I Hate Being Lied to

lying, when you know their lying, and you still give them the opportunity to be honest and they don't take it. Lying when the truth is so blatantly obvious that they assume your so naïve and stupid that you'll believe them anyway. Lying to ...
7
|
Everyone lies... Sometimes. It's necessary to look for the motives behind a lie. That tells you more about a person's character than the lie itself
4
|
I'd like to think this is true for me... but everyone wants to hear white lies sometimes.
5
|
I try and tell my kids the same thing my parents told my siblings and I, that if they do something bad, the punishment won't be as bad if they just be honest about it.
4
|
According to Facebook, threats against human life is perfectly acceptable in its “community values”
1
|
I know you will come sniffing around my profile, it's only a matter of time, so this one is for you. let me tell you a little something about how it feels to have your instincts tell you one thing and someone you love and trust tell you somethi...
14
|
It hurts when you discover someone had been lying to you about a lot of things. And for no good reason, either. 😞
7
|
In any way. About anything. I strive to be honest. If my opinion is asked for and it's not what one wants to hear (they who is asking) I will warn them "are you sure you want to know?" I do not lie, to anyone about anything. It helps...
5
|
I was in a relationship for a little over a year that was based on nothing but lies. From the beginning right up to the tragic end and the messed up thing is, I got the truth or what seemed like the truth from the last person I would have expected, w...
9
|
Id even prefer to be told something heinous than to be lied to. I'll know and I won't trust you .
2
|
You need to have a really good memory to be good at telling lies , so if yours is failing then you're in deep trouble .
4
|
What's the point of lying? We are all grown adults. Don't do me any favors by sparing my feelings by not telling the truth. It takes too much effort to lie. What usually happens is you start with one lie and then you need to come up with ot...
6
|
I'd rather get upset over the truth & get over it rather than a lie which i'd be bitter about at the end.
1
|
I seriously cannot stand the statement “I hate liars or being lied to.” Well no shit. It really goes with out saying or at least I wish it did. We don’t feel the need to regularly profess “I don’t like being stabbed or I hate ax murders,” The same go...
4
|
I'd rather you say it then hide it from me, if there is anything that bothers you about me just admit it now, so that we can move on or put aside these differences. It'll feel much better to say it then to hide it, don't you think?
5
|
I found out that someone I opened my home to, to assist her in starting school and getting ahead has lied to me. I confronted her and she "promised " that she was being truthful but the evidence is there that it was a lie, compounded on ano...
14
|
I seem to be addicted to this place right now....wonder how long that'll last. Probably not long! Problem is, a lot o people lie here...and some are in otal denial. Off to work i must go now
7
|
The worst is when you know the truth and you're still getting lied to. It is the most disrespectful thing. I can't stand liars.
3
|
Billy Joel really nails this subject... All actions and emotions seem easy because lying is so easiest thing for people to do.
6
|
Sometimes I feel as though I desperately seek the truth. I'm not afraid of heartbreak, but I am afraid of not knowing the truth. Lies and manipulations mess with others' realities, and that is so incredibly unfair and selfish! Past liars...
5
|

I Hate Being Lied to
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Health

I Hate Being Lied to | Similar Worlds