I Feel Trapped

I am sort of feeling trapped right now. I feel like my back is forced against a wall and everyone is coming at me. I don't know what to do. I recently admitted to having a drug problem to my parents. That was hard enough to tell them about. Now ...
1
|
I'm obviously not 😅 but I feel like that,been saying for so long I will find my own place,but it feels like it never gonna happen :/ .
22-25
2
|
I'm right there with ya, I'm trapped and don't know how to change it without making people mad or with hurt feelings
1
|
I feel trapped in my job, my family, my life, my feelings, my dreams. I had this very high expectation of life as a teenager. I guess that was just me being naive. I wish I could go back and not bother worry about the exams I'd fail anyway. I ...
11
|
I'm a prisoner locked in a cage of my own creation. I crafted the shackles from sorrow and grief. The chains that bind me to the floor were expertly designed from fear and doubt. The bars were forged from molten anger, and the lock smithed from ...
0
|

I Feel Trapped
Categories: Other

I Feel Trapped | Similar Worlds