I Like Learning New Things

Post Rating Level: | | | |

it was mentioned in the Museum, but sometimes people don't really know what they're talking about... so some time with google today and it seems to be correct. I'm very glad I'm not cursed with this particular ability- Butterfli...
1
|
Here's something for you to learn....depending. For those who like ghost towns and haunted places..... You should check out Bannack, Montana. A former mining town, founded in 1862, gold was discovered at Bannack in a local creek, and once ...
4
|
Is there any wisdom you’d want to pass on to your great great grandchildren?
1
|
I do. I honestly do. But it is problematic that most things I read, and also experience first hand, lead me to despair about the future of our planet. I am in no doubt that neo-liberalism and the pursuit of so called "free trade" will conde...
1
|
As part of this evening's learning curve, we are appraised of the fact that instead of three, our faerie is granting us just one wish. Your's is???
0
|
I never knew I should wash rice.
2
|
Currently learning how to use this site...
7
|
Neuschwanstein Castle, in Bavaria, Germany. My pictures didn't do justice to the actual grandiosity of the castle. But I'm going to share another story....because I love story-telling.😆 So... Crown Prince Ludwig was 18 when his father die...
16
|
Here's another experience I want to share ☺...because I love story telling. Too much affluence for a very small country, The Vatican. Incredible these paintings mostly done by Michelangelo. They are called Frescoes; watercolor painted on wet ...
12
|
I'll just share another story before I go. Idk why my heart has a secret affinity for lions. I posted a metaphor before, about a caged lion in the zoo. This, (picture above) is another experience I particularly wanted to write about. It'...
5
|
Stupid changing of guards. It's like a pilgrimage to Mecca! Too many people, too much ado, but I could only see the metal fence above! I asked people "Who lives there?" Nobody knew😳...It's just a guard!😫
4
|
369 steps going up on a spiral staircase. I didn't mind shortness of breath, after all I got to see King Ludwig of Bavaria's personal belongings. Although his designs/planning of his bathroom and kitchen were impressively before his time, I...
9
|
Cheese...... And more cheese..... And many more cheese. I liked this. So this is where my journey took me yesterday.
6
|
In Amsterdam, you go to a cafe when you want to drink coffee. When you want weed, you go to a "coffee shop". 😊
7
|
Things that happened throughout history on this date, October 1. 1569-The Duke of Norfolk was imprisoned by Britain's Queen Elizabeth for trying to marry Mary the Queen of Scots. 1800 - Spain ceded the territory of Louisiana back to France. ...
3
|
Fact about the one character that used to scare me to death when I was a little girl. Whenever I did something wrong, my parents would tell me that the Hulk was coming to get me if I do that again.
4
|
Do we shape our thoughts or Our thoughts shape us ? I have been asking myself this question and have discussed it with few people , and After hearing some opinions and read some other opinions talking about that topic I came to conclusion that helpe...
2
|
What do you hope to achieve in the near future and the distant future regarding your career?
1
|
My son's gf took me to Cracker Barrel, an old country store and restaurant. I was admiring the beautiful and skillfully made quilts, when a lady approached me. According to her, the Amish put a flaw in every quilt they make. They do it on purpo...
13
|
I've been doing it for a few years now but here's a taster if you're interested.
0
|

I Like Learning New Things
Categories: Education

I Like Learning New Things | Similar Worlds