abortions even if that is against their religion.
https://www.wnd.com/2019/06/lawsuit-seeks-to-force-doctors-to-do-abortions/
1
|
Health
Not a question. Joe Biden is cracking me up. He just mentioned that President Trump supported anti-semitism and Nazis in Charlottesville (more below)
...completely ignoring the fact that the Democrats support and endorse the most anti-Semitic Congress people I have witnessed in my lifetime. And ignoring the fact that globalism is one of the policies of the Democrat party and their funds come from...
8
|
Have you ever had a very strange craving for a certain vegetable or fruit?
And then have you looked up that vegetable or fruit to find out what mineral your body is craving? I've been craving tomatoes...especially tomato soup!
3
|
Food
Have you heard that the Democrat House of Representatives of the United States voted to give themselves a raise?
Thoughts? It's a $4500 dollar cost of living raise, and to be fair, Republicans also voted for it.
2
|
Not a question. Between now and June 9th Ancestry.com will open up their military databases to everyone....for free.
If you want to know more about your family and their military service, now is the time!
1
|
Military
What do you think is causing this? (See below)
I just heard on television that of all the young men and women of an age to be drafted in the United States, (if the draft were reinstated for some reason), 71% would be disqualified from service, due to weight problems, intelligence problems and men...
3
|
Military
Not a question, a Heads Up! If you like country music:
John Rich just wrote a great song called "Shut Up About Politics", which you can download for 99 cents. All the proceeds for the download go to a charity organization called "Folds of Honor", which supports the families of falle...
2
|
Music
Do you feel that Trump's downplaying of Kim Jong Un's short range ballistic missile launches was a form of long term diplomacy?
Or, like Joe Biden, would you slam the door in Kim Jong Un's face by stating that anyone, (Trump), who takes Kim Jong Un's part against John Bolton and against International law is un-American? Before you ask, I can't find a link any...
0
|
Would someone like to call Bath and Body Works for me and tell them to stop sucking me in?
I just opened a NEW box of stuff, and now I have a lifetime supply of body lotion. AND I am saving a 75% off coupon, good on June 1st! Make them stop!!! 😂
8
|
Embarrassing & Funny
Want to hear a political joke?
Listening to a comedy panel the other night, one of the comedians said that all politicians are like doughnuts. He said, "Take Bernie Sanders, for example. He's just like a jelly doughnut." Someone asked him, "How is he like a j...
1
|
Embarrassing & Funny
Open Letter to Congress on Immigration., and a question.
To the Congress of the United States of America: Here's the first good idea I've heard on immigration in a long time, based on something I just heard from Seth Moulton, Democrat representative from Massachusetts. WHY can we not draft a la...
5
|
I Have Always Had Vivid Dreams With Repetitive Dreams
Last night I dreamed that my ex husband was still my husband, and he was marrying a second woman! She was having some sort of mental problem, and had been arrested and was being held at the Registry of Motor Vehicles! I was so concerned I tried to g...
4
|
Why can't I find this news story anywhere on Google? (see below)
Listening to the news tonight, I heard that ICE was deliberately not notified of the release of two MS-13 gang members from juvenile detention very recently. The reason they were not notified is that the gang members were being held in juvenile deten...
2
|
Nancy Pelosi said she wants to pray for Trump. Is she a member of any church? Does she actually attend?
https://www.catholic.org/news/politics/story.php?id=69781
0
|
Spirituality & Religion
Taking bets: Do you think the House of Representatives can pass their impeachment bill through the Senate to carry it?
Poll See Poll Options
You can vote yes or no without betting, but if you would like to place a bet, I will award a pot of gold to the first 10 winners, once we know the re...
3
|
Do you think that people who are normally quite emotional about things are able to think properly or make good decisions?
2
|
Friends & Acquaintances
Do you think the wars in the Middle East are now playing themselves out in Washington?
0
|
Do you think that, just maybe, Beldar the alien is here on this website?
Coneheads have questions, too. 😂
0
|
Embarrassing & Funny
4meandyou | Similar Worlds