I Have Never Been In a Relationship

I Have Never Been In a Relationship
I’m 23 and have never dated anyone. Am I just a loser, or is anyone else in the same boat?
+ 0 2 replies 16 views Apr 4, 2018 |
I Have Never Been In a Relationship
31 and no real relationship. The one guy I was with for a year, it turned out he was living a double life. So... Was he really in love with me? Was I really in love with him? I've erased that from my life and since then I've been unable to ...
+ 18 29 replies 88 views Feb 17, 2018 |
I Have Never Been In a Relationship
The reason we're called hopeless romantics, is because there's really no hope that someone will ever be able to hold that huge heart without dropping it after a moment. You think to yourself "I have so much love to give, why doesn...
+ 0 5 replies 1 views Sep 14, 2015 |
I Have Never Been In a Relationship
I was in one. but it was so awkward and we got no where so I don't count it. we liked each other it just didn't go well. don't know how I'd do in a real one.
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Aug 27, 2015 |
I Have Never Been In a Relationship
I've never been in a relationship and I've never kissed anyone, but to be honest I would love to find my other half. Someone as my companion equal. Someone with understanding, affection and attention. Someone who would actually give me eye ...
+ 0 3 replies 0 views May 25, 2014 |
I Have Never Been In a Relationship
What'S Wrong With Me );... This is one of my biggest goals in life. I wish that for once a cute girl would accept me. Very good personality sweet and accept me for me. People give me the same old "any girl would be lu...
I Have Never Been In a Relationship
:)... Not yet technically but I think this might be changing, distance sucks though
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Jan 3, 2010 |

I Have Never Been In a Relationship
Dating and Relationships Singledom