I Support Gay Marriage

Love is love! ๐ŸŒˆ
13
|
I'm definitely at a point in my life where I have no right to judge anyone so everyone, in my opinion has the right to marry whoever they want, and if anyone ever tries to tell you that you can't do something even if everyone else has the r...
See More ยป
12
|
i am currently seeing a girl and i 1000% believe we should be able to marry the people we choose to.
2
|
One of my best friends got engaged over the weekend. I'm so happy for him..for both of them. I see the two of them together and their love for each other is overwhelmingly beautiful and I hate that gay marriage is still unaccepted in so many pla...
See More ยป
13
|
YES. It's just a piece of paper added to something has always existed
5
|
Yes I do!!! I'm straight but I want the people to be happy! Love is important! I love my gay friends, and I will fight for them!
13
|
I am not racist, everyone deserves to love :) even if they love the same gender, no one should be racist. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜
13
|
i believe everyone should have a chance to be happy despite their differences so i got no problem with it
11
|
My marriage was very gay and light, but he is long dead. Marriages should all be gay.
5
|
Being very much involved in theater, I have many gay friends, and I love each one of them as much, if not more than those who are straight. They are very creative, loving, and supportive. My thought has always been that we should have no say in what...
See More ยป
2
|
Nothing quite like trolling some of the religious right by going all "GAYS SHALL BURN IN HELL!" and seeing it fly right over their heads. ;)
0
|
You Should Too!... I have many friends who are gay, thankfully the law is finally allowing them the same rights as straight people. Love is love and it should not be such a big deal to people! To each his own!
0
|

I Support Gay Marriage
Categories: LGBT

I Support Gay Marriage | Similar Worlds