I Think Intelligence Can Cause Depression and Isolation

This is not a story. The clouds of depression are lifting. Darkness is subsiding thanks to medication I can finally appreciate some simple things with the emotion not just my mind. It’s good to see the good things.but life it’s better when I can ha...
2
|
so can stupidity but it shows up differently. phony happiness is worse than real sorrow sometimes.
91-99
8
|
The funniest, smartest, and most creative people I've ever known have suffered from depression.
12
|
He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.” John 14:21 GOD IS MIGHTY TO SAVE YOU
0
|
Definitely.. Youre always expected to ace that test or act right in front of others or never get yourself in situations where you totally embarrass yourself in front of your others in the company of your family!! Like they forgot youre still a human ...
0
|
"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know." Einstein with his therapist.
100+, F
0
|
I'm not sure do I have high intelligence or not lol but 1 of my indigo friend and 1 friend who can read mind said " You didn't realized but you're actually focking genius." And normal people usually asking me how old am I af...
100+, F
0
|
The Burden Of Knowledge... It is my experience that those with intelligence often pursue truth and knowledge. Knowledge is power, as we all know. But it comes at a price. You reach a stage where you know too much, or rather kno...
0
|
Myths About Depression... Is it a myth or reality that intelligence is one of the many reasons that causes depression and isoloation? Intelligence is real, deppresion is real and resorting to a life of isolation is no myth. The...
0
|
But I Also Thinks....... I think Intelligence Can Cause Depression and Isolation, but i also think the person in such situation should believe in him/herself and in god that they are going on right track. And pl. try not to ove...
0
|

Categories: Depression, Health

I Think Intelligence Can Cause Depression and Isolation | Similar Worlds