I Have Insomnia

Sooooooo sleep you gonna show up?
3
|
Sometimes I wonder if I'm not trying hard enough, but a hot cup of tea, a dark room, no social media an hour before, not eating after a certain time, and whatever else... I'll do it all the "right way", fall asleep at 10 p.m. and ...
0
|
...yay here we go again
2
|
😩😩😩 hope I can sleep tonight 😩😩😩
1
|
The best part about insomnia is that you can never really tell WHEN your body will give in and crash. Will it just be a few hours of trying? Three days? In the middle of an activity? It's a game! No amount of sleep, exercise, or diet changes it ...
1
|
I have been dealing with insomnia for over 10 years I know to well what it is and what it can do and what it means to have it
1
|
I couldn't sleep last night so i counted pumpkins... Unfortunately it didn't work. Maybe if i think of the sound of you breathing. Missing my pumpkin friend beyond words.
1
|
It's baaaaack. I'm noticing the pattern finally. Extreme fatigue to where I can't stay awake all day, seizures, and then I don't sleep again until my next immunotherapy, which is still up in the air. 🙃
1
|
Turns out it's a major feature of my illness and very difficult to control since we respond differently to typical medications. Wonderful, right? I have a feeling I won't be able to sleep again until sometime tomorrow when I'm in my o...
3
|
I have the type where I wake up too early (4-5 A.M.) and can't return to sleep. I never seem to have a problem falling asleep the first time (unless I'm really stressed about something), but then I'm prone to waking up long before I wa...
18-21
5
|
I don't know if it's actual insomnia or whether I just don't need much sleep. I'll take a Promethazine to go to bed, but I'll wake around 2am and that's it for the night. I usually lay around until 4, then get up. I seem...
0
|
Am so tired this morning, mind working overtime last night.Any suggestions on how to cure?
5
|
Yeah, this. 😑
100+, M
1
|
I dont know if this is Insomnia or Anxiety. I find it hard to sleep because I always feel I have something to do and I feel like I have too much to do and then I end up on the computer just wasting time and listening to music. Watching TV as the dumb...
1
|
Boo! You whore!
6
|
Good morning all. Feeling super refreshed after my 40 minutes of sleep!
4
|
I didn’t sleep well at all last night so today’s about to be an experience 😴 I need better sleep habits
6
|
Welp, I spent the whole night lying awake in bed staring at the ceiling, watching the TV in my head and listening to the endless internal dialogue that never stops, ever. Now I'm all ratty and pissy 😫 If it goes on the way it usually does, I p...
9
|
I wish I could sleep once in awhile but I dont hardly ever sleep and I will lay there thinking about every mistake I made for the last 20 yrs!!
0
|
Well I don’t but I do right now . Time to give up and have some black stuff
2
|

I Have Insomnia
Categories: Health

I Have Insomnia | Similar Worlds