I Am Always Improving Myself

Change can either challenge or threaten us
The thing always happens that I really believe in, and the belief in a thing makes it happen. People have a lot of different beliefs, and at the end of the day, we all have deeply held beliefs that probably don't make sense to anyone else. Seein...
+ 2 1 reply 6 views Jul 13, 2020 |
Love excitement?
Poll See Poll Options
+ 2 11 replies 30 views Jul 6, 2020 |
I Am Always Improving Myself
I've been trying my best lately to fix my mental health problems. I've been struggling a ton with depression and a lot of heavy angry thoughts and feelings. I have no clue how I did it but I've managed to dispel a lot of negative energ...
+ 3 0 replies 6 views Aug 31, 2019 |
I Am Always Improving Myself
I became addicted to constant and never-ending self-improvement. My life constantly under construction. There’s always something to improve. Being busy improving myself that thankfully I have no time to criticize others. I aim to Work on myself mor...
+ 6 4 replies 17 views Mar 11, 2019 |
I Am Always Improving Myself
If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living?
+ 4 7 replies 12 views Feb 25, 2019 |
I Am Always Improving Myself
Yes, we all make mistakes, but i'm still improving
+ 5 7 replies 6 views Feb 22, 2019 |
I Am Always Improving Myself
Every little bit helps!
I Am Always Improving Myself
It's hard, isn't it? Charting new territory, learning new stuff is easy because when you are bad at it you can always fall back on the excuse that "I'm a newbie." But true self improvement comes when we are willing to adm...
+ 3 1 reply 4 views Oct 2, 2018 |
I Am Always Improving Myself
I like trains 🇨🇱
+ 1 0 replies 6 views Jul 21, 2018 |
I Am Always Improving Myself
The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ou...
+ 8 18 replies 24 views Jul 17, 2018 |
I Am Always Improving Myself
+ 6 8 replies 48 views Jul 16, 2018 |
I Am Always Improving Myself
It’s been a while since I looked at myself in the mirror and was actually happy that I could do better. I’m very content
+ 1 0 replies 2 views Jun 3, 2018 |
I Am Always Improving Myself
I can't understand how people can let themselves go for so long! Sure, the older you get, the harder you have to work on physical improvements, and sometimes you have to let one area of your life slip a bit in order to focus more intensely on an...
+ 2 2 replies 10 views May 29, 2018 |
I Am Always Improving Myself
Sometimes the things you need don't come from the direction you are looking in. Don't miss them by being a stubborn asshole. 😣
+ 5 0 replies 3 views Mar 8, 2018 |
I Am Always Improving Myself
What do you consider your greatest weakness to be?
I Am Always Improving Myself
I'm still 22, and got lots of hobby's, interests etc. I would love to improve myself in all of my interests!
I Am Always Improving Myself
I always like to improve myself because I know it effects others around me if there is something about me that is toxic. Something I recently started doing is looking at how the way I communicate can impact my relationships, and learning how to becom...
I Am Always Improving Myself
+ 3 2 replies 31 views Sep 28, 2017 |
I Am Always Improving Myself
Hi my names Liz and I'm kind of new here. I'm always constantly trying to improve myself. I suffer from bipolar disorder, depression, I'm recovering from an eating disorder, I also have anxiety, and I'm recovering from past physic...
+ 9 15 replies 35 views Aug 6, 2017 |
I Am Always Improving Myself
I am considering quitting counseling. It's hard for me to live with knowing another human knows so many of my issues.
+ 1 1 reply 3 views Jul 16, 2017 |

I Am Always Improving Myself
Health Self-improvement

I Am Always Improving Myself | Similar Worlds