I Feel Sad When Bad Things Happen To Good People

This group makes me have somewhat mixed feelings, yes I feel sad when bad things happen to good people. But don't we already know that the universe doesn't care about whether you are good or not? Things often happen randomly and no matter h...
+ 7 9 replies 20 views Mar 4, 2019 |
In my eyes, I am a good person for the most part, trying my best to encourage others and stay out of trouble, but there is an ache in my heart. I want to belong to somebody, I want to feel like I matter and I make a difference. In times past I had fr...
+ 3 3 replies 8 views May 8, 2018 |
I'm growing up still. I feel immense pain about my childhood. I wish things could have been different for me. But they are what they are. I feel so lonely sometimes. So deeply sad. It feels like it will never fill up. A hole that is so deep. I w...
Today my heart goes out to a good friend whose son lost his battle with leukemia. Heaven gained another angel but a mother lost hers 😢
+ 8 3 replies 14 views Aug 13, 2016 |
I feel so sorry for France people! The victims are over 70 now as reported. why so many terrorist attacks happened in France?? It was not long since last attack which happened in 13th Dec 2015 that made over 150 people died.
+ 1 3 replies 11 views Jul 14, 2016 |
The DOCTOR tried his hearts out but couldn't save IT as LORENZO virus was out of reach and became very aggressive at the last stage and two bacterias MARQUEZ and PEDROSA were in the great help for the virus. R.I.P Vale's championship :(
Most of you will probably know that it was my birthday yesterday and that I spent the evening with my family having dinner. That was a big mistake. The evening went horribly and the repercussions were really bad too. As usual, my dad and his side of...
+ 0 12 replies 0 views Sep 27, 2015 |