I Like to Collect Quotes

"I love more your lips than my books" - Jacques Prévert.
4
|
“Physicists believe that the Gaussian law has been proved in mathematics while mathematicians think that it was experimentally established in physics.” ― Henri Poincaré
1
|
“Mathematicians do not deal in objects, but in relations between objects; thus, they are free to replace some objects by others so lone as the relations remain unchanged. Content to them is irrelevant; they are interested in form only.” ― Henri Poi...
1
|
“En un mot, pour tirer la loi de l'expérience, if faut généraliser; c'est une nécessité qui s'impose à l'observateur le plus circonspect. In one word, to draw the rule from experience, one must generalize; this is a necessity tha...
0
|
“To doubt everything and to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; each saves us from thinking.” ― Henri Poincaré, The Foundations of Science: Science and Hypothesis, The Value of Science, Science and Method
1
|
“Le savant doit ordonner ; on fait la science avec des faits comme une maison avec des pierres ; mais une accumulation de faits n'est pas plus une science qu'un tas de pierres n'est une maison. The Scientist must set in order. Science...
0
|
"A postomodernist is a man that don´t say how sexy is she to his GF because he knows she knows he knows she know" - The Dreamer.
0
|
"An economist is someone that says that the increasing rate of marriage breaks is a particular case of the Law of Decresing Returns" - The Dreamer.
0
|
"Being her hero. We, men, fail to do it when we intent and succeed without even trying when a woman says we did" - The Dreamer.
2
|
"I'm in bed over here, you're in bed over there… One of us is in the wrong place."
3
|
“The most painful state of being is remembering the future, particularly the one you'll never have.” ― Søren Kierkegaard
1
|
Found in the web as an anonymous post and part of a debate: " There is something called self selection. She did cheat so she will not feel as bad as you imagine yourself feeling. People self select when they donate blood. That group of people ...
1
|
4
|
"Get nearer to your window, you are the keeper of my soul" - Two lines of an Argentinian Zamba, translated from Spanish.
0
|
"Men of my generation, I hate to destroy your pet fantasy, but don´t fool yourselves. When the gals that began to flirt with you are teens, you are NOT getting sexier. You are getting OLD, buds!" - The Dreamer
1
|
"There are choices that branch your path in life, such that if your answer is not "hell yeah!", then it should be NO"
0
|
Carl Sagan (III)
5
|
Carl Sagan (II)
4
|
Carl Sagan (I)
1
|
"She told his husband that she had been selfish as the reason to cheat on him. And all what the guy wanted was that she choosed to be selfish with only him." - The Dreamer (based on real stories)
0
|

I Like to Collect Quotes
Categories: Hobbies, Movies and TV, Writings

I Like to Collect Quotes (Page 4) | Similar Worlds