4meandyou is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
2260 views · 67 followers · Online: Recently (date?)
Join Time
1st 6 Mths of SW
Comments
2500 Comments
Days Active
6 Mths Active
Questions
50 Questions
Gifts
Did you know that Bill Clintons' birth name was William Jefferson Blythe III?
0
|
Did you Know that in 2018 the CIA had a code named plan to influence the media?
http://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/operation-mockingbird/# "Operation Mockingbird was a secret campaign by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to influence media. Begun in the 1950s, it was initially organized by Cord ...
5
|
Former CIA operative Ken Dilanian quit and got a job at the LA Times, and now appears as a CIA expert on MSNBC. (question below)
Pulitzer prize winning Journalist and author Glen Greenwald (of Snowden fame) says that during a recent investigation, he discovered that Ken Dilanian receives scripts directly from the CIA which he simply reads on MSNBC. Ken Dilanian is often lioni...
4
|
I'm really just curious: Why do so many people who DON'T live in the United States hate Trump so very much?
I mean, I don't give a flying eff about the leaders of their countries. These folks don't live here, and I just have to wonder if they own some sort of stock that is being affected, or if they just really, really need someone to hate desper...
4
|
John James, Michigan Senatorial candidate: are you familiar with him?
I was impressed listening to an interview with him. He is a veteran, and actually interviewed people in Detroit to find out if they were happy with Trump and the economy. He said that one man in Detroit told him, "Well, my family is eating good...
4
|
I love Mexican food but can't eat cheese or any dairy. What Mexican food could I order at a restaurant with no cheese or dairy?
4
|
Food
Does anyone know anything about this asylum question? I can't find any information online.
I am playing on the computer, only half listening to the news on my headphones, and the Tucker Carlson show came on. I THOUGHT I heard him say that hidden or included inside a bill that either was or will be passed by Congress, is a proviso that stat...
1
|
Did you know you can remove 1 lb of plastic from the ocean by purchasing unisex bracelets?
Some of you may know that our oceans are endangered. Sea life, fish, turtles, sharks....are all threatened by plastic, among other things. I heard about these folks on the news last night, and I just bought 5 Christmas presents for family members fr...
8
|
Doing Good
It has been proposed (not by me) that the current administration feels education is unimportant and undermines it. Discuss?
4
|
I will name four forms of Armageddon that could happen by the year 2060 to 2100. (See below)
1. It takes 1 acre of arable land to feed one human for one year. We have 15.77 billion acres of arable land. The world population this minute is about 7.6 billion. In 2050. world population is expected to reach 9.7 billion. By the year 2100, world p...
7
|
Author Shelby Steele, expert on race relations in America says: (see below)
(Paraphrasing, not quoting) Liberals who are always playing the race card do so out of guilt, and from the need to 'prove' their own innocence. He says that Hillary Clinton offers them innocence. She tells them that she is innocent, and tha...
7
|
Tennessee Democratic Representative Steve Cohen said today that Peter Strzok deserves the purple heart for answering questions in congress.
How does that make you feel? Personally it makes me want to throw up. My Dad was a real purple heart recipient, a Bird Colonel in the US Army, who sacrificed so much and served honorably through two wars. Everyone who knew my father knew he lived his...
6
|
Are you a keyboard gangsta?? LOL!!!
2
|
Embarrassing & Funny
What do you think of our new name? The USSA.
Poll See Poll Options
United Socialist States of America.
2
|
Remember the comedy routine "Here's Your Sign?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBjelRDKHUk Now click the next link. Here's your sign...LOL!! https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/abolish-ice-new-rallying-cry-progressive-democrats-n885501 Here's another one: https://www.theatlan...
1
|
Embarrassing & Funny
Sould Maxine Waters be censured by Congress for inciting followers to harrass Trump cabinet? Se You tube video link below.
Poll See Poll Options
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=burir_J_pho
2
|
Sarah Sanders, press secretary to President Trump, was asked to leave the Red Hen restaurant in Lexington Virginia last night .
She was asked to leave because of the man for whom she works. What are your thoughts or feelings about what happened to her?
1
|
I had to ask myself if this was the correct category. Are criminal parents entitled in some way, by any law, able to keep their children .....
.....until it is determined that the children will be safe? I used to work with drug abusers, and later, with homeless families with children. If a woman came into our shelter and we caught her with drugs or endangering her child in any way, we wer...
6
|
Serious question. Rod Rosenstein, Asst. US Atty. General of the US, answers to Congress, right? Congress provides oversight for the DOJ. (More below)
Poll See Poll Options
So, the committee in Congress that provides oversight for the Dept. of Justice (DOJ), can NOT get Rod Rosenstein to turn over two or three really cruc...
2
|
The governor of California has created a permanent law rationing indoor water use for all residents to 55 gallons a day.
By 2030 that amount will drop to 50 gallons a day for indoor use. That amount is per person in the household per day. Mothers are wondering how they will do laundry. Could you live with only using 55 gallons of water a day, including dishwashing, la...
7
|
4meandyou | Similar Worlds