I Hate Being Lied to

I Hate Being Lied to
Just tell me straight up. I have way more respect for you if you are honest cause then we can work through the problem. Hiding stuff can really torment people and it is exhausting. Also if someone lies to me I find it really difficult to trust them a...
6
|
I Hate Being Lied to
I've been thinking a lot about the stigmas, misconceptions, and stereotypes surrounding folks who end up dependent on life support long term. Even a lot of doctors don't seem to realize that we can still live fulfilling lives, even presupp...
10
|
I Hate Being Lied to
Its completely disrespectful. The truth always comes out, so why take the low road. Be upfront and honest about everything.
2
|
I Hate Being Lied to
I just saw that my best friend lied to me. We half made plans to go somewhere tonight. She just needed to figure out if her dad would have been able to watch her child. And she ended up telling me that we weren't going because her dad had plans...
5
|
I Hate Being Lied to
lying, when you know their lying, and you still give them the opportunity to be honest and they don't take it. Lying when the truth is so blatantly obvious that they assume your so naïve and stupid that you'll believe them anyway. Lying to ...
7
|
I Hate Being Lied to
Everyone lies... Sometimes. It's necessary to look for the motives behind a lie. That tells you more about a person's character than the lie itself
4
|
I Hate Being Lied to
I'd like to think this is true for me... but everyone wants to hear white lies sometimes.
5
|
I Hate Being Lied to
I try and tell my kids the same thing my parents told my siblings and I, that if they do something bad, the punishment won't be as bad if they just be honest about it.
4
|
I Hate Being Lied to
According to Facebook, threats against human life is perfectly acceptable in its “community values”
1
|
I Hate Being Lied to
I know you will come sniffing around my profile, it's only a matter of time, so this one is for you. let me tell you a little something about how it feels to have your instincts tell you one thing and someone you love and trust tell you somethi...
14
|
I Hate Being Lied to
It hurts when you discover someone had been lying to you about a lot of things. And for no good reason, either. 😞
7
|
I Hate Being Lied to
In any way. About anything. I strive to be honest. If my opinion is asked for and it's not what one wants to hear (they who is asking) I will warn them "are you sure you want to know?" I do not lie, to anyone about anything. It helps...
5
|
I Hate Being Lied to
I was in a relationship for a little over a year that was based on nothing but lies. From the beginning right up to the tragic end and the messed up thing is, I got the truth or what seemed like the truth from the last person I would have expected, w...
9
|
I Hate Being Lied to
Id even prefer to be told something heinous than to be lied to. I'll know and I won't trust you .
2
|
I Hate Being Lied to
You need to have a really good memory to be good at telling lies , so if yours is failing then you're in deep trouble .
3
|
I Hate Being Lied to
What's the point of lying? We are all grown adults. Don't do me any favors by sparing my feelings by not telling the truth. It takes too much effort to lie. What usually happens is you start with one lie and then you need to come up with ot...
6
|
I Hate Being Lied to
I'd rather get upset over the truth & get over it rather than a lie which i'd be bitter about at the end.
1
|
I Hate Being Lied to
I seriously cannot stand the statement “I hate liars or being lied to.” Well no shit. It really goes with out saying or at least I wish it did. We don’t feel the need to regularly profess “I don’t like being stabbed or I hate ax murders,” The same go...
4
|
I Hate Being Lied to
I'd rather you say it then hide it from me, if there is anything that bothers you about me just admit it now, so that we can move on or put aside these differences. It'll feel much better to say it then to hide it, don't you think?
5
|
I Hate Being Lied to
I found out that someone I opened my home to, to assist her in starting school and getting ahead has lied to me. I confronted her and she "promised " that she was being truthful but the evidence is there that it was a lie, compounded on ano...
14
|

I Hate Being Lied to
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Health

I Hate Being Lied to | Similar Worlds