I Have Never Been In a Relationship

I’m 23 and have never dated anyone. Am I just a loser, or is anyone else in the same boat?
0
|
31 and no real relationship. The one guy I was with for a year, it turned out he was living a double life. So... Was he really in love with me? Was I really in love with him? I've erased that from my life and since then I've been unable to ...
18
|
The reason we're called hopeless romantics, is because there's really no hope that someone will ever be able to hold that huge heart without dropping it after a moment. You think to yourself "I have so much love to give, why doesn...
0
|
I was in one. but it was so awkward and we got no where so I don't count it. we liked each other it just didn't go well. don't know how I'd do in a real one.
0
|
I've never been in a relationship and I've never kissed anyone, but to be honest I would love to find my other half. Someone as my companion equal. Someone with understanding, affection and attention. Someone who would actually give me eye ...
0
|
What'S Wrong With Me );... This is one of my biggest goals in life. I wish that for once a cute girl would accept me. Very good personality sweet and accept me for me. People give me the same old "any girl would be lu...
0
|
:)... Not yet technically but I think this might be changing, distance sucks though
0
|

I Have Never Been In a Relationship
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Singledom

I Have Never Been In a Relationship | Similar Worlds